Permission to edit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MR UNSEEN 2

MR UNSEEN 2
  • New Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:49 PM

It's me with another preposal. I'd like to get permission from the creators of project raptor to practice making mods by editting your's. I have tried time and time again to make my own mod but always ended in failure. even editting the WR mod seems to be hard. Help a guy out and please give me permission.

#2 Bob

Bob

Marine Corps Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV)

• Project Team
  • 1,252 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor, ZH Maps
  •  "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."

Posted 10 April 2007 - 08:28 PM

As an official spokesperson for the mod, and since the mods creator hasn't been here in quite a while now, I'm going to have to chime in here and officially say no to your request. You cannot take this mod and change it in the hopes of someday releasing it as your own mod. Any changes to the mod must be run through the mods creator.

I have however in all fairness, sent a PM and e-mail to Vanguard regarding your request. IF AND WHEN, he replys favorably to your request then you'll have a green light to do so. But not until then.

Also 'non-reply' isn't going to be a green light to go ahead and make the changes. You very well may be waiting a long time (like the rest of us) before you get a reply from Vanguard, the mod's creator.

Until then please find another mod to practice with. You can find mods looking for help, as well as people who will help beginner modders at:
http://forums.filefr...ng-editing-273/ or http://cncmaps.net/i...hp?showforum=37

Thank you.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Bob

Posted Image

#3 MR UNSEEN 2

MR UNSEEN 2
  • New Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:14 PM

Thank you