• Please log in to reply
744 replies to this topic

#741 andrej

andrej
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:54 AM

nice update for hasharin:D

“On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.” Ayrton Senna

#742 Ring o' Fate

Ring o' Fate

The Ghost.

• Project Team
  • 1,627 posts
  • Projects:Trying to find meaning...
  •  The guy that is just a ghost.

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:40 PM

I like the temporary Icons! They are pretty cool!
A changed man is only the same man with a different outlook of life.

#743 Baldr

Baldr
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:53 AM

i downloaded version 3.2 and played one mission with motw, i have some bugs to report (i guess that you already know about most of them)

men of the west - bugs:
- isildur is between upgrades, not between heroes
- when isildur dies, geme freeze
- denethor (madness) and damrod (sniper) can't use their powers automaticaly
- dol amroth knights don't heal themselves on any level (they healed from lvl 2 automaticaly in ROTW while not in combat)
- i read that you have removed the market, but there is one more building missing - the fontain to heal units
- imrahil (mounted) is as fast as normal cavalry unit, so he is slower then his knights of dol amroth, as their captain he should be as fast as they are
- damrod has +-10x smaller damage then faramir - that is wierd becouse he is more expensive
- seems like aragorn is not effected with gamlings "defender of king" power
- aragorns healing power (kings hands?) doesn't recharges heroes powers, but i'm not sure if it's supposed to do it or recharge only units abilities

men of the west - details:
- in fortress -> upgrades there is no button "back", i must click out and on fortress again but it isn't much important
- farms have in label that increases cmd point by 25 but in fact it is 100
- innovation requires lvl 3 farm, not lvl 2 as in label
- dunedain swordman unit can't be upgraded with forged blades and heavy armor, i don't know if it's supposed to be that way or not, its unit from lvl 3 barraks so it's little wierd
- knights of dol amroth has almost same skin as imrahil, i think they should keep their original skin and the new one leave for imrahil
- label of gamlings "defender of king" power - missing "passive power"
- some heroes powers - missing required level in label

should i check like this other factions too? i want to help make the mod better.

Edited by Baldr, 17 August 2008 - 08:54 AM.

#744 xno The Black

xno The Black

Xno The Black

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Projects:Cheering up Wars of the East mod & RJ ROTWK
  •  The Second Founder

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:10 AM

I haven't played the mod lately due to the "personal problem" again.
If you check for the other factions, nothing gets worse. In fact we might find some bugs which nobody had notived them.
You want to make the mod better? Helping is always appreciated here. IMO :lol:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Everything is fortunated and many paths have been given.
To Choose or To be Chosen, you decide - Fëanáro Nénmacil

I'm currently looking for my BEST friend. We haven't contacted each other since I was a little boy.

#745 Baldr

Baldr
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 03:53 PM

ok i'll do it when i have time...
btw. have i discovered something new with motw or everything i wrote was discovered by someone before me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users