VIKRAM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 07 March 2007 - 09:52 PM

Name-Vikram
Race - Orc
Gender-M
Age - 42
Personality-Very brave and bold and couragous. is stresses easily and is very hot headed. also very very strong, but tends to be clumsy. usually very kind to people if treated right. does not have many friends
Appearance-Red skinned orc. long hair. nose rings. many tatoos on the body and many scars. Hight- 6 foot, 3 inches
Weapon - Very sharp 2 handed axe with spikes running all the way down it. it is chained to one hand and is immune to being disarmed. can spin aorund and attack all enemies in a certain radius. but needs to "recharge" after using that attack for a period of time. the weapon seems to be his only friend in life and has seen him though many battles. he is confident with it and knows how to use it. only 2 people have every survived an assult from the axe. weakness- no shield
History - Was abandoned as a baby and often wonders about his parents and wants to know more about his childhood

Edited by olli, 07 March 2007 - 09:57 PM.

Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#2 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:33 AM

Approved. Nice to see you here olli :rolleyes:.I should really try to get more active in this RP sometime, haven't had much inspiration lately.

#3 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:13 PM

heh its easy. just sit at the keyboard and type. WoW is a big inspiration :rolleyes: so what happens next ? after ive made him?
Posted Image
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

#4 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:23 PM

I don't play Wow, not my kind of game. Heh I just haven't been inspired enough to type lots.

Choose an area where your character is and post a topic in the appropriate subforum, you can choose what happens. I can make up a new character and join you in your journey or whatever exactly you want your char to do. Any preferences what race and personality?

#5 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:23 PM

ok hes started in the orc area, the green mountains i think? be an orc too :rolleyes: or a char that gets along with orcs, i dont want to pulverise you with my axe :grin:

Edited by olli, 08 March 2007 - 06:35 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users