Steam

#42 dancam

dancam

Phoenix Rises!

• Undead
  • 2,278 posts
  •  Ex Network Leader

Posted 29 July 2003 - 10:19 PM

Shocking... I can't quite believe that you wouldn't care, that your nation, had co-erced its people, and the people of other nations into believing that this was the correct course of action, when to be put simply, they are no better than either the communist Russians, or the Nazi Germans.
Dan

#43 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 30 July 2003 - 04:02 AM

No, to put it simply, we are better than Nazi Germans or Communist Russians. Don't you even begin assuming that. That is the type of attitude that I hate. It's not that I don't care, it's that it doesn't impact my life. No one was coerced buddy, we do what do on our own. If you noticed, many US citizens opposed the war so no one coerced anyone. People have a free will believe it or not and people like to use it.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#44 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 08:22 AM

when did this oldy get dragged up..? :?

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#45 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 30 July 2003 - 08:35 AM

I dunno. Ask CJ. He resurrected it.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#46 dancam

dancam

Phoenix Rises!

• Undead
  • 2,278 posts
  •  Ex Network Leader

Posted 30 July 2003 - 11:39 AM

Why exactly are you better than Communists or Nazis??? Because we won???
Dan

#47 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 12:33 PM

Try freedom of choice, freedom of speech, freedom of press, No racism etc.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#48 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 31 July 2003 - 03:08 AM

Exactly as Andre says dan.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#49 Tratos

Tratos

title available

• Project Team
  • 562 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 03:42 AM

But whats the use in freedom of speech when no-one listens, freedom of choice when you really have no choices, and theres really not much good about freedom of press if all you hear about are bad things, at least in communism you hear the good things.
Posted Image

#50 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 31 July 2003 - 04:25 AM

Yes, but it's the fact we have these things albeit that your statements are Tratos. The fact that we have these abilities is more than I can say for other countries where if you badmouth the government you get your head blown off or thrown in jail. I utilize these abilites the best I can. It's those stupid fuckers on Capitol Hill who forget we have these freedoms and therefore fuck them up. Our 'freedoms' are slowly falling apart. We are going backwards, but we still have the right to those and that's better than some other countries.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#51 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 08:10 AM

But whats the use in freedom of speech when no-one listens, freedom of choice when you really have no choices, and theres really not much good about freedom of press if all you hear about are bad things, at least in communism you hear the good things.

That's why there are elections in the free countries in which you can choose the government to represent you. If the government is poor it is because of the ignorance of the people choosing the government.

Posted Image

#52 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 31 July 2003 - 11:13 PM

Well, there's another good point Andre. Actually most of the shit that's going on can be attributed to the US Patriot Act, which is gay to begin with.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#53 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 12:02 AM

What's the US Patriot Act.. :?

Posted Image

#54 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 01 August 2003 - 09:24 AM

All the US citizens have to be patriotic :p

#55 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 10:37 AM

:? :? :?

Posted Image

#56 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 01 August 2003 - 10:36 PM

What's the US Patriot Act.. :?

It's an Act that Congress put into effect after 9/11. All it really does is take away our civil liberties really. One of the clauses within it states that the FBI/CIA can break into your house and monitor your activities which IIRC is againt the Constitution. Invasion of privacy, what's next blatant invasion of privacy?

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#57 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 01:10 PM

Not familiar with US laws so can't comment on that.

Posted Image

#58 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 02 August 2003 - 05:55 PM

It's relatively new and not technically a law. It's SIPPOSED to be about Homeland Security, but it's not. All it does is remove our freedoms. I really wish Americans weren't so fucking stupid.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#59 Sydr0

Sydr0

title available

• New Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 06 August 2003 - 04:22 PM

anyone who believes USA went into Iraq to "liberate" the Iraqi people is a fool, anyone

Iraq certainly didnt have ANY Nukes nor he had the ability to develop them, no money, nmo support from anyone and certainly it was impossible under the UN watch, if anything happend UN inspectors would be kicked out. There is no such thing as a Nuclear Reactor underground :roll:

There are a few reasons why USA went into Iraq.

1. To control Iraqi oil, as you know Saddam tried paying back US by selling Iraqi oil in Euros, not Dollars anymore, I guess heswitched to pay US back, but now US payed him back.

2. Move US troops to Iraq. As most of you know Saudi Arabia said they didnt want any US troops in their country. What's the best place to move US troops to? Iraq? certainly yes! Iraq is in the center of the Arab world pretty much, from there you could launch invasions to anywhere in the Arab world, to SA, Turkey, Iran especially and Syria.

3. Possibly to get rid of the world of another dictator. Iraq was also a very ez target

Sure Iraq might have some Chem/Bio weapons but doesnt everyone? Also dont forget Iraq has no capability/missiles to deliver these weapons anywhere to US, America's only ally that could be hit is Israel, but in this case not.

Also guys lets say Iraq did have Nukes? Why cant Iraq have nukes, please tell me that?

#60 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 06 August 2003 - 05:57 PM

anyone who believes USA went into Iraq to "liberate" the Iraqi people is a fool, anyone

That was not our intent to start with. That just happened. They saw how our armies crushed the enemy. And we did liberate them, no matter what your goofy Canadian governemt has said.

Iraq certainly didnt have ANY Nukes nor he had the ability to develop them, no money, nmo support from anyone and certainly it was impossible under the UN watch, if anything happend UN inspectors would be kicked out. There is no such thing as a Nuclear Reactor underground  :roll:

Oh now that's some big bullshit story right there. He did have the support, he did have the money, he did have the tools. Why do you think Germany was so pissed when we invaded? They didn't want the world to know that they made deals with Saddam, same with Russia. Who says you can't have a subterannean reactor?

1. To control Iraqi oil, as you know Saddam tried paying back US by selling Iraqi oil in Euros, not Dollars anymore, I guess heswitched to pay US back, but now US payed him back.

We went in to find WMDs. This was not a reason, and it still is not a reason.

2. Move US troops to Iraq. As most of you know Saudi Arabia said they didnt want any US troops in their country. What's the best place to move US troops to? Iraq? certainly yes! Iraq is in the center of the Arab world pretty much, from there you could launch invasions to anywhere in the Arab world, to SA, Turkey, Iran especially and Syria.

Wow. What a misguided attempt that was. That is not our reason for invading. And I don't give a flying fuck what your government said. That is sheer lunacy. We didn't attack him for fun. No fucking way. See above for the reason we went in.

3. Possibly to get rid of the world of another dictator. Iraq was also a very ez target

That just happened as a side effect.

Sure Iraq might have some Chem/Bio weapons but doesnt everyone? Also dont forget Iraq has no capability/missiles to deliver these weapons anywhere to US, America's only ally that could be hit is Israel, but in this case not.

Well no, that's not true. Not every country has nukes or bio weapons. You have to remember that these guys are crazy motherfuckers and will do just about anything they're told. The Republican Guard that is.... and maybe Islamic fanatics too.

Also guys lets say Iraq did have Nukes? Why cant Iraq have nukes, please tell me that?

WHY? Saddam would be the one crazy motherfucker who would use them that's why.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users