how about U.C. war?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 daredemon

daredemon
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 12:24 AM

it will be amazing if you can make from the Universal Century War Gundams and other units
from the First Gundam up to Gundam F91 :p

[Space ]

units will be like:
Hero Unit:Gundam F91
Abilities:Variable Speed Beam Rifle , Beam Launcher , After Image ( Enhanced Speed of Mobile Suit )

Hero Unit: Nu Gundam
Abilities: Fin Funnel ( Shield ) , Fin Funnel (Luke's Lucky shot ~ Funnel Attack~) , Hyper bazooka ( Barrage Skill ) , Pressure(Boost up Pilot/Gundam Stats)

Hero Unit: Gundam
Abilities: Hyper Hammer ( Substitue for Luke's Xwing Lucky shot ), Hyper bazooka (barrage skill), Pressure (Boost up Pilot/Gundam Stats)

Hero Unit:
Z Gundam and ZZ Gundam

OtherUnits:
Gundam Mk II
GM Custom
RickDias
Zaku Custom
Jegan
Rafflesia
Sazabi
Rick Dom
Gundam GP 02
HiZaku
Qubeley
Elmeth
Zeong

Space War Ships:
WhiteBase
Aghama
Ra Kairam
Musai
ZanZibar

[Land]

Units:
GunTank
GunCannon
Gundam
LandGundam
Gundam GP01
EZ-8 Gundam
Core Fighter
Gundam Blue Destiny
GM Sniper
GM I
GM II
Zaku
Zaku II
Zaku III
Dom
Psycho Gundam Mk I and II
Gouf
Char's Zaku

well something like this would be great :)

i hope you can make this one or make a variant of this in Gundam Seed Legacy Thanks ^^

#2 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 03:00 AM

No problem, would you like fries with that. :p

Seriously though, I have a sneeking suspision that once we finish this mod I will never want look and xml or 3dsmax again. But I'll say to you what I say to everyone, If you want to see another Gundam mod get made shop the Idea around to see if anyone else wants to do one. This is how mod teams are born.

Posted Image
-Metallica's next album will rule the world.

My Blog, My Deviant Art page, My Youtube

#3 bucky699

bucky699

title available

• Project Team
  • 271 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy
  •  Story Dev/Map Dev Gundam Legacy

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:12 PM

ahem, if you want a UC space stratergy mod then go to Relic Forums and download the Gundam Mod for Homeworld 2 in the tanis ship yards section, this mod is for SEED and will remain seed till the day it dies :p
Posted Image

"WELCOME to the federation starship USS Buttcrack!!" - John Crichton - Farscape

In memory of Lt. Jean Razak, Alpha Team (AKA "Roughnecks") Live forever Ape!

#4 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 11:30 PM

I would totally blow up in my pants if someone made a code geass mod for C&C3 or Supreme Commander.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#5 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 02:33 AM

I would totally blow up in my pants if someone made a code geass mod for C&C3 or Supreme Commander.

Give me a day or two, got something I'm playing with atm. Its not a mod but you may be interested. :p

Posted Image

#6 Sykes

Sykes

title available

• Project Team
  • 385 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 04:06 AM

Give me a day or two, got something I'm playing with atm. Its not a mod but you may be interested. :p

I sense a model coming on. :p

Edited by Sykes, 06 April 2007 - 04:07 AM.

Posted Image

#7 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 04:25 AM

I sense a model coming on.

:p

Posted Image

#8 Strike FreedomX

Strike FreedomX
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 01:55 PM

You sir win an internet just for this idea, and C&C 3 would be preffered, seeing as that is the one I own, and it just looks so awsome.

#9 bucky699

bucky699

title available

• Project Team
  • 271 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:03 PM

agreed strikefx you dont mind me calling ya that do you :p anyway it is agreed that C&C 3 is beautiful and it pwns all over supreme commander, which was for me a big let down considering all the hype it got just to be a remake of total anihilation with slightly better graphics and a few lil extra things like zooming out to like massive battlefields.

Edited by bucky699, 13 April 2007 - 12:04 PM.

Posted Image

#10 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:15 PM

C&C3 doesn't pwn Supreme Commander at all.

C&C3 isn't tactical at all, it's almost impossible to defend and your only viable tactic is to rush with units.

most games end up the same, spam upgraded avatars/mammoth tanks and you'll win simply because the defender is at such a severe disadvantage which is stupid.

in Supreme Commander there is hundreds of tactics you can use, from where to position your defences (higher ground = more effective turrets) to what type of untis you can use, and the fact that experimentals and nukes take forever to be built it just adds to the fact that you can't spam units and that you MUST use tactics.

using submersible aircraft carriers/aircraft to attack from sea while you have mobile land factorys attack from ground, while having a sub launching a nuclear sub WHILE you barrage them with artillery from your artillery cannon is truely a beautiful site to behold.

the only saving grace for C4C3 is the easibility at modding it, it is just an upped Generals engine after all.

