Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  • Projects:siteMeister, Mental Omega
  •  The wise guy

Posted 14 January 2007 - 04:40 PM

http://en.wikipedia....merican_Century

Mein Kampf anyone? Not a new thing definitely, but wasn't discussed here yet AFAIK.

ARGUMENT FROM CREATION, a.k.a. ARGUMENT FROM PERSONAL INCREDULITY (I)
(1) If evolution is false, then creationism is true, and therefore God exists.
(2) Evolution can't be true, since I lack the mental capacity to understand it; moreover, to accept its truth would cause me to be uncomfortable.
(3) Therefore, God exists.

#2 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 14 January 2007 - 05:03 PM

I've heard of it before. They're the largest far right lobby group in the United States and they make the neo-Nazis look like posers. It's also rather scary when you see that Dick Cheney, Scooter Libby, Richard Armitage, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and the US Ambassador to Iraq are all members of this same organization. Steve Forbes, Dan Quayle, and Jeb Bush are all members too. It really is a bit scary, and I'm sure their influence will remain long after the Bush Administration has ended.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#3 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Projects:Apocalypse-Zombie RP in the RPG Guild

Posted 14 January 2007 - 06:45 PM

Actually quite scary, i would rather die, than see one parties views forced across the whole world.
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Join the Campaign for Insanity! Don't Put This in Your Sig to Show your Support!

#4 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 14 January 2007 - 06:53 PM

I'm scared guys.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#5 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 14 January 2007 - 07:44 PM

well those people have been in control the last 6 years now more or less, not that they will be able to do anything now for another 10-20 years with this iraq mess for them to clean up.

but yes, its incredible what can happen if you don't watch out. get into politics is all i really can say.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#6 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

Blur are better than Oasis

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  • Projects:The revolution
  •  Terrorist

Posted 14 January 2007 - 11:11 PM

and surrender all your power.
Posted Image

"To be governed is tragic, to govern is pathetic."

#7 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 14 January 2007 - 11:39 PM

I honestly don't know why you all sound so shocked and surprised by this.

#8 Kazyumi

Kazyumi

We Shall Purify

• Members
  • 2,156 posts
  • Projects:Making a master plan to destroy the consumerist society.
  •  Revora's Local Forum Whore

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:03 AM

"The New American Century" Lyrics

Count your blessings
Walk the line
Don't move too fast
Or fall behind
There are rules you must obey
They get re-written by the day
Don't do this - don't say that
Your every move is logged and tracked
By the all oppressive eye
Spy satellites in friendly skies

The new american century
Has only just begun
No one exempt from the tragedy
Counterattack start pushing back

Fight the power
That chokes your speech
Fight the power
That makes you bleed
Fight the power
That propogates lies
To keep you weak
Keep you in line
Fight the power that reigns you in
Divides and conquers
Defines your sin
Fight the power
For one and all
Before the power swallows us whole

No one dares to say a word
Our panic drives all human herds
In the land where cash is king
Our silence bought and sold for free
The future's banging on our door
When real I.D. will be the law
Love thy neighbor and turn him in
It's call patriotism

The world is watching in disbelief
Chanting shame on you
How can you stand by so quietly
Letting them rape your liberties

You can't be bothered or concerned
You see no reason for alarm
Prejudice, religion hate
Usher in new mandate
Absolute and resolved
One nation under one god
Lack of interest has its price
As we're stripped of all our rights

Those who cannot learn from history...
Are doomed to repeat it!

Edited by Kazyumi, 15 January 2007 - 12:04 AM.

Lurking moar since 2004 2003!

#9 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Projects:Apocalypse-Zombie RP in the RPG Guild

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:27 AM

Whos that by?
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Join the Campaign for Insanity! Don't Put This in Your Sig to Show your Support!

#10 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:38 AM

Pedestrian, but correct.
Posted Image

#11 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Job:Artist

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:57 AM

i can't say i feel hit by that claim. but it is interesting to see people realizing that there is some bad shit going down in their backyards. sometimes you need to spell it out with apocalyptic fonts for people to catch on.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#12 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 15 January 2007 - 01:54 AM

Damn, I thought that was the plan for the last American Century, just with new demographic names inserted. Doesn't seem like they revised it much.

Oh well, business as usual I guess...

#13 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  •  The wise guy

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:27 AM

Don't allow the thought, Hostile. America isn't ruled by fascists at all and what I posted is just science fiction. Just like the Patriot Act and plans for the Patriot Act II. This is all manufactured by those evil muslims and arabs, that's what it is.

(2) Evolution can't be true, since I lack the mental capacity to understand it; moreover, to accept its truth would cause me to be uncomfortable.

#14 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 15 January 2007 - 06:34 AM

Dude I wasn't really that serious. It's just more typical conspiracy theory crap.

I happen to live in the US and it's far from facist.

"News Gathering Is Illegal
Under New Patriot Act ll
By Alex Jones
InfoWars.com
11-20-4"

Posted at rense.com about your Patriot Act II and seriously outdated.

That's nothing but conspiracy theory site. I'm sure you could have found a better source to support your claim at the bottom of a cereal box.

I mean really blodo, of all people. rense.com? I used to love that site back when I didn't know any better. That's like reading about alien babies in the National Enquirer and coming here and quoting it as a "credible resource'

About those evil muslims? I'm sure you should/could ask them, I don't remember you being thier appointed bleeding heart spokeperson. I also don't remember you being elected chairman of the "Adopt an Evil Muslim Foundation"

Nor do I remember you being appointed to the commitee on "Protect an Evil Muslim" either. But like any typical bleeding heart left wing athiest, you certianly have no issue with making sure muslims are sheltered and shielded from harms way. AND making sure christians swallow the big STFU pill.

Let's sum all this up logically.

