60 replies to this topic

#1 Rygar

Rygar

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 09:36 AM

... or WMD aren't still found?

Where are these "inescapeable proves" in which Iraqi regime developed these mean weapons of mass destruction able to threat US? Why Tony Blair's leadership is so compromized? Why Bush's administration is heavily accused by several humanitarian (and not) organizations to blatant violations of human rights and illegal war? Why G8 was so useless and the only problem is to make stronger the dollar?

Someone should help me
Together with best modders since 2003.

#2 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 04 June 2003 - 01:54 PM

USA has directed attention to Israel-Palestine, the Iraq subject is now not taken into account by most media (sorta like what happened with Afghanistan). Deja Vu?

Its easy to understand what is happening with the dollar these days. Euro being valued 20% more than the dollar is obviously armed to benefit USA´s exports and reduce EU´s, USA will experiment higher market possibilities due to it. And whoever changes Euros in dollars might have a potential fortune, whenever relation is 1 to 1 again.

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#3 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 04 June 2003 - 03:53 PM

Tony Blair's getting really edgy about it but who knows... it could be claimed that Saddam sold them before the war. Probably just BS though.

USA has directed attention to Israel-Palestine, the Iraq subject is now not taken into account by most media (sorta like what happened with Afghanistan). Deja Vu?  

They did have attenion on Northern Korea, but since China refused to help them, they changed the subject. Whatever Bush does next, I believe it will eventually come flying back in his face. The Fundamentalists/al Queda will do the same thing they did with the Russians.

#4 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 04 June 2003 - 07:03 PM

Are we stilldwelling on this? Let it go......

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#5 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 10:10 PM

No, but its a proof on how attention on conflicts is dissipated even when objectives havent been accomplished.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#6 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 05 June 2003 - 12:05 AM

Feh. It's old news now. If they ever find anything, they'llm tell everyone....

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#7 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 05 June 2003 - 04:21 PM

The possibilites are endless. Maybe no one will ever know.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#8 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 05:00 PM

Not so fast. Just read this at Crónica (Arg)
http://www2.cronica....054831266/1/20/ (spanish)

The American Defense Subsecretary, Paul Wolfowitz, admitted oil was the principal cause of the attack on Iraq, in moments in which his government and the British government deny having exagerated or directly lied about the Iraqi menace, Informs this thursday the German press.

"Let´s take a look on this in an easy way. The most important difference between North Korea and Irak is that with Iraq we didnt have other option, economically. The country swims in an oil sea", said by Pentagon´s second in command (Note: Or whatever its said like), according to what the german newspapers Der Tagesspiegel y Die Welt textually say.

If thats true, all the debates on War on Iraq weve sustained here and on other places had actually at least one person being correct.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#9 dancam

dancam

Phoenix Rises!

• Undead
  • 2,278 posts
  •  Ex Network Leader

Posted 06 June 2003 - 04:09 PM

Key words there Arg, IF THATS TRUE....

Sounds like complete crap to me. No American in his position would be that stupid to make a statement like that.
Dan

#10 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 04:31 PM

Uh, actually...

Dennis Hastert, Speaker of House of Representatives, Sept 12th, 2001 dixit:

"Yesterday, the American people were viciously and deliberately attacked by terrorists. Make no mistake, this was an act of war. The American people, as represented by the Members of Congress, will take all appropriate action to protect its citizens and to win this war against these terrorists.

We have entered into a new era in world history. Terrorists flout international law and standards of common decency. They target the American people because we are strong and because they are weak. These terrorists are cowards and they will be punished. Some say that we cannot be the world's policeman. Well, if we do not enforce the rules of common decency, if we do not take steps to protect our citizens from these lawless and evil bandits, no one else will.

This is a new kind of war, and we must be prudent in how we prosecute it. All those nations who harbor, who train, who support, who fund these terrorist groups, bear equal responsibility for the actions of these terrorists. We must dedicate the proper resources to deal with them in the appropriate way. Terrorists may be able to run, but they cannot hide from America's steely determination and justice.

Many of those who died were dedicated public servants. Members of our armed forces, firefighters, police officers. People dedicated to serving and protecting America. Others were citizens dedicating to living the American dream, who had wives or husbands or children or parents who loved them and who will miss them. These people were innocent victims in a war conducted against America by cowards. It is time that we start fighting back.

