102 replies to this topic

#21 Jeeves

Jeeves

I write the interwebz

• Members
  • 4,156 posts
  •  Friendly neighborhood standards Nazi

Posted 09 February 2007 - 12:15 AM

Hmm... I like it. Complete anyominity to all inocent parties and victims, humiliation and virtual acknowledgement from the guilty.
Well done, I guess...

World Domination Status: 2.7%

#22 Cheshire Fox

Cheshire Fox

El Hombre Sinestro

• Hosted
  • 755 posts
  • Projects:Keeping Apocalypse and Wrath alive
  •  Apocalypse Admin, Wrath of Orion Admin

Posted 09 February 2007 - 02:51 AM

And you've shown that your being psychopathically vengeful and out for blood. Quite well done. You're lucky you've been able to find a way to deal with this, I know far too many people who have been molested or raped, including one girl who was only 11 or 12 by her brother's best friend.
Posted Image
This is the place where all the junkies go, where time gets fast but everything gets slow.
I'll get to the moon if I have to crawl.
The problem with any government is that it eventually attracts politicians.

#23 Kazyumi

Kazyumi

We Shall Purify

• Members
  • 2,156 posts
  • Projects:Making a master plan to destroy the consumerist society.
  •  Revora's Local Forum Whore

Posted 09 February 2007 - 02:46 PM

And you've shown that your being psychopathically vengeful and out for blood. Quite well done.

Like I'd do that. I did consider it an option to punish them but it achieves nothing.

You're lucky you've been able to find a way to deal with this, I know far too many people who have been molested or raped, including one girl who was only 11 or 12 by her brother's best friend.

Well obviously I found a way to deal with it, that's why I decided to talk with a lot of people and get ideas on how to do something about it. Ty.

Lurking moar since 2004 2003!

#24 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 15 March 2007 - 09:40 PM

its lucky your not me, because i would take it into my own hands. they would be in my garage for 2 weeks before they died (by my own hands of course).........and they wouldnt be enjoying it. far from it. it wouldnt be revenge....cause revenge is not a valid motive, its an emotional response, it would be , more justice or punishment for those crimes.

i dont think the law is adeqet in most cases and im not religious so it doesnt bother me. and also they dont have human rights or morals, because thye commited an act which took away those rights.

so in my mind.... they would be as good as dead. or give them to the community and you can have your selfs a good old fashioned public execution,which is what i think should happen in extreme cases to detere people, such as this. peadophilia is a crime sentenceable by death. in my mind anyway.

Edited by olli, 15 March 2007 - 09:43 PM.

Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#25 Kazyumi

Kazyumi

We Shall Purify

• Members
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:23 PM

its lucky your not me, because i would take it into my own hands. they would be in my garage for 2 weeks before they died (by my own hands of course).........and they wouldnt be enjoying it. far from it. it wouldnt be revenge....cause revenge is not a valid motive, its an emotional response, it would be , more justice or punishment for those crimes.

i dont think the law is adeqet in most cases and im not religious so it doesnt bother me. and also they dont have human rights or morals, because thye commited an act which took away those rights.

so in my mind.... they would be as good as dead. or give them to the community and you can have your selfs a good old fashioned public execution,which is what i think should happen in extreme cases to detere people, such as this. peadophilia is a crime sentenceable by death. in my mind anyway.

I wish everybody was like you are.

#26 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 26 March 2007 - 12:12 AM

The spirit of justice is to inflict the vengeance of the people under a united authority and in a just manner. Murder is the ultimate crime for which none can request forgiveness. If you seek to murder those who are not far beyond the hand of justice, then you are truly barbaric. Society is ruled with a sense of universal trust, that things will not be forced in a direction unfavorable to society, but especially that no other member of society should endeavor to harm his or her fellows, by physical, emotional, or material means. It is in this spirit that the law was conceived in the early days of mankind, and it is in the moral spirit imbued in all animals that, with sufficient societal innovation, something along the lines of legal ideals would take shape. The law is founded on the assumption that those who would harm their fellow members of society should be brought to justice by a union of their peers or a higher authority, and that counsel should be provided for both the people and the accused. To unfairly judge the accused, indeed to convict them on nothing more than personal appeal, is to close the prodigious eyes with which humanity sees the universe. To go so far as to commit a crime, seeking vengeance for past wrongdoings not directly inflicted and not proven by any recognized authority, is no better than the actions of the common criminal, murdering defenseless prey for nothing more than pocket change. It is true barbarity beyond measure.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#27 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:20 PM

obviously i wouldnt kill someone for the sake of it. only if they killed a family memeber of mine for no reason other than fun. or murdered like my whole family just for funny. i dont think the law would punish them adequetly.
Posted Image
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

#28 MSpencer

MSpencer

Think Tank... Legend?

• Hosted
  • 4,120 posts
  • Projects:Admin @ Meaaov Gaming, university studies, ugh... research. GNP's Flagship of the Left.
  •  Angry, angry bastard.

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:32 PM

Barbaric.
Posted Image
My Favorite Website.My UniversityAnd... Mein Kampf?
C. elegans for President

#29 Kazyumi

Kazyumi

We Shall Purify

• Members
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:03 PM

Update (9 months later)
It's now nine months later since my last update.

