706 replies to this topic

#1 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:16 PM

This is not the bitching topic reborn... but as there is not escape from spam and social banter it needs a place to go. It also might reduce the spam on other topics... ofcorse the bitching topic was hoped to do that, but it failed. please use this one when asking personal or rediculus questions of each other so that we don't have to chat about why females go to the bathroom in pairs on the GLA topic.

Also, I will see about cleaning up some other over-spamed topics and sending the blah here.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#2 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:29 PM

what?
y would ppl say that women go 2 washroom in pairs?
i noticed it 2 but u keep somethings 2 ur self

holy crap i never knew violence was a girl
:lol: :p

ok here is what Drake said:
I'm a student 16 in 10th grade, I had to repeat a year, so normally I would have been in 11th , and I've got 3 more years of school.
I'm living in Germany, as some already have recognized
And I got one of the worst Birthdays, 21.12.1989

first of all
y did u have 2 repeat a grade(failed?just want 2 to do?)
y is 21,12,1989 bad?
did the berlin wall come down in 1989?

Edited by CPT.TIKER, 22 September 2006 - 08:37 PM.

#3 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:36 PM

OMFG tiker, change ur god dam sig
Pheonix got a fucking PM from the admins say his was slightly to high
yourd takes the god dam piss, change it please, it is far to wide, im scrolling across, and im on a wide screen comp :S :S:S:S :lol: :p :)
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#4 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:38 PM

what?
itz fine on my screen
fine i will change it
just del 1 of them

#5 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:39 PM

it is still way to huge, lol pheonix, please tell him.......................
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#6 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts
  • Projects:A new map for Remix Mod
  •  Remix Escalation Alpha Tester ,Camo Artist and part-time Mapper

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:43 PM

Tiker having birthday 3 days before chrismas is Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea h igot a 6 or better an F in French in 8th grade and I had to repeat
That bathroom thing is just sth strange boys normally think and ask about but never get an answer

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:43 PM

I've also PMed Tiker asking for it to be shrank...

Also Olli, your's has laways been a little on the wide side for screens in 1024x768, but I havn't ever complained because I like the pic. But while we are on the topic, now is a good time to point it out.

I would encourage everyone to look at mine, Creators, or any other senior staff member etc... all the signatures are narrow. There might be 2 or even 3 pics, but they are stacked verticly and are seldom wider than a few hundred pixils or so. and even all 2 or 3 pics togeather are very short.

I encourage... no, I beg :DE005: that everone please use Signatures atleast as small as mine. while i'm sure you all have pictures that you love or sayings that do it for you, you don't need to attach them to every post. The forum pages are 3/4s signature blocks and 1/4th posts!

If you have so much to say, start a MySpace webpage and make your signature a link to it!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#8 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:46 PM

alright i change my
i think now it is
3xx mutiply 2xx
X=a number

#9 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:49 PM

I'll see Pend, and never call me a

...horny teenage boy...

again.
It's just funny that sometimes girls are hangging around here, ok, normalyl it's a man's world here!
And just say tha tyou wanted to keep Shandrial for your own :lol: :p

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#10 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 08:57 PM

y were u flriting with Shandrial
arent u married?

#11 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2006 - 10:01 PM

Please use this one when asking personal or ridiculous questions so that we don't have to chat about why females go to the bathroom in pairs on the GLA topic.

Aww....!! :p

"Why were u flirting with Shandrial, aren't u married?"

Hrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrrrr..!! Tsk tsk..! :lol:

#12 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 22 September 2006 - 10:05 PM

We also have a Spam Forum on Revora though.

#13 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 10:20 PM

Hell no I'm not married and no I'm not planning to do cause I'm fed up with girls for some time and Pend hasn't flired with Shandrial, atleast I don't know , but I was joking about Pend :p
I guess we don't use is, cause or spamming is topic related, atleast for some time :lol:
And Shandrial has always been too old kind of like you violence, so just forget anything I'm saying because it's fun

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 22 September 2006 - 10:33 PM

I agree on the signatures issue with Pendaelose. The spam forum has a no post increasion, whereas this forum has. Don't forget the forum rules also apply in this forum. Happy posting.

