#23 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:10 PM

Oh shit I knew I forgot something, thanks crave.

Armed Assault, but I'll need to upgrade to play it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#24 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 09 January 2007 - 02:08 AM

Chances are you will for SupCom too.

#25 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts
  • Projects:Feeding Myself to a Koala
  •  Retired RPG Guild Staff

Posted 09 January 2007 - 02:29 AM

Multiplayer demo is out for ArmA if ye'r interested in seeing how it plays on your rig.
Posted Image

#26 ambershee

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks

• Hosted
  • 3,114 posts
  • Projects:Mutator Week & Unreal 3 Projects
  •  Mad Mod Boffin

Posted 09 January 2007 - 12:25 PM

I didn't like Armed Assault. I also found the performance to be pretty dire too :(

#27 Calisto

Calisto
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:31 PM

I'm looking forward to Hellgate:London and really waiting for ET:Quake Wars

#28 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:32 PM

next GTA game on PS3
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#29 Athgar

Athgar
  • Project Team
  • 207 posts
  • Projects:Czerion
  •  Crazy Monkey Pirate

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:51 AM

I look forward t othe Witcher, because if what the developers have been saying is true, it might be the first big non "indie" rpg in a long long time. We've suffered with sh*t like Oblivion and Gothic 3 for too long.

Oh and i look forward to Jericho, a Clive Barker horror game. It looks deliciously wicked...
Posted Image

#30 Alias

Alias

Pessimist.

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • Projects:ShockWave, Rise of the Reds, WarGames ZH

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:56 AM

Crysis and the next Zelda.

#31 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 24 February 2007 - 02:44 PM

nr.1 game this year would be in my eyes Mario Party 8 for teh wii! without doubt going to be a kickass multiplayer game, and with the wii's controls you will with no doubt have alot of interesting situations.

supreme commander is good, but i don't think it will be remembered for way too long. the biggest thing about it is the fine UI and the ability to zoom in and out easily. the rest is pretty much very generic. spore might be a good game, but such a big game might lack depth, so it could be a jack of all trades, master of none.

command and conquer will be good for the cheese. fmv's are always fun and we get to see kucan as kane again. the game itself will probably be a dissapointment after company of heroes and supreme commander because of the stuff we've gotten used to in those games.

Stalker might be a dark horse though. big maps, semi-post-apocalyptic world. collecting lewt and shooting monsters in our world and from beyond can be cool. i hope that it becomes a hit so that we can get more of these sort of big-map games and interesting gameplay theories.

there are prolly some more games out there worth mentioning, but i can't recall at the moment. assassins creed seems very potential, splinter-cell plus prince of persia people doing it if i'm not wrong. also, assassins makes good computer games most of the time. God of War II will be the MGS of the ps2 i believe, and it will be interesting to see a sequel on the ps3 or something in a year or two(when the prices have crashed and you actually got some games for it :p)

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#32 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore

Posted 24 February 2007 - 06:37 PM

OMG OMG OMGZ when is god of war 2 coming out? i played number 1, and by christ did it fucking rock. i nEED THE SECOND 1 OR I WILL leik explodz :p
Posted Image
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

#33 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:42 AM

do we modders live under a rock or something? :p

yes, god of war II is out in march, its been all over most gamesites for a while now :ohmy:

Edited by duke_Qa, 25 February 2007 - 12:42 AM.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#34 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 03:18 PM

:D i live in a box, so dont be mean! but being on the ps2 is just a lil bit silly, seeing as the ps3 is out soon. and i aplogise for my l33t questions, but i havent been in touch with gaming mags and sites etc for a while.

Edited by olli, 25 February 2007 - 03:19 PM.

Posted Image

#35 Carnivean

Carnivean

Suiseiseki

• Project Team
  • 829 posts
  •  A guy who does a thing.

Posted 27 February 2007 - 02:32 PM

:rolleyes: i live in a box, so dont be mean! but being on the ps2 is just a lil bit silly, seeing as the ps3 is out soon. and i aplogise for my l33t questions, but i havent been in touch with gaming mags and sites etc for a while.

Seeing that the PS3 is so damn pricy and simply hasn't had any games worth buying at the moment (and I don't really think God Of War II would give it that 'must have' game) I can't imagine it'd be the most profitable decision to have it on the PS3.

Posted Image Posted Image

Love Me.

#36 Daeda

Daeda

Piñata

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:CNC3.net News & Freedom Studios admin
  •  This text is actually purple

Posted 27 February 2007 - 04:07 PM

next GTA game on PS3

You are aware this game is no PS3 exclusive game anymore are you?

#37 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts
  •  Ex Cameo Maker and Modder

Posted 27 February 2007 - 05:39 PM

Yeah, and it hasn't been exclusive to any PS console since the release of the GTA Double pack for the Xbox all those years ago ;) Rockstar know they'll make more money having the game on all formats rather than exclusive to one :)
Posted Image

#38 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 07:11 PM

yup i do know this. but i have always had it on playstation and always will. its just how i have grew up with it. i dont want change, just want it on the playstation. see, i never was one of those people who had multiple consoles, i always stuck with the playstaion consoles and games.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users