1) You're athiest, (maybe better summed up as anti-christian, I'll not go that far) So I believe you should despise all religions equally. And be willing to bring the early demise of all forms of organised religion.

But yet you do not. In fact, instead of abstaining from any negative comments about a selected group of extremist muslims, you actually choose to defend them.

Seems uncharacteristically defensive for an athiest? :p Would you defend ay christian groups to that level? ;) You know, like those persecuted in muslims nations? Or did you forget about them because it doesn't suit your arguement.

http://www.compassdi.../en/display.php I'm sure you'll get alot of laughs from this site. It points out violent crimes against christians worldwide. And it's not a conspiracy site. It should be an endless hours of laughs for you.

2) You're anti-democratic. To you democracy is a farce. Yet you strongly push for a democratically run Revora. :) Again, you contridict yourself.

I'd really like to hear your complete thoughts on how a system should run with all members being represented and yet try to get anything done. PLease don't skip over this question. Group making decisions end up with nothing getting done, or a mediocre product too watered down for normal consumption.

I'm most interested in any idea of using democracy to allow voters to choose to remove democracy. That'll be an entertaining piece to say the least. :grin:

3) You're anti-capitalist. Yet you operate in the realm of capitalists, will eventually get a job and someday have a wife and kids and be planning your retirement. All using capitalist tools. :blink:

At a certain point you're gonna have to choose a path. Either total abstinence of capitalism, Which means living in the street or fighting some rebel war to over throw capitalist, or eventually you'll have to learn the ways and assimilate. Which path do you plan on choosing?

If you were trully athiest, you wouldn't defend any faith, yet you do, if you were trully against democracy, than why do you use it's tools? If you are trully communist, than why do you choose to operate in a capitalist society?

Everything I said, I can only speculate based on your words and maybe I'm not inside your head and can't nail down exactly what your position is, but I find it hard to argue "whether we have a need for golf balls and golf clubs WHILE standing on a golf course!"

This is an analogy of course.

You live in a democratic nation, using capitalism. What do you expect people to think when you say what you say?

#15 Silent_Killa

Silent_Killa

Village Idiot

• Project Team
  • 790 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:26 PM

What he said
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -Sigmund Freud
"Laws: We know what they are, and what they are worth! They are spider webs for the rich and mighty, steel chains for the poor and weak, fishing nets in the hands of the government." -Pierre Joseph Proudhon
"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm." -George Orwell

#16 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 15 January 2007 - 03:39 PM

Hostile - so you're suggesting, as anti-capitalists, we avoid buying anything, working, etc... not sure hwo the wife fits in... but anyway, not doing that would be totally impractical.

In addition, by 'democracy is a joke', we didn't mean 'fascism ftw!'

Honestly, it's so difficult to get a point forward to you sometimes i wonder why I bother.
Posted Image

#17 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:04 PM

How about I put it to him that democracy is okay, so long as its tenets are adhered to?

USA adheres to democracy about as much as USSR and China adhered to communism.

#18 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  •  The wise guy

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:32 PM

1) You're athiest, (maybe better summed up as anti-christian, I'll not go that far) So I believe you should despise all religions equally. And be willing to bring the early demise of all forms of organised religion.

But yet you do not. In fact, instead of abstaining from any negative comments about a selected group of extremist muslims, you actually choose to defend them.

And surprisingly - I'm not muslim! You claim I defend them, of course I do when in your definition a muslim becomes pretty much a terrorist. Iran is a nation of terrorists to you. I am defending Iran - not the faith -, because America is planning to attack it constantly (and you actually think it's good) not the other way around. Consider the Minority Report. Pre-emptive strikes? Sounds like fascism to me.

BTW This is a good moment to point out that I like making assumptions just as much as you do.

You're anti-democratic. To you democracy is a farce. Yet you strongly push for a democratically run Revora. Again, you contridict yourself.

I am as anti-democratic as America is democratic.

How can I be anti-democractic when I advocate direct democracy? I mean it doesn't even make sense when you say it. It's as if I was saying that you are anti-capitalist. Makes me want to laugh out loud. And yes modern democracy is a farce to me. It's completely amazing how you delude yourself that America is a democracy and YOU can make a difference.

3) You're anti-capitalist. Yet you operate in the realm of capitalists, will eventually get a job and someday have a wife and kids and be planning your retirement. All using capitalist tools.

Ok. So tell me what other alternatives do I have? What is that I hear? None? zomg! I HAVE to live in this system out of lack of other perspectives. Doesn't mean I can't fight it constantly.

... And since when is getting a wife or planning a retirement a capitalist thing? Again the nonsense train takes off.

You live in a democratic nation, using capitalism. What do you expect people to think when you say what you say?

Why, agree of course. I know you won't believe me but there are genuine groups of mediocre size who want capitalism out of Poland. By mediocre I mean they could challenge the major parties of Poland. Why don't they get voted in? Because the media is doing everything not to document the subject. We had a rightist party posing as a leftist party wreaking havoc (kinda like whats happening in Britain). Again I'll agree with you completely on the statement that democracy is a farce. Modern democracy IS a farce.

#19 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  •  Terrorist

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:29 PM

Oh I get it, he means we have to find a suitable mate by buying her absurd amounts of jewellery and things which have been made using gold lovingly mined from African gold mines using beautiful capitalist slave labour. Because if we dind't have rich and poor people, how would you know who to sleep with?
Posted Image

#20 Kazyumi

Kazyumi

We Shall Purify

• Members
  • 2,156 posts
  • Projects:Making a master plan to destroy the consumerist society.
  •  Revora's Local Forum Whore

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:07 PM

Whos that by?

Read the quotation mark, the German band called "KMFDM".

Lurking moar since 2004 2003!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users