Posted Image

#11 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts
  •  Whiney Troublemaker XD

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:03 PM

I would dispute that CnC runs on rushing. Supreme commander does offer much more tactical and strategic breadth but played it and thought, besides the experimentals, playing as any side was pretty much the same. Which meant the same tactics were considered by everyone. CnC at least fosters a difference in tactics between factions.

Only exp players or noobs rush for a victory. I never rush with nod, and for gdi i do rush but with a combination of mammoths, juggernaughts second in line, apcs with snipers, juggernaughts back at base for long range strike, and orcas. Most people only use mammoths. Scrin is difficult to use to rush, despite the cash flow. More micromanagement and tatics required. So its not all cut and dried. Supreme Commander and CnC are both good games, and comparing them like this doesnt help either of them.

I would dispute that CnC runs on rushing. Supreme commander does offer much more tactical and strategic breadth but played it and thought, besides the experimentals, playing as any side was pretty much the same. Which meant the same tactics were considered by everyone. CnC at least fosters a difference in tactics between factions.

Only exp players who want quick wins or noobs rush for a victory. I never rush with nod, and for gdi i do rush but with a combination of mammoths, juggernaughts second in line, apcs with snipers, juggernaughts back at base for long range strike, and orcas. Most people only use mammoths. Scrin is difficult to use to rush, despite the cash flow. More micromanagement and tatics required. So its not all cut and dried. Supreme Commander and CnC are both good games, and comparing them like this doesnt help either of them.
This post is now diamonds, DERP

USS Seraphim-NCC-94283 (Majestic-class Assault Battlecrusier)
VICE ADMIRAL Revek of Vulcan
2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"
"Strike First, Strike Cold, Strike Fast"

#12 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:08 PM

regardless it's still a rush of units.

Posted Image

#13 bucky699

bucky699

title available

• Project Team
  • 271 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 04:55 AM

Not true about rushing im a base defender, i build up a massive base defense and sit behind my lines deriving plans to crush my enemy without rushing, usualy samll strike forces of units with specialties like engineers and rocket soldiers to take close by civillian structures to bottle-neck the enemy where i want them to go. I love sending commandos into enemy territory and just seeing how far they can take the fight to the enemy. Most the time i just kill them off by attrition, position a mobile defensive site near each viable resource point and starve them out. but seriously im just saying that supreme commander wasnt what it was all set up to be not to sound like a graphics hore or anything but one of the points is it promised really detailed graphics like cnc3 but you cant even zoom in close enough to see anything the graphics are on par with total anihilation the games predessor and the screens we were shown before hand indicated better. nad yes im running on max everything so. I dont really care to much about that but i just hate being told i'll get something paying a hundred bucks then not getting exactly what was promised.

kinda pissed me off like Star Trek Legacy, good thing i didnt buy that one
Posted Image

#14 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:53 AM

you CAN zoom in close, the graphics are GOOD.

sounds like blind hate from a untactical person.

unfortunately bottlenecking the enemy doesn't work WHEN THEY SPAM UNITS.

Posted Image

#15 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts
  •  Whiney Troublemaker XD

Posted 14 April 2007 - 05:04 PM

bottlenecking and superweapons...that would work. Tho seriously, no-one's dumb enough to let a superweapon around to use on their rusher units. As i said before, ive never rushed with nod, never will, and usually, i dont lose to rushers either, the stealth tech gives alot of options to win by something other than rushing. And im suprised how easy it is to steal con yards right out of an enemy's base using a mastermind and wormhole....

CnC just fosters more rushing, it isnt limited to it. And any game is prone to rushing. Even in Supreme Commander. Its just a tactic that works that doesnt work most of the time in that game, compared to others.

Spammed units are not impossible to defend agaisnt without spamming your own. eg: spammed venoms are fodder for an emp strike. If you dont have one, then stealth tanks will do. You wont even need many of them.
This post is now diamonds, DERP

USS Seraphim-NCC-94283 (Majestic-class Assault Battlecrusier)
VICE ADMIRAL Revek of Vulcan
2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"
"Strike First, Strike Cold, Strike Fast"

#16 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 09:15 PM

I think this topic has MORE then served its purpose.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users