please change your mod's name, it's false advertising

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Gundamfan_*

Guest_Gundamfan_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2007 - 10:49 AM

like the topic title and description says, I find it somewhat offensive that you call this "Gundam Legacy" and yet only have Gundam Seed bassed units, No Zeon or Oz no White Bases or Zakus, Char, Shirow Amada, Heero Yuy, Zechs Marquise? unless you plan to have the Universal Century Gundam (The Original Gundam, the one that started it all), the After Colony Gundam, (aka Gundam Wing) and hell even Mobile Fighter G Gundam units present in some form or another, because right now this is no legacy, just one chapter (a rather unoriginal chapter I might add, more of a recap of alot of the previous Gundam events and characters with some Star Wars Ripoffs thrown in) I suggest that you make different Editions of Gundam Legacy, Gundam Wing, Mobile Suit Gundam, Mobile Fighter G Gundam (which would be a little bit difficult to do but I'm sure you can find a way.)

otherwise just change your mod's name to Gundam Seed Wars or something like that, it's almost as if as far as you're concerned Gundam Seed is the ONLY Gundam series :)

#2 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 08 February 2007 - 11:03 AM

here's an idea.

mind your own business and go fuck yourself.

you want a different name, go create your own fucking mod.

AND do you even know what legacy refers to idiot? you obviously don't.

Legacy is the lead mobile suit in our mod, so go do some fucking homework before you come here and pull that bullshit.

oh and NEVER presume that we're as stupid as you, of course we know all the other gundam series, i've seen all the other gundam series, so if you will kindly fuck off, it would be nice.

Edited by Stargazer, 08 February 2007 - 11:06 AM.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#3 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts
  •  Whiney Troublemaker XD

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:19 PM

I'm not part of the team..but i think i speak for all here when i say....GO SCREW YOURSELF.

I cannot believe there are people who browse these forums, don't even register (meaning they aren't regular) and tell off others for the friggin' title of a mod they hardly know. You Obviously haven't even looked inside, so what in God's name are you going on about???

Legacy could mean anything. And it obviously doesn't refer to a legacy of gundam here, as SG said. Don't like SEED? Then go make your own gundam mod.

Offensive? You're offensive for criticising people for good hard work, that they're doing for FREE, and not even looking past the title before commenting.

Edited by Dark Lord Revan, 08 February 2007 - 04:26 PM.

This post is now diamonds, DERP

USS Seraphim-NCC-94283 (Majestic-class Assault Battlecrusier)
VICE ADMIRAL Revek of Vulcan
2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"
"Strike First, Strike Cold, Strike Fast"

#4 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:26 PM

A. Do some research numb nuts, Its Gundam Seed Legacy C.E.
B. Grow up and accept that U.C. is not the only gundam series.
C. Dont EVER post crap in my beautiful Subforums AGAIN.

Oh and this topic is closed as it serves no purpose other then making me want to make this mod more.

Posted Image
-Metallica's next album will rule the world.

My Blog, My Deviant Art page, My Youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users