C&C3 hits UK number 1!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nighthawk

Nighthawk

Grumble Grumble.

• Division Leaders
  • 2,947 posts
  • Projects:The Third War, Ares, misc side projects.
  •  Strategist and Modder
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Leader
  • Association

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:15 PM

Despite the criticism C&C3 has received, the sales prove that the game is indeed as popular as EA said it would be. It has only been out here in the UK for a week, and it has already reached number one in the UK charts.

That's not just the PC Charts, that's the All Format charts. This number one has been a long time in coming, the last number one the C&C series received in the UK was Tiberian Sun back in 1999.

C&C3 defeated several new titles such as the PS3's Resistance: Fall of Man and MotorStorm.

The top 20 are available here.

So, this proves that C&C still has it after almost 12 years of existence.

Have a nice day everyone,
The CNC3.net team.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Job Openings with the Guild: Division Staff, News Posters.
Job Openings with Ares: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.

PM if interested.

#2 Master Windu

Master Windu

The Master.

• Advisors
  • 2,150 posts
  • Projects:Galaxy at War, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 05 April 2007 - 12:13 AM

Awesome news. But most importantly, the game receives praise from me :D

This is the first Tiberian CNC game I have played, and so I wasn't into the whole storyline and plot, but after playing the game and the Nod campaign, it far exceeded my expectations. I'm still finding out new things about things in the game (only yesterday I learned that Beam cannons do this cool thing where they converge their beams to form one hugely powerful one) and am having so much fun in the process. This is what computer games should aim to be.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Guest_Guest_cybx_*_*

Guest_Guest_cybx_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:55 AM

I agree with your comment i allready played the game and its great. The missions are cool and challenging to play the nod side is very cool, the scrin are a new addition to the game and there cool also. :D
But i think that EA should have went futher and allow us to play with sea units, and in space cenarios as well, but maybe that´s reserved for the expansion just have to wait and see, but its a great RTS better than the competition better than supreme commander in the gameplay but inferior in unit types, but i love the game.

#4 Marcjs

Marcjs

Lord Of Change

• Project Team
  • 569 posts
  • Projects:Only War

Posted 05 April 2007 - 07:28 PM

their wont be naval or space battles for a long time Nod wont have those for some time and after C&C3 GDI needs to rebuild its Space Station again :D
Men who do nothing but dream should just stay in their dreams forever !!!!
Be Afraid Rodger Smith this dream isnt going to end till i bring your life to a end !!

YE GUILTY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users