• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 03:01 PM

First of all, hello. I decided to start this mod because I love the tiberium series. I know Yoshi has also such a mod but I like to make my own mod. And the community says you should make you own mod is you want something so...Why not?

Whatever, if you know something about tiberium, the GDI, and the Brotherhood Of Nod, you probaly know what this mod is. Anyway, here is the story:

The world is ruined, and the Brotherhood Of Nod and the GDI are again trying to kill each other. Buildings are affected by tiberium, civilians who don’t joined the GDI or Nod are mutated, the terrain is affected by tiberium, the world is doomed…Or can you save the world? Join either the GDI or Nod and fight for a better future!
Please, if you see a mistake in my posts - spelling, grammar, punctuation, or whatever else - point it out. How can one learn from mistakes, if one is not corrected?
There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

#2 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 20 March 2007 - 08:26 PM

Don't mean to burst your bubble but perhaps get somewhere on the first mod before starting this one?

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 need my speed

need my speed

For Soviet people!

• Hosted
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 06:00 AM

Yeah, but if I do 1 mod I want to do another mod and if I do another mod I want to do the first mod. :)
Please, if you see a mistake in my posts - spelling, grammar, punctuation, or whatever else - point it out. How can one learn from mistakes, if one is not corrected?
There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users