Map doesnt show up in mutli or skirmish

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Artilith

Artilith
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 05:28 PM

Im trying to test my maps and in the worldbuilder manual it says to go to solo play and skirmish then press select map and use unofficial maps but I dont see the option for select map or unofficial maps. help will be much appreciated. thanks.

#2 mrchris

mrchris
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  •  Mod modder

Posted 25 April 2007 - 02:01 AM

Are you sure you saved the file first?

Save it to My Documents\Application Data\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Maps\

#3 Mighty BOB!

Mighty BOB!

Deranged Weasel

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 03:15 AM

Edit > Map Settings

Uncheck "Is Multiplayer Map" or whatever that checkbox is called. I have no idea what the checkbox does, but it prevents loading.

Also it doesn't seem to load unless there are starting points (unlike Zero Hour where you can load without players)(or maybe it only needs skirmish AI added, I haven't tested which requirements are needed for loading)
WOL nick: migtybob

We are living in a post-common sense society.

#4 GodSun666

GodSun666

Marching Trough The Eternal Fields Of Chaos!

• Banned
  • 1,439 posts
  • Projects:Fast Fun And Crazy for Red Alert 3

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:31 PM

hello,

well to play youre map:
1 create a new map with the same name as youre maps name but without its file recon IE. mymapanditreallyownsatspot1.MAP well create a folder in My Documents\Application Data\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Maps\
named: mymapanditreallyownsatspot1 and put all of the files in there you should have 4 files:
.MAP
.TGA
.XML
there was also another one if i remember good but iam bot sure.
please wait for someone to say if those extensions are right or not. and hope he posts the good extension list.
and i geuss those were the files( i had an format yesterday and didnt have time to play yet. so i dont know it sure but if iam right those are teh exstensions you have)
well thats how you save a map.

greetz and goodluck ~godsun
для матери Россия! Советский Союз победит! Америка может облизывать мои яйца
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users