Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts
  • Projects:Winning.
  •  Slowly becoming a Veteran

Posted 19 March 2007 - 04:57 PM

Somewhere up in that building...

((Oh hell no... My flex is ending now... Darky and/or SSD, please say something about getting up to the specified meeting place and seeing your Rebel Leader and Mr. Head Honcho of the USMC standing next to each other. And that there are Two USMC soldiers and another Rebel Waiting for you in the room. (Pasti, Me, and Bernie.) Thanks :p ))

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

Use all your well-learned politesse,

Or I'll lay your soul to waste.

#2 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts
  • Projects:V|GO, Apocalypse, The Mullet

Posted 19 March 2007 - 08:15 PM

(i'll guess in this thread?)

John and the other person went up the stairs. When they got to the door, John took out his pistol, as did the other guy. John burst through the door and looked around. Shit. John pointed the pistol at the USMC officer and yelled, " Everyone down! Your going down man!"
How can you keep an idiot busy? Click Here to find out....
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

#3 Cheshire Fox

Cheshire Fox

El Hombre Sinestro

• Hosted
  • 755 posts
  • Projects:Keeping Apocalypse and Wrath alive
  •  Apocalypse Admin, Wrath of Orion Admin

Posted 19 March 2007 - 09:43 PM

A third soldier sprinted heroically from his post outside the other door into the room, knocking the door from its frame. Jay reached, put his hand on Johns face, and pushed hard. Simutaneously, both he and soldier began firing. A bullet bloodied his side. The red beam from the his pistol caught the soldier in the thigh, superheating the muscle inside. The stream of bullets moved up the wall onto the ceiling as the USMC trooper fell forwards screaming in pain. Jay stood, gun in outstretched hand for a moment, then pitched forwards, clutching his side.

"Motherfucker." Jay flipped himself onto his back, clutching his side. With gritted teeth, he slid the gun across the floor until he could see his attacker on the other end of his sights. "MotherFUCKER!"
Posted Image
This is the place where all the junkies go, where time gets fast but everything gets slow.
I'll get to the moon if I have to crawl.
The problem with any government is that it eventually attracts politicians.

#4 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 04:59 PM

"GOD DAMN!!!! GAAHHH!!!"

Ryn had never felt that bad before. He knew his leg was ruined, but the USMC had the most advance prosthetics and robotics integration lab in Solaria.

The leaders of the two factions both pulled out Auto-Assault shotguns. The one representing the USMC chose to speak first. "Now that you are all acquainted... let's get to business. The USMC are about to cooperate in a joint-strike on the Triaxti. Their power is developing and they have begun to carry out guerilla strikes on more peacful other religions. This is top-secret in BOTH factions. You do not tell anyone, you do not even hint about it to anyone, and if you decide to put anything about it on the SD-base, you'll be killed. Now, I'm going to REALLY introduce you to each other. From the USMC in this operation will come Ryn Neco and Bernado Hilton. Both have their own specialties, as do you lot, I'm sure."

The Rebel leader then decided to speak. "And from our forces will come Harry Mossberg, Jay Cadence, and John Doe. You will all have to work and functoin as one unit. One team. And you will all have to respect each other and each other's abilities. For those of you that are bleeding or injured currently, the Abulance is downstairs and waiting for you. For those not, you will be going to the medical station anyways, as witnesses to what happened. I expect you know how to not tell the truth? Anyways, after you have been fixed up, you will be moved out to a secret location. You will not be told where you are going. Now please, leave the premises before the surveilance sattelites capture this meeting on digital 'film'"

((Pasti, I've just given you an intro post.))

Edited by Darkskul, 23 March 2007 - 07:46 PM.

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

#5 Pastinator

Pastinator

Wild(With An M)

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Projects:Apocalypse-Zombie RP in the RPG Guild

Posted 23 March 2007 - 08:21 PM

Harry moved away from the building, not enquiring any more about how they would contact him, or how he would reach the secret location. he knew how the rebels worked, he knew about their method's, he knew that they would find him, and with the USMC covertly helping them against those bastard Triaxti, he knew that there would be no problem.

Two hours later he was lying down in a seedy five storey moving motel. The were so called for the rooms which moved into chosen slots by elevator, with no other connecting rooms. When you wanted to leave you would press a button to bring the room to the entrance. The we're frequented by hookers, and those not wanting to be seen, usually because of the aforementioned. laying down on his bed Harry fell into a shallow disturbed sleep.

Pasti ~~ you really have to stop double-clicking the post button... :D

Edited by Copaman, 23 March 2007 - 08:24 PM.

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Join the Campaign for Insanity! Don't Put This in Your Sig to Show your Support!

#6 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 08:25 PM

Work with the USMC? The people i've fought and killed for years? This is odd. John spoke up, " What do I get out of it? I mean, there has to be a reward or something."
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

#7 Copaman

Copaman

Ryan

• Project Team
  • 2,144 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 08:28 PM

The USMC commander looked at John.

"The Rebels participating in this strike will have their... criminal... records erased. By an unrackable virus. Nothing will be recoverable. Furthermore, each will be wired an amount of Credits once the operation is finished. Now go. Those satellites will be overhead in about 10 minutes."

Posted Image

If you meet me:

Have some courtesy,

Have some sympathy,

And some taste.

#8 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 08:39 PM

Credits sounds good. John walked down the steps and into the allyway. He looked to the road and saw a Leux space corvette set down. He hid until the owner left and he jumped into the vehicle. He hotwired it and left. I'll just drive around the city for a while until they need me..... I guess.

#9 Cheshire Fox

Cheshire Fox

El Hombre Sinestro

• Hosted
  • 755 posts
  • Projects:Keeping Apocalypse and Wrath alive
  •  Apocalypse Admin, Wrath of Orion Admin

Posted 23 March 2007 - 09:23 PM

Jay stared, looking distressed, at the others leaving the room.

"Um...guys? Can I have a hand here?" He glanced down at his side. The flesh was torn open, leaving a ragged gash in his side. A pool of blood was spreading across the ground. He whimpered quitely. "Don't wanna go in a goddamn ambulance..." He shifted his gaze towards the soldier lieing on the ground, clutching his leg. "Asshole..."

Jay tried to get up, but fell back down gasping. He let out a long stream of obscenities. He reached towards his side, but his fingers slipped into his body. The felling of the slick flesh nearly made him violently ill. He only hoped the other guy was in as much pain as him...and considering the muscle tissue and bone inside his leg had been burned badly, he figured he was. Jay twisted his head towards him with a malicious grin. "Feeling good, private?"
Posted Image
This is the place where all the junkies go, where time gets fast but everything gets slow.
I'll get to the moon if I have to crawl.
The problem with any government is that it eventually attracts politicians.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users