Want to join DoWPRO forums?

3 replies to this topic

#1 Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 01:18 PM

Hi,
as you know I'm adapting you mod to the new DC: PRO.
90% of my work is done on the races part, but I'm also changing a few thing on the core.

anyway, my proposal is that maybe some of the designers of your mod may want to have access to our internal forums.

Larkin usually post there, but I think that right now he is doing very little coding for you, so maybe you want to see directly what are we trying to do. A few ideas and changes may also be useful for you.

I try to post here any time I feel it's important for the whole mod, and not just the Ai of DC: PRO, but I may forget something. I'm sure Korbah and the other members of the team won't see any problem in granting access to a few of you and it may be useful for both mods. We have a special AI subforum, you can read only what you want. In fact I found that you posted on our forums long time ago (but only on public forums)

#2 ArkhanTheBlack

ArkhanTheBlack

title available

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 02:07 PM

Actually, I check the DowPro forums regularly, but at the moment there's almost nothing happening there, at least in the public forums. I think some time ago, I had at least reading access to the internal forums, but now I don't even see them anymore. It would be nice to see what's going on, so my user is ArkhanTheBlack (like everywhere) if you want to give me access. :)

#3 thudo

thudo

Wacko AI Guy!

• Division Leaders
  • 12,164 posts
  • Projects:DoW AI Scripting Project
  • Division:DoW
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 08 February 2007 - 02:23 PM

I check some of the internal DoWPro forums but again quiet. Thats ok.. some internal team forums for mods are literally dead but there is progress going on in the back.
Advanced Skirmish AI Team Lead for the coolest Warhammer40k PC RTS out there:

Dawn of War Advanced AI Headquarters

Latest DoW Advanced AI Download!

#4 Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:12 PM

we work mainly on internal forums right now, but recently we created a new Ai subforum and new alphas Ai, so we have started to talk about AI (and test it :)). So we have lots of internal messages, some of them are Ai related.

Both of you have access granted.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users