#15 Ubermedic

Ubermedic

Victims Of A Down

• Project Team
  • 1,221 posts
  • Projects:V|GO Beta Testing, Remix Alpha Testing, Learning Mapping in Hammer
  •  IT'S BUG FREE!

Posted 22 September 2006 - 11:31 PM

Wow... I'm suprised how much everyone loves tons of pictures...
Sure a picture says a thousand words but... do you really have 4000 things
to say?
Personally I like mine... cause it's... Simple...

Oh and miscellaneous is spelled wrong...
Unless your writing your own dictionary.
V|GO Beta Testing Staff
Posted Image
The hand has five fingers. Capable and strong. Able to both create and destroy

#16 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Flirting is OK... touching is BAD. My wife encourages me to flirt with women. Its healthy as long as it remains a game. :lol:

Besides, as the senior Geek around here it is my sovereign right to hog all the women :p and not just that, I did her a favor rescuing her from all you hot European womanizers! :)

On the topic of women... Violence, you should get a login... once its created you'd not believe how convienent it is. the system remembers your login, so you only have to do it once. You can send PMs, and edit your posts. It also keeps a very acurate record of what you've viewed, so you can always click the "Show newest" buttons to go directly to the last thing you viewed. Also it keeps your name, so you don't have to type it with each post. And last but not least... ... when your logged in no-one can pretend to be you by typing your name as a guest. And now that you've revealed gender the assholes will come out of the woodwork to exploit it. It always happens when you mix 200 teenage boys with one chick who plays video games. Somebody like BD will pop-up every time.

And straying onto the login topic brings me back to signature blocks.... Tiker, thank you for editing your obese signature. It is much better now. But even the picture you have wastes lots of space.... Check this suggestion out

While I was at it, I made a size friendly version of yours too Olli.

Anyone else who doesn't want to loose thier signature, but is willing to save space on the forums let me know. I can make animated slide shows of your favorite pics, or miniaturize and combine your pics etc... Blends and collages... I do alot of art, not all of it is ZH related.

Example:
Fantasy.jpg
Posted Image
Posted Image

#17 Guest_Violence (Not Logged In)_*

Guest_Violence (Not Logged In)_*
  • Guests

And Shandrial has always been too old kind of like you Violence, so just forget anything I'm saying because it's fun..

WhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! OLD!!!!!!

*Slaps*

:)

As for why I'm in a 'mostly-guys' forum, posting talking about a game..
Well I don't know if it's unfortunate or not, or if it will impact my life in the long run somehow.. :lol: But from the -quite- few friends I have IRL, most are male. They ALL play Generals and you can see how it affected me in the end.. Looking up military sites and discussions and suggesting stuff for a mod!

Maybe I'm just a sad example.. :p Hrhrhrhrhrhrhr! :)

#18 Violence

Violence

S.E.L.F.

• Project Team
  • 321 posts
  • Projects:Testing ReMix!

Posted 23 September 2006 - 12:00 AM

So, is everyone happy now? I logged in..

:lol:
"...Chaos is the only True Answer.."

#19 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 12:18 AM

So, is everyone happy now? I logged in..

:lol:

cool avitar. I like it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 CPT.TIKER

CPT.TIKER

title available

• Members
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 23 September 2006 - 12:27 AM

Hell no I'm not married and no I'm not planning to do cause I'm fed up with girls for some time and Pend hasn't flired with Shandrial, atleast I don't know , but I was joking about Pend :)
I guess we don't use is, cause or spamming is topic related, atleast for some time :p
And Shandrial has always been too old kind of like you violence, so just forget anything I'm saying because it's fun

ur fed up with girls?
never getting married?
listen i know some guy in my school and in grade 8 he went off girls but before that he was ok but now no body goes near him(he is gayyyyyyyy :lol: )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users