Posted Image

#22 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts
  •  That wandering conjuror...

Posted 04 February 2007 - 01:41 AM

I could've sworn he had said that he was going to encrypt his files or something. Meh, I'm probably wrong.
Posted Image

...The Journey doesn't end here; death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it. White shores...and beyond. A far green country, under a swift sunrise...

...Many folk like to know beforehand what is to be set on the table; but those who have laboured to prepare the feast like to keep their secret; for wonder makes the words of praise louder...

...Stand, Men of the West! Stand and wait! This is the hour of doom... ~ Gandalf the White, The Return of the King

#23 mike_

mike_

Student of Homer.

• Global Moderators
  • 4,323 posts
  • Projects:The Peloponnesian Wars Mod.
  •  There are no heroes, no villains - only decisions.
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator

Posted 04 February 2007 - 03:19 AM

If he did, how would we add Gil-galad, hmm?

#24 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 03:20 AM

I think he left that part open. Anyway...
Posted Image

...The Journey doesn't end here; death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. And then you see it. White shores...and beyond. A far green country, under a swift sunrise...

...Many folk like to know beforehand what is to be set on the table; but those who have laboured to prepare the feast like to keep their secret; for wonder makes the words of praise louder...

...Stand, Men of the West! Stand and wait! This is the hour of doom... ~ Gandalf the White, The Return of the King

#25 Lauri

Lauri

Old man Lauri

• Hosted
  • 10,436 posts
  • Projects:The 4th Age
  •  The very worst T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 04 February 2007 - 01:40 PM

nope....

T4A_Logo_-_article.png

The 4th Age version 0.8 has been released: Link

#26 Celeglin

Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 10 February 2007 - 01:41 PM

If you had read the License in the installer, you would know that everything in the mod (except a few pieces of art and audio) are free for other people to use as they wish (so long as they give appropriate credit). *smacks Olorin for not reading*

Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 Olorin

Olorin

Mithrandir

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 06:06 AM

*rubs head where Celeglin hit me* My bad.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users