JEV3

Mighty Armadillo

• Hosted
  • 719 posts
  • Projects:Game Enhancement Mod
  •  Coder, Skinner, Graphics, GEM Mod Leader
  • Job:T3A Chamber Member

Posted 10 February 2007 - 10:28 PM

Well, I didn't expect too much activity here as this is not a very big mod, but I didn't expect no activity! I'm hoping that by starting one of these topics that will encourage people to give me their opinions. I can't make a successful mod without your opinions.

Please visit my website and look at the features, install the mod, and look at my future plans for the mod. When you are done installing the mod it will ask if you want to open the big file... Look at it and tell me what I could do better. Play the mod, and tell me what I could do to balance it better (in the other topic please) and to make it more fun.

If you take the time to give me constructive criticism, then I thank you. I cannot hope to improve without your help.

Thanks for the help,
JEV3

Edited by JEV3, 13 February 2007 - 03:27 AM.

He who bears skill but lacks effort, makes himself inferior to those who have no skill but try nonetheless.
Posted Image
Posted Image
"There is some good in this world, and its worth fighting for!"
J.M.J.

#2 Solinx

Solinx

• Undead
  • 3,101 posts
  • Projects:Real Life
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Retired Leader / Manager

Posted 11 February 2007 - 12:11 AM

You have just recieved this place. It will be up to you to make it an interesting place for discussion.

Post details about the mod, post screenshots, post your plans. When you supply the members direct information that people can react to without having to spend a lot of time on, you will get more reactions. When you have established a group of interested posters, you can ask them to give their comments on the mod, or perhaps to join the team.

Rome wasn't build in a day. An established network as Revora, which T3A is part of, will provide you with a nice foundation to build on, but it won't present you with a completely build city.

Solinx
Posted Image

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

#3 {IP}LORDOFDARKNESS

{IP}LORDOFDARKNESS

Dark Master and Fx Lord

• Members
  • 162 posts
  •  Advanced Fx Coder

Posted 11 February 2007 - 09:43 AM

Well i played it, but when ever i build one of those super heroes i get a game.dat error
Posted Image

#4 Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:00 PM

Well i played it, but when ever i build one of those super heroes i get a game.dat error

same here

#5 JEV3

JEV3

Mighty Armadillo

• Hosted
  • 719 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:25 PM

The Special Powers are probably not matched up, one time SpecialPowers.ini was erased so I had to start from scratch so that may be the problem. I'll check on that right away...

Did any of the super-heroes actually work, it may narrow down my search.

I'll post an update when I fix the bug.

Thanks for the input,
JEV3
He who bears skill but lacks effort, makes himself inferior to those who have no skill but try nonetheless.
Posted Image
Posted Image
J.M.J.

#6 JEV3

JEV3

Mighty Armadillo

• Hosted
  • 719 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 03:26 AM

Hi,
I updated the file, the super-heroes should work now... I checked them and they work on my pc. Oh and if you already have the mod installed, please delete the big file. I have the installer set so that it won't install the file if the big file is bigger than the one being installed. This updated one sohuld be bigger, but I don't want to take a chance. :p

More info to come tomorrow!
JEV3
Posted Image
Posted Image
J.M.J.

#7 Solinx

Solinx

• Undead
  • 3,101 posts
  • Projects:Real Life
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Retired Leader / Manager

Posted 13 February 2007 - 07:38 PM

Nice job JEV3 :p

Solinx
Posted Image

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users