Requirements in a beta tester:
- Sensibility - you should know what you're talking about when you say it
- Experience - you should have been around the community for a while, and know what you're doing. And please make sure you've actually played YR before and know how its gameplay works.
- Ability to elaborate - if you find a bug, you should be able to explain what is the problem to me clearly. I am not Yuri (unfortunately), I am not psychic, I can't read people's minds.
- Secrecy - don't reveal anything, some things I have in there are not planned for this version and are still under wraps.
- You must not distribute any parts of the mod in any form or fashion to anyone else.
- Time - don't keep me waiting for a week on a bug report you said you'd do soon. If you are having time problems, at least let me know that you won't be able to test for a while, so I can work out getting another tester to cover you. If you say you'll have a report by <date>, then have it done by <date>. And if you say you'll have it to me soon, don't wait a month before posting it.
- You need Rock Patch 1.10 with Revision #0036.
- You need the latest version of the Terrain Expansion (TX) (or at least 2.02a).