BobingAbout

Serious Modder

• Hosted
  • 1,288 posts
  • Projects:R:ROTC, Destructivality, Factorio Mods
  •  Coder

Posted 12 June 2003 - 08:18 PM

ok we have a request for a SHP here

we need a few things, and will pay 2500 credits for every one we use.

first thing we want is a CDA, thats our civ defence army side, Tech centre, with a plug in node to allow more advanced technologies. so, it must have, the main SHP, and the plug in node. also prefereably with dammaged and snow frames, and also build up and active anims where possible. the ones we use will be paid for, and the ammount is variable compaired to how much there is, EG, just the base image isn't worth much, so you get less.

good SHP with everything we ask for(in this case the SHP and the plug in node) gets 1000 creds, also include dammaged and snow and you get 2500, include shadows aswell and you get 3000. inlude build up and you get 4000, and include active anims aswell (thats everything) and you get 5000.

lets see how it goes from here.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Hunt7s

Hunt7s
  • Hosted
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 June 2003 - 06:24 PM

Ok if some one can make this for us. I have tryed my best using the parasite recoloured and copying armes, but it hasnt worked out as it looks rubish. So if some one can either think of a new way or make it from scratch, then i would be highly delighted.
Posted Image

It is basicly an advanced Desolator, that is specialy designed to be a body guard to boris. This SERGO charactor, will be a one and only, so power is everthing. With dule rad beam and Nuke Shells, This is a force to be recond with.

Same Or Better Pay As above.

#3 BobingAbout

BobingAbout

Serious Modder

• Hosted
  • 1,288 posts
  •  Coder

Posted 13 June 2003 - 06:39 PM

ergh, We'll give you 4000 credits if you have a good guy like this, oh, and unless he's stretching or something, his arms don't have to be outwards like that, they are flexible, like normal arms you know, lol.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Hunt7s

Hunt7s
  • Hosted
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 June 2003 - 07:10 PM

OK well here is the Tech, with the Nodes that Rob was talking about, its only a quick Concept Scetch that you can deviate from in the best ways.

Posted Image

#5 Hunt7s

Hunt7s
  • Hosted
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 03:47 PM

come on people PLEASE :? :( :bash: Its like talking to a bludy brick wall.

#6 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 26 June 2003 - 05:31 PM

Hunt, you know its hard to get someone doing requests...

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#7 BobingAbout

BobingAbout

Serious Modder

• Hosted
  • 1,288 posts
  •  Coder

Posted 26 June 2003 - 09:51 PM

that doesn't look too bad, but remember, it needs to be a YR SHP, the other bit is because it is an upgradeable structure, thats a plug in node. those 2 other parts apear on the structure in those places when the building is upgraded. usually nodes don't change when a building is dammaged, and are an animation.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Hunt7s

Hunt7s
  • Hosted
  • 130 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 11:07 AM

Not bad, at the mo i have had a very very large brain wave, i am at the mo designing the full sides buildings, they will look more like ra2 and less like a copy of allieds or sov. So just gimmy a few, but the real base of the tech center wont change so dont worry.

PS: Elite Are you looking for a perminent placement in a mod team OR, are you a freelancer that will be able to make our buildings ???

• Guests

Posted 27 June 2003 - 11:42 AM

im working on my own TC but I will be able to make stuff for teams every now and then

#10 Hunt7s

Hunt7s
  • Hosted
  • 130 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 01:58 PM

ok doke :) The concepts are coming soon, as i am still drawing them. These will be the final version concepts, and should look enough like Ra2, but own artistic interpretation can be used as well.

#11 Hunt7s

Hunt7s
  • Hosted
  • 130 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 12:44 PM

New Concepts then, jsut ignore the Conyard one, and the sizes are..
Tech = 3x3
Baracks = 3x2
Research Lab = 2x3

Your Own Artistic Additions and changes will be Granted :lol: So have some fun with the designes. And with the Tech You can make the upgrade tower more like the old concept as well. as i think it looks better.

#12 BobingAbout

BobingAbout

Serious Modder

• Hosted
  • 1,288 posts
  •  Coder

Posted 28 June 2003 - 04:30 PM

that doesn't mean you have to abandon the current one, we'll still accept i t if it looks good and works. but i sugest making it a tiny bit more like this new one if possible.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 BobingAbout

BobingAbout

Serious Modder

• Hosted
  • 1,288 posts
  •  Coder

Posted 30 June 2003 - 04:54 PM

looks good, Don't forget the bits in yellow are upgrades, and arn't usually there.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 Hunt7s

Hunt7s
  • Hosted
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 05:17 PM

Like it, just a few hints. The Pipe needs to be a little thinner, the box section around the silo needs to be thinner as well. And the 2 towers need to be thinner at the top so they go up to a shorter flat area. And the Silo need to be a little taller and fatter.
This is a loverly model, hope you have made them 2 upgrade parts removable so that it can be placed on a seperate shp :lol:

Love your work so far. Keep it up :)

#15 BobingAbout

BobingAbout

Serious Modder

• Hosted
  • 1,288 posts
  •  Coder

Posted 30 June 2003 - 08:05 PM

hmmm, make it look like somethings missing, not nececarilly a plug.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 tmapm

tmapm
  • Members
  • 57 posts
  • Projects:AR2

Posted 30 June 2003 - 08:31 PM

holes maybe

• Guests

Posted 30 June 2003 - 08:34 PM

ive also made a start on the Research Lab & Barracks if you want em...
ill try plugs on the top and plugs on the bottom mabye...

#18 BobingAbout

BobingAbout

Serious Modder

• Hosted
  • 1,288 posts
  •  Coder

Posted 30 June 2003 - 09:24 PM

I'd put a hold on your work for the research lab. given a recent descovery, we need to alter the concept for the research lab for the nodes to work righ, as the nodes can be in either place. this requires that the 2 nodes can fit on the structure the other way around. there is no worry with the yech centre, but the research lab you just started the plug in nodes are 2 seperate upgrades, and the way the game works requires them to be seperate and intecnahgeable. you can have a go at making the 2 nodes fit in both places if you want. but i sugest waiting till hunty draws up his new concept art. they look good though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#19 Hunt7s

Hunt7s
  • Hosted
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 07:55 AM

the research lab can be used for the yuri Robot Comand, it looks ok for that. All that would need to be done is to remove the stelth bit at the bottom of the model and extend the slope a little, of and make the dish a little bigger to make it look full :). Cool work, and you are going nice and fast. Love what you are doing Keep it up. Oh and the baracks, try a little ajustment to it to make it a little less plain, i know i drew it like that but i couldnt think of anything else to place on it. :lol: And i think the box on the Tech could still have its sections a little thinner.

#20 BobingAbout

BobingAbout

Serious Modder

• Hosted
  • 1,288 posts
  •  Coder

Posted 01 July 2003 - 02:21 PM

hunty, you do remember that yuri now has a structure called a big brain that controls his robots, rather than a control centre.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users