Last night, the promised 1.04 patch was released. Rather than bore you with my writing, here's the bugfixes straight from the Readme's mouth.
So now hopefully everyone is able to get online. Remember, if you like online play, and you're interested in joining a clan, you can always join Revora's own C&C3 clan, the Revora Juggernauts.
This patch for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars addresses video
playback issues and several multiplayer problems:
· Made further improvements to video playback on low-end Windows
XP system configurations.
· Fixed an error that caused some players to crash or disconnect
while in online lobbies.
· Fixed an error that caused players with semicolon (';'),
colon (':'), comma (','), or equal sign ('=') characters in
their Online IDs to not be able to see and select options from
dropdown menus in online multiplayer lobbies. These characters
are no longer permissible in Online IDs.
· Fixed an error that caused players to desync when watching a
BattleCast match in which one of the participants disconnected.
· All online multiplayer game lobbies will now appear properly
localized in different languages.
Have a nice day people.
The CNC3.net team.