#41 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:54 PM

That mod seem to have a lot of usable stuff... so I'd love to, yes! But it's not my call though, but Stealthsnakes since it's his mod... (I wish it was mine) hehe

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#42 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:12 PM

Well all you have to do is email/pm him as the WIP is up for grabs for the most suitable bidder. Some stuff could go very well with this mod, it just depends if you would want to add factions or not as that would lead to a lot of balancing I would imagine.
Posted Image

#43 D_bershevits

D_bershevits
  • Banned
  • 148 posts
  • Projects:Gondor Power Pack, Last Alliance

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:23 AM

sorry but some members at the site have formed a team so they could get the mod.

zimoo - Coder, modeler, skinner, animator, audio, historian
Makaveli - Coder, modeler, skinner, mapper (although in a similar role to myself)
BurningPhoenix - Audio, apprentice modeler
Nom - Coder
Whoozy - Mapping & Audio
D_bershevits - Modeler, skinner, coder
JEV3 - Coder, skinner, 2d artist, modeler
Lord of the Grunts - 2d artist, modeler
el kevo - Coder, 2d artist
Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:47 AM

It's good to know that you guys got together to pick up where Stelthsnake left off! :D I know from experience that it's not exactly easy to agree on something, especially if the team is big. Good luck! I'm look ing forward to what you're gonna come up with!

Back to topic, anyone? :grin:

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#45 clonecommand

clonecommand

title available

• Members
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:54 AM

Okay...

I don't have an old PC. I have most of the graphics on ultra-high. It's just that it creates enough lag that it is annyoing. I like the picture more anyways. :D

*heads over to comments section*

#46 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 05 April 2007 - 01:14 AM

Yeah, I'm glad too see that too :D Besides I have no interest in taking over BoG. I'm only interested in asking for some minor things such as the Muhad Mumak rider and perhaps some skins and models. Not at all any big quantities of anything really. I'll ask Stealth and we'll see

And enough about the movie/pic thing now :cool: lol
It stays and anyone having a hard time with the movie should just use Lauri's solution :grin:

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#47 Uruk King

Uruk King

Lore-abiding citizen

• Project Team
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 04:44 PM

What I would like to see in the Mod is more unit skin variatoin, you know like different orc skins, basically to add more variety and eye-candy.

I was also thinking that Gothmog could have a power called "Summon the Retinue". it's a level ten power which summons three batallions of warg riders to his aid. Sounds a bit crazy but of course its just a suggestion
I will remember Rhovanion Alliance, RIP .

Posted Image

#48 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 07 April 2007 - 05:13 PM

1) Check the ToDo list... it's on the way! :D At least for the Orcs

2) Not at all crazy, I like it... I think we could do that :p

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#49 Uruk King

Uruk King

Lore-abiding citizen

• Project Team
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 06:23 PM

Heres another question, its probably a bit much to ask for (which it probably is). But is it possible to remove the current palantir images for the MOTW, Mordor, and Isengard units and replace them with the original palantir images from the first game, and find some pics from the movies for some of the other units like the Elves and Goblins.

Posted Image

#50 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 07 April 2007 - 06:50 PM

Well there is a tutorial by Culladan making the new styley p.pics so that may not be neccesary.
Posted Image

#51 Uruk King

Uruk King

Lore-abiding citizen

• Project Team
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 07:37 PM

Styley?

Posted Image

#52 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:08 PM

Heres another question, its probably a bit much to ask for (which it probably is). But is it possible to remove the current palantir images for the MOTW, Mordor, and Isengard units and replace them with the original palantir images from the first game, and find some pics from the movies for some of the other units like the Elves and Goblins.

Don't remember the first game that much... Were they so much better? :shiftee:

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#53 Uruk King

Uruk King

Lore-abiding citizen

• Project Team
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:18 PM

Lets just put it this way, the palantir images for the Isengard, MOTW and Mordor units have black'n white illustrations from the movies and the other units a have colourful drawings of their characters. In other words use the palantir pics from the first game for factions mentioned above, and find some pics from the movie for some of the other elven and goblin units. Anyway I was also wondering about an elite swordsman unit for Mordor becouse the corsairs are really just support units.

Posted Image

#54 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:20 PM

That is a matter of taste of course, but i liked the BfME1 images better then the sepia toned new ones for BfME2. Changing them back is easy, but a lot of work.

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#55 Uruk King

Uruk King

Lore-abiding citizen

• Project Team
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:24 PM

Good to know. :shiftee:

I was also realized that ther is something wrong with Glorfindel's hair colour, its supposed to be blonde not white!

Posted Image

#56 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 08 April 2007 - 05:56 PM

"Glorfindel" means "golden hair"
Posted Image

#57 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 08 April 2007 - 08:55 PM

Glorfindel will get his blonde hair, even though it's kinda booring that so many Elves have blonde hair like the Lorien Swordsmen, Haldir, Thranduil, Legolas and now Glorfindel... :/ I might alter the swordsmen to some kind of "dark blonde" or something, os white like Zimoo suggested, but that's also "booring" since the Lorien Warrios have white... hmmm.

Changing art is easy technically but an enormous workload, and I for one like the sepia art, and that also goes through ALL art, even structures and there's simply no way I'll change all art in the game. Consistancy is required. So sorry about that... :shiftee:

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#58 Uruk King

Uruk King

Lore-abiding citizen

• Project Team
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 09:48 PM

Oh well never mind. Howabout adding King Brand to the Dwarven faction? obviously hes not gonna look like an archer version of Boromir like in ROTWK he could look something like this:

The Thain's Book/Brand

but the point is the Dwarves are a bit short of heroes so why not start buffing up those numbers. They also have no archer heroes and of course they have the archers of Dale so why not have Brand to go with them?

Posted Image

#59 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 09 April 2007 - 03:26 AM

Yeah I like that... I'll see what I can do. The problem with adding units is just that they require audio as well, at least if you wanna do it properly and not just use someone elses audio. It can work for units but it's another thing for heroes. Id like them to say his name when he's spawned and dies, and not "Elrond is dead" or something. So that's one problem with adding heroes... :/ But I agree, they're kinda short on heroes and archer units...

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#60 Mordor Slayer

Mordor Slayer

SEE Marketing Manager

• Project Team
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:37 AM

You can use the King Brand model from the Deluxe mod? They had a good model...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users