Photo

Suggestions & Ideas

• Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

#81 {IP}jimmyman

{IP}jimmyman

The only was one can understand me is by being me.

• Project Team
  • 644 posts
  • Projects:Mapping for RJ_RotWK
  •  freelance mapper/3d modeler in training

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:20 PM

WATE if hes from the EA forums we would know him?????
Sig by Serated
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image CLICK THE DRAGONS Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#82 Bruno62339

Bruno62339
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 09:50 PM

i asked who he was over at the SEE forums because he mentioned thawn and shmik. don't know who it is.
Posted Image
^Signature by Serated

Life sucks, then you die :)

#83 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 24 July 2007 - 10:34 PM

you guys make too big of a deal out of this
mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

#84 Bruno62339

Bruno62339
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:15 PM

lol just tell us who you are over there. :huh:
Posted Image
^Signature by Serated

Life sucks, then you die :)

#85 The Best Guest

The Best Guest

Herald of Kane.....

• Division Admins
  • 2,048 posts
  • Projects:Revora, {IP}
  •  Varied
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:PR Admin

Posted 24 July 2007 - 11:18 PM

i am know to many but names i have none jk :huh:
mrbar.jpg
SEE-Team_MapEditor.jpg

#86 Lord_Denethor

Lord_Denethor
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 07:54 PM

Hey Ithorien, In my opinion the Black Eagle isn't really a ring hero in my opinion, but i was wondering perhaps you could make Saruman a ring hero since he did desire the One Ring.
"Hail Denethor, Son of Ecthelion, Lord and Steward of Gondor!"-Gandalf the White

"The Rule of Gondor is mine, and no others!!" -Denethor II, Lord and Steward of Gondor

#87 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Magazine Staff/Global Moderator

Posted 03 August 2007 - 10:16 PM

Saruman of Many Colours, or whatever it was called. That would be good, because if Saruman got the ring he may not have returned it to Sauron.

#88 Lord_Denethor

Lord_Denethor
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 08:57 PM

Yeah thats what i was thinking too. Change his robe colors around and make him do splash damage, and make him have some sweet powerful powers. He prolly should have more then Sauron because Saruman is a wizard.
"Hail Denethor, Son of Ecthelion, Lord and Steward of Gondor!"-Gandalf the White

"The Rule of Gondor is mine, and no others!!" -Denethor II, Lord and Steward of Gondor

#89 Puppeteer

Puppeteer

title available

• Global Moderators
  • 2,947 posts
  •  Faute de Mieux
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Magazine Staff/Global Moderator

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:03 PM

But he would have less health, I suppose. Or would he, because without the ring Sauron is pretty well useless.

#90 Guest_elvenfury (smeaking)_*

Guest_elvenfury (smeaking)_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:27 AM

well hi guys i am the newtrous^raider

im on safari in phinda
lion was 3 metres away from me

-----
SARUMAN TOPIC

saruman wasnt great friends with sauron he had decived the nazgul when asked where gandalf went, he also never told sauron about what he found at gladden fields

and also this internet con is really slow in safari but its soo cool i saw whales in cape town i saw cheetha with 4 cubs and elephants wandering around my jeep today it was awesome anyway

CAMPAIGN-
i have took photos for rivers, mountains and also plains for harad and forest with scrub for harad desert my ill be back to the u.k on aug 21st

[newtorus raider]

#91 Havefun

Havefun
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:09 PM

Hi all! i'm new in Revora but old one in BFME :D

But enough of crappy introducions let's get down to business :umad: =))

i have some ideas about Dorwinion's Spellbook.

First Line (5pts)
1. Heal (standart heal)
2.Wine Merchant (creates resourse structure at taregetet loc. but with greater income interval and this structure's main ability is it's small radius of resourse zone (or whatever u call that :evgr: ) and also this power has 7mins CD)
3.Enchanced Wineyards (acts in same way as Elven Wood etc.)