I'd like to share what's happened as of yet.

We've been to the cops. (Bout 2 months ago)
First together, then she had to go on her own via an appointment.
I had to go to work when she had this appointment.
So afterwards, I go to pick up her, ask her how it went, she tells me there's no help from the police. They're not gonna prosecute/arrest them. They (the cops) state that since she went there a second time (the day after the her birthday & day that shit happening) they can't say that she didn't want it. The 2nd time she went there she had sex only with Kevin. They say they can't prosecute them because of that and also that manipulation is not a reason for it.
Ironically the law is supposed to defend the minors, but if you are manipulated and consented twice (ignoring your circumstances) you lose your infantile right.

I'm going nuts.
There ain't a day it doesn't cross my mind and ruins my mood.

#30 Kyr Nelenar

Kyr Nelenar
  • Members
  • 86 posts
  • Projects:Writing my own fantasy story as well as gathering/creating seven of my own languages...
  •  Demon Slayer...

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:57 AM

That's horrible... I say that you start by turning a couple in, and then perhaps turn in the rest... Damn rapists to Hell ^_^ ...

_.,-=~+"^'`:Kyr Nëlënar:`'^"+~=-,._
Dominate all life! Let no race surpass the Eldar!
Ejjuka azī fiun! Reiu mëlu aeranöa ötënräs tai Âyumara!
“When I am weary and the day is done I fall back upon memories of the past.”-Memory-
“All acts and traits of both sin and virtue flow through our veins.. but this does not mean that they all flow strong in our veins.”

Posted Image

#31 Kazyumi

Kazyumi

We Shall Purify

• Members
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:35 PM

Recontacting the police [sumup]

"We tried to get him to come to a voluntary confrontation-conversation. But since he didn't show up we can't do anything anymore for you [victim]."

In conclusion. He didn't get a written warning, nor a offense score, nor an arrest, and last but not least, NO CONFRONTATION.
The police is SO screwy in this country.

I officially hate the police now.
The condone this shit and don't even listen to it.
Let alone do anything about it!

So if you are a matured loser, go get laid with <16 year old girls in Holland and never fear consequences!

#32 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 19 November 2007 - 08:53 PM

Recontacting the police [sumup]

"We tried to get him to come to a voluntary confrontation-conversation. But since he didn't show up we can't do anything anymore for you [victim]."

In conclusion. He didn't get a written warning, nor a offense score, nor an arrest, and last but not least, NO CONFRONTATION.
The police is SO screwy in this country.

I officially hate the police now.
The condone this shit and don't even listen to it.
Let alone do anything about it!

So if you are a matured loser, go get laid with <16 year old girls in Holland and never fear consequences!

The fuck!?

Hope the bastards die a slow and very painful death :p .

Edited by Soul, 19 November 2007 - 08:54 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#33 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  • Projects:siteMeister, Mental Omega
  •  The wise guy

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:23 PM

I doubt there is much you can do now without inflating the whole thing. If you are incredibly intent on getting justice, the sure-fire way is a trip to the local newspaper. That usually gets things going. If that's not an option, the only other one (within the bounds of the judicial system of course) would be to dish out cash for a lawyer and take the matter to the courts.

There are also various methods of unconventional justice, if you know what I mean.. :p

ARGUMENT FROM CREATION, a.k.a. ARGUMENT FROM PERSONAL INCREDULITY (I)
(1) If evolution is false, then creationism is true, and therefore God exists.
(2) Evolution can't be true, since I lack the mental capacity to understand it; moreover, to accept its truth would cause me to be uncomfortable.
(3) Therefore, God exists.

#34 narboza22

narboza22

Q6600 :)

• Hosted
  • 357 posts
  • Projects:Tactical Warfare
  •  US supporter to the end

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:33 PM

If you local news stations are anything like the ones in the US, give them the info and they will crucify the police, those other guys, and anyone who might be remotely involved.
Posted Image

#35 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:40 PM

If you local news stations are anything like the ones in the US, give them the info and they will crucify the police, those other guys, and anyone who might be remotely involved.

That's so true :p .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#36 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:05 PM

Hope the bastards die a slow and very painful death :thumbsupsmiley: .

Would be if I took matters into my own hands.
Posted Image

#37 Kazyumi

Kazyumi

We Shall Purify

• Members
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 10:29 PM

Hope the bastards die a slow and very painful death :thumbsupsmiley: .

Would be if I took matters into my own hands.

I would if only I could locate the motherfuckers. :thumbsupsmiley:

#38 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:48 AM

:grin: Get a few people who feel the same way about them to help you.
Posted Image

#39 Gosho

Gosho

Go for it!

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • Projects:C&C Mahaira
  •  Doing something hideous, disturbing, anti-social

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:37 PM

Just round-up aomw of your mates and bring the fuckers into submission, then shit in their mouths. That'd be a pretty nice revenge. And, you also get to beat the crap out of them. It's a 2 in 1.

#40 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:13 PM

Yeah, because that's such a great solution.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users