The civilized world is with us. I was touched by the visit of Mr. Howard, the Prime Minister of Australia, who sat in our chamber today to show his solidarity with the American people. The Speaker of the Russian Duma, Mr. Seleznev, sent me a letter where he said: "The people who ordered and carried out this outrageous crime must be found and punished." And our allies across the world have expressed their horror at this unprecedented attack. "

Last time i posted this was in the thread where TAG said America was the biggest nation on Earth, and my quotes on this text can also be found there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Guests

Posted 07 June 2003 - 02:43 AM

Those weapons of mass destruction, they were probably buried, or thrown into the mediterrainean *dead fish float up from the sea for no apparent reason*. They need to to an X-ray scan w/ some of their surveilence (sp?) planes. More accurate than sonar (i bet). all the UN inspectors did was tell the Iraqi people where they were going (except on a few occasions) and searched there. And the iraqi regime was one step ahead of them (For all we know) and kept running. who knows. I still think we should take some photos penetrating the ground at least 500 feet or more.

(correct me if im wrong)

#12 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 08:35 AM

Its a possibility. I think its more likely that those weapons dont actually exist in Iraq and were sold long ago, its actually more probable.

By the way dan, im starting to suspect that that speech was true, ive just heard the same news in the spanish statal news (and remember Spain supported USA all the way through)

And some interesting news...
http://www.reuters.c...storyID=2889971
http://www.telegraph.../ixnewstop.html
http://www.washingto...4-2003Jun5.html
http://news.independ...sp?story=412775
http://sfgate.com/cg...06/MN163689.DTL
http://news.ft.com/s...p=1012571727102

And some other texts that might go a little extremist on some bits, but nontheless might be worth a read (even if its just to be informed about what its said sometimes).
http://www.nwc.navy....agonsNewMap.htm
http://www.bilderber...global.htm#nazi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#13 Sydr0

Sydr0

title available

• New Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 04:07 AM

u guys are relllllly naive to think they had them in thefirst place, it is very clear he never had nukes nor he could get em and even if he had some chemical/biological weapons he didndt have the capability to deliver them, and IF HE HAD THEM HE WOULD'VE USED THEM VS ISRAEL LIKE HE DID IN 91(not WMDs but few scuds), this means he never had anything

#14 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 08:10 AM

Or it may mean that he had them but didnt want to use them, because of certain reason, ever thought why USA never finds who theyre looking for...?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Guests

Posted 08 June 2003 - 05:06 PM

all is possible until proven impossible. so, i guess everything everyone posts is right because WE DONT KNOW!!! all we can do is make assumptions, and go with what we got. either believe or disagree. but, if Iraq started to attack the middle east, and grew more in power (taking over Israel, then going onto Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran etc), and we did nothing, we'd be repeating history like in WW2. we did nothing to stop Hitler until he conqured Poland and those other countries around him (too lazy to write them down).

#16 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 06:34 PM

In no way Iraq would have taken Israel, theyre not that dumb, lol. Besides, USA wouldnt have let that happen in a beginning, not even in case they needed it to happen.

Hitler´s case is something different, its also unclear why he hasnt been found, when the possibility goes there. And a version indicates that neither the Soviet Union nor USA had the intention to find him, however, theres great skepticism on it, and its extremely hard to believe. Though as you said, all is possible until proven impossible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#17 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 28 June 2003 - 02:01 PM

If Hitler is still alive, he'd be 120something by now. :lol:

It's a bit hypocritical, wouldn't you say? America was chasing iraq for WMD when they have enough to dismantle at home...

#18 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 28 June 2003 - 02:14 PM

America was chasing iraq for WMD when they have enough to dismantle at home...

What you think Bush would dismantle them?

#19 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 28 June 2003 - 03:06 PM

I don't think bush would dismantle them. Just that it's hypocritical to look for nukes abroad and conquer them for having nukes when you have nukes yourself.

#20 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 06:23 PM

Personally i still think Iraq had WMD. They were already working on A-waepons in the 1980's when an Israeli airstrike destroyed the nuclear facility.

Biological and Chemical weapons are a lot easier to make (and destroy/hide if you have a lot of open space like Iraq)

It is also not unlikely that those WMD were smokkeled out of the country. If it is possible to smokkel weapons in, it's possible the other way around also.

Also WMD were NOT the only reason to invade Iraq. The fact that Iraq helped numerous terrorist fractions was another. Several terrorist trainingcamps have been dismantled, some even with small facilities to make chem. weapons. This also raises the question: WHO tought those terrorists how to make those weapons !!!

All things taken into consideration i still believe the war was justified. And if not because of the reasons mentioned above then because it finally freed the Iraqi people from a ruthless dictator.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users