Second Line (10pts)
1.Goods from Royal Winery (Provides 25% more damage to Heroes and 20% more health aswell)(Passive)
2.Wisdom of Ancient Library (Boosts Alatar with 20% faster abil-recharging and reduces his revive time by 30%)(Passive)
3.Grace of Spring (provides 300% income to selected res-structure (permanently ofc))
4.We are not Alone.... (Summons random-type batallions of Dwarfen/Elven units (2 of them))

Third Line (15pts)
1.Tricks of Economical Strategy (provides 25% discount on everything, also 15% faster building speed)( does not affect Heroes)(Passive)
2.Merciless Winds (same as Angmar's Fell Wind, BUT with greatly increased spell damage (cuz it's 15 pts at all :D )(Same CD as Fell Wind)
3.Even West Comes to Aid! (Summons several bat-s of MotW forces for long duration, and Gondor Captain hero unit with them)(Gondor Captain's Abilities are Train Allies, Horn of Gondor (like Boromir's) standart CaH Leadership, Mount/Dismount and Heroic Charge, he comes at lvl 10, has mid-game hero's stats but is weak at all)(Bat-s are fully upgraded and Captain disapers with them as soon as spell's duration ends)

Fourth Line (25pts)
1.Summon Dorwinion Keep (same as Dwarven 1, BUT with wines on walls, also it can be used as Barracks to train units from different original Barracks)
2.Sunflare/Flood/Earhquake..........

Hope u'll like my ideas :lion:

Edited by Havefun, 09 August 2007 - 09:12 PM.

94% of teenagers today are a bunch of uninformed morons, if you are one of the 6% who actually reads the paper, or anything besides cheap magazines and a couple of schoolbooks, copy and paste this into your signature.

#92 Guest_big dick jonny_*

Guest_big dick jonny_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:06 AM

.... what ...... ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
.....ok :umad:

#93 Guest_elven fury_*

Guest_elven fury_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:11 AM

maybe have a "wine flood"

#94 Guest_Guest_newtrous^raider_*_*

Guest_Guest_newtrous^raider_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:17 AM

(some one stole the elven fury name its suppose to be in one sentance) i can make a dorwinion map maybe for skirmish ive nearly done 1st campaign map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :umad:

#95 Havefun

Havefun
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:20 AM

I have also alot of nice ideas about all factions...so i'm waitin' ur command Ithron! :umad:
94% of teenagers today are a bunch of uninformed morons, if you are one of the 6% who actually reads the paper, or anything besides cheap magazines and a couple of schoolbooks, copy and paste this into your signature.

#96 Guest_lol!_*

Guest_lol!_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:46 AM

I have also alot of nice ideas about all factions...so i'm waitin' ur command Ithron!

lol!

he is on holiday and wont be back soon! im back on 21st

#97 MorrisB

MorrisB

Wanderer of the East

• Project Team
  • 884 posts
  • Projects:Wars of the East mod
  •  Loremaster of WotE

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:02 AM

Yeah, Ithron is on a holiday.

Second: Ithron already has a beta version of Dorwinion Spellbook, with over 20 power ideas. How do I know this ? Simple. It was I who made up the spellbook with Ithron :umad:

But there are some interesting ideas amongst these, maybe Ithron will consider about them :D we'll see.
Posted Image
---
"Well, I can't argue with that - modding IS hard. But what would have become of games like Starcraft, Warcraft 3, Dungeon Siege, Half-Life 1-2, Neverwinter Nights and BfME 1-2 if we, modders, weren't there ? They would have long been forgotten. Modding is hard, but it's an honorable thing." - MorrisB

#98 Havefun

Havefun
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:06 AM

:D MorrisB himself replied to me!!!! OMG!! heh ehm cool! :umad:

#99 MorrisB

MorrisB

Wanderer of the East

• Project Team
  • 884 posts
  • Projects:Wars of the East mod
  •  Loremaster of WotE

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:23 AM

Heh, don't have to be so proud. You know, it wasn't so long ago when I joined the team... it took me about a few weeks (or a month) to become a staff member, thanks to my ideas about units/missions/etc.

Lesson ? Work hard, and you can earn great things :umad:
Posted Image
---
"Well, I can't argue with that - modding IS hard. But what would have become of games like Starcraft, Warcraft 3, Dungeon Siege, Half-Life 1-2, Neverwinter Nights and BfME 1-2 if we, modders, weren't there ? They would have long been forgotten. Modding is hard, but it's an honorable thing." - MorrisB

#100 Havefun

Havefun
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 11:30 AM

Work? heh maybe Imagine Hard? :umad:

Anyways. Any chances that u'll add new powers to old Heroes? ( I mean to all of them, they still have empty palantirs....)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users