#1 GothmogtheOrc

GothmogtheOrc

Ruler of the Morgul Vale

• Hosted
  • 2,263 posts
  • Projects:Kings of the West Mod
  •  T3A Chamber Member - Retired

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:02 PM

hmm, I've left you guys hanging far too long... so, it's update time.

The last two weeks I spent mainly on the new website, thus the lack of new stuff (though the new mod info on the site counts I guess).

Currently I am working on Theodred and Aragorn. Both are getting new models and skins, and in the case of aragorn 4-5 skins :lol: ranger, coronation armor, black gate, "strider", and one of the ranger variations. You've seen the strider and ranger skins, I've just about finished the coronation armor and I'm going to make the black gate and 2nd ranger skins within the next week.

Theodred is very close to being done, but there are still a few things I want to fix/change. The feedback I've gotten from the mod team so far has been good for theodred so I think you'll like the finished version. ;)

In other news, Elvenlord has joined the Kotw mod team as an ini coder (and tester). mh_gollum is working on a very cool Minas Morgul fortress map, and Thorin_Oakenshield has just sent me several of the new gondor mini-heroes codes and is finishing up shagrat and gorbag mini heroes.

Last week and this week are rather odd schedules for me, for example I have wednesday and thursday off school this week but saturday and sunday I'm out of town... so updates will be at odd times. But don't worry, whenever I get a chance I'll be working... I'm still very excited about this mod and have actually been excluding other activities because I'm enjoying this so much :lol: (nothing too important of course :sad: I do have a life after all)

And last but not least, if you haven't already heard: I have redesigned my website... new colors, new menus, new info, all kinds of cool new stuff :lol: so check it out!

EDIT: And here is the Aragorn Coronation Armor Render:
Image too big to simply show

-GothmogtheOrc

Edited by GothmogtheOrc, 24 April 2007 - 07:56 PM.

Nine%20rings.jpg
Click on my Sig to go to my BFME Modding site where you can download my mods.
KotW%20Morgul%20In-game.jpg
Kings of the West Mod Leader
*Retired. PM me if you need to get a hold of me as I'll get an email notification and should reply within a day or so*

#2 xxxMr. Xxxx

xxxMr. Xxxx
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 03:10 AM

The Coronation armor looks very good overall. Maybe the boots just need a little fix up. You could probably use this for reference.

Here.

Well love the new site anyways.

Edited by xxxMr. Xxxx, 25 April 2007 - 03:13 AM.

#3 GothmogtheOrc

GothmogtheOrc

Ruler of the Morgul Vale

• Hosted
  • 2,263 posts
  • Projects:Kings of the West Mod
  •  T3A Chamber Member - Retired

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:07 PM

lol, thats the site that I used when making the skin :p

In any event the boots look very very good in-game... ;)

Thanks for the imput and interest though :p

-GothmogtheOrc

Nine%20rings.jpg
Click on my Sig to go to my BFME Modding site where you can download my mods.
KotW%20Morgul%20In-game.jpg
Kings of the West Mod Leader
*Retired. PM me if you need to get a hold of me as I'll get an email notification and should reply within a day or so*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users