C & C3 Map editing problem

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 darkman

darkman
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:44 PM

How can i fix the camera, so that the gameplay doesn't start too close. And how can I fix the minimap so it isn't black
java script:emoticon(':p', 'shttp://forums.revora.net/style_images/cnc3net/folder_post_icons/icon8.gifmid_19')

#2 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:28 PM

You can set the camera values in Edit -> Map Settings. Then, check the camera settings for min and max height. Use a value like 400 for max height.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#3 darkman

darkman
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:21 PM

You can set the camera values in Edit -> Map Settings. Then, check the camera settings for min and max height. Use a value like 400 for max height.

Thanks a lot, It worked as per your kind explanation.

Two more question. Can you help to do the correct setting for tuberium field. I need that the field being regenerated quicker.

How can you make a unit unmanned or caputurable

#4 Tobi

Tobi
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:10 PM

I need that the field being regenerated quicker.

select the field you like to regenerate quicker and choose 'tiberium'
Posted Image
here u will find all u need when dealing with tibfields... the option youre looking for is growth rate(secs) - 20 means tiberium will grow every 20 seconds

i guess that's not possible since i've never seen that in any skirmish or campaign match - but i actually dont know it^^

#5 darkman

darkman
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 08:58 AM

I need that the field being regenerated quicker.

select the field you like to regenerate quicker and choose 'tiberium'
Posted Image
here u will find all u need when dealing with tibfields... the option youre looking for is growth rate(secs) - 20 means tiberium will grow every 20 seconds

i guess that's not possible since i've never seen that in any skirmish or campaign match - but i actually dont know it^^

Can you tell me more about the (1)Cluster Power Factor (2) the Cluster Scale Factor and (3) Field Lifetime Max in the Tuberium fields properties

#6 Tobi

Tobi
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:28 PM

Can you tell me more about the (1)Cluster Power Factor (2) the Cluster Scale Factor and (3) Field Lifetime Max in the Tuberium fields properties

1. I have unfortunately no idea what the cluster power factor means^^
2. the cluster scale factor seems to be an option to regulate the tiberium's range of spreading or rather the length that is between the sole cristals
3. field lifetime simply means how long the field is going to grow/regenerate tiberium (in milliseconds I guess)
I would advise to let the lifetime been set to zero which means unlimited lifetime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users