The journey begins

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 08 March 2007 - 06:38 PM

(in the orc village)

Vikram picked up his clunkey axe and began to sharpen it next to his hut. he cleaned off the blood and took bits of flesh off the spikes on his axe. he was deep in thought as he slowly ran the sharpening stone over and over the blade. he was thinking about his last encounter, which ended up very badly for the recieving person in the dark woods. it should of been a quick easy fight. but it took to long, he was distracted. the thought of his parents entered his mind when he was fighting. he grunted and stood up. he saddled up a horse and rode out the village. he was hungry, and dwarf was on the menu.
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#2 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:42 AM

((OOC: Oh crap, due to irl stuff going on I completely forgot to reply here. I will do so soon, I'm at uni now but I should have time in one of the next few days I think.))

#3 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:06 PM

OOC: ok im waiting :) :p
Posted Image
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

#4 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts
  • Projects:Winning.
  •  Slowly becoming a Veteran

Posted 25 March 2007 - 02:09 AM

OoC: Dude, you could be waiting for a while... I've been waiting for more than 2 months now... :) :p

@ Blaat: Disregard the above. It was a joke. Take as long as you'd like - I've got nowhere to go and all day to get there. :)

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,

Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

#5 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:33 PM

Malikor was angry. And an angry Malikor wasn't good. He had turned slightly red because of his emotions. In his madness he'd never get mean with his own species though, that wasn't the way of an orc. But he felt like whacking some little dwarf right now. Sitting on a horse he'd just left the village. Bring it on little dwarf, he thought.

#6 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:42 PM

Vikram and Malikor rode through the green mountains on the backs of there muscular steads. the arrived on the out skirts of the dwarf town. Vikram dismounted his horse and Malikor did the same. there were 2 guards at the foot of the enterence to the dwarf town. Vikram clutched his axe, grunted and charged at the guard. the guard froze to the spot as he had never seen such a fearsome sight. vikrams axe came down on the dwarfs head and split it in too. he then swung his axe and threw the dwarfs body away from the enterence. the other dwarf was shaking on the spot as Vikram sneered at him gestured to Malikor to come over and finish off the other one. Vikram picked up the dwarfs corpse and began to eat it. it was his first substancial meal in 2 weeks.

Vikram had a very bad history and a particular distaste for dwarfs. when he was little, his parents were brutally slaughtered by an army of dwarfs plundering his village and has made it his personal mission to seek vengance.

Edited by olli, 28 March 2007 - 08:43 PM.

Posted Image

#7 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:15 PM

(OOC: Do you want me to reply? A minor note: if you say what someone elses character is doing (like you post my character dismounts), it's called godmodding and most RPers are not very appreciative of it.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users