#1 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Projects:Having fun
  •  Just this guy, you know?

Posted 08 June 2003 - 06:49 PM

officials seem to be making WMD accusations at Iran now.

20 dollars says the next country will be Canada. lol. j/k

#2 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 09 June 2003 - 07:41 PM

Yeah and Iran says its suicide for USA to get inside their country. They are correct, its suicide, not because of soldiers dying in war but because of more and more possible and painful retalliations.

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#3 Rygar

Rygar

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 08:24 PM

do you remember my predictions on Cannis forum? "Who will be the next target of freedom bombs? Iran? Syria?"
Together with best modders since 2003.

#4 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 05:56 AM

Yeah well it was quite evident but as someone said, "history will tell who of us was correct". Although history is written by winners, im afraid we already know who was correct.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#5 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 23 June 2003 - 07:08 PM

LOL.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

"American Empire". The more I say it, the more ring it has to it...

#6 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 08:22 PM

Iran won't be next. It's not necessary. The iranian opposition will do it's job in time.
Syria may be possible, but unlikely... remember Libanon in the 1980's???

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#7 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 08:37 PM

Well, or the Muhaydins will play the same role as the Northern Alliance and the Kurds in Aghanistan and Iraq. There are always those kinds of parallelisms.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#8 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 23 June 2003 - 11:12 PM

Why does it seem this an anti-American thread? I feel offended... -_-

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#9 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 12:32 AM

Some people like to see the USA as the new great satan. Personally i support the protesters in Iran. And imho the US has every right to speak out in favor of the protesters in Iran.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#10 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts

Posted 24 June 2003 - 10:38 AM

Irans regime is far from being the best, its true. A religious state nowadays doesnt fit the rest of the world (though, who wants to fit with the rest of the world...). But im not in favour of military interventions, so id rather see what the Muhaydins do against their opressors rather than watching USA going inside Iran. People must revolution themselves, theres no progress if someone from outside aids them, since that someone from outside will sometime put their interests in play.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#11 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 24 June 2003 - 04:21 PM

20 dollars says the next country will be Canada. lol. j/k

300 dollars say the next country will be Ireland. I mean. Look at the IRA. :)

Bush stinks. I don't see why he doesn't attack his own country to find his Weapons or Mass Destruction.

#12 Rich181

Rich181
  • Project Team
  • 104 posts
  • Projects:AnomoCity (2-8) - The Silkin Way (2-8) - Coming Soon

Posted 24 June 2003 - 04:22 PM

Bush stinks. I don't see why he doesn't attack his own country to find his Weapons or Mass Destruction.

LOL
The muppet would start by Nuking the White House to get the leader. :)
56.587% of all statistics are made up on the spot...

#13 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 24 June 2003 - 04:25 PM

The muppet would start by Nuking the White House to get the leader.  

LOL and the Pentagon. Then he will realise that the leader got away :) Then think someones jsut bombed the white house and call the army to go in and destroy the culpit :lol:

#14 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 24 June 2003 - 08:58 PM

LOL. To be fair, that wouldn't surprise me.

We're not Anti-American (at least, I'm personally not). I actually LIKE America, the way its people are, the culture and the nature of the country itself. I plan to visit (or even stay over for a while) at some point in my life. I of course have many contacts from the States, know a lot of American peeps and get along well with nearly all of them.

What I am Anti- is the Bush administration, I suppose. What I want to know is why it muscles in on every fecker else's current and internal national affairs. If the Iraqi people wanted liberation, then they should have caused a revolution. The Fedayeen and Republican Guard couldn't have killed everyone (assuming they didn't join the revolutionaries). Same with Afghanistan. Sure they wanted vengeance for 9/11. But they still haven't found the scumbag yet. No need to flatten half of Afghanistan.
NK haven't made any hostile moves (in fact, they're building a train line along with the South Koreans to meet up! I'd say things are going peacefully).
Where else is on the hit list? Cuba? Libya? Saudi? Russia? I see no point in America getting involved militarily in the 'liberation' of people who :A) Have expressed little or no wish to be liberated, B) Are not under US jurisdiction and C) are not in a US Ally state (if Europe came under attack from a serious nutter in WW3, fair enough US get involved cos they're our ally, part of the UN and part of NATO, but no need to get involved in anyone else's affairs)

#15 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 07:32 PM

No matter how you think of Bush Jr. It cannot be denied that for once things are moving on the political stage. World Politics have become a lot more interesting.

I don't agree with all his opinions, but he's a lot smarter than being portreted in European media. Bush Jr is a manager and good at his job. Al that Clinton could do was chase after Monica L. and his d*** usually at the same time.

Posted Image

#16 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 25 June 2003 - 08:23 PM

We're not Anti-American (at least, I'm personally not). I actually LIKE America, the way its people are, the culture and the nature of the country itself. I plan to visit (or even stay over for a while) at some point in my life. I of course have many contacts from the States, know a lot of American peeps and get along well with nearly all of them.  

I love the USA. It's a lovely place. I can't stand Bush. Clinton was the best president in my lifetime for america so far... and that is saying something!

#17 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 09:00 PM

If we were living in the US i guess we'd vote different parties :shock:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users