#1 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 11 May 2007 - 02:33 PM

All,

Theres now an official Remix3 forum on the main mod list. Over the next few days I'll be moving many of the strictly Remix3 topics over to it, as well as setting up a Screenshots area and recruting etc.

http://forums.revora...?showforum=1595

I will still remain active on the Contra site, and will still be staying on as a Moderator for Contra. Some of the more active topics, such as the Scocial Banter topic will remain here, as they are not Remix3 specific.

Edited by Pendaelose, 11 May 2007 - 04:19 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#2 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:21 AM

Um ok... why the sudden need for a remix only one?
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#3 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:08 PM

Its just something I've been wanting to do for a while. That and an actual website. I also plan to get the mod hosted on more sites such as ModDB and ModToaster as it gets closer to finished. The Finished GLA version I plan to have spread as far and wide as I can get it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#4 lowa

lowa
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:14 AM

Its just something I've been wanting to do for a while. That and an actual website. I also plan to get the mod hosted on more sites such as ModDB and ModToaster as it gets closer to finished. The Finished GLA version I plan to have spread as far and wide as I can get it.

please penny give me link of your remix alpha 2.75 GLA included please i love generals here especialy contra thing..

i cant wait tha remix please

#5 Guest_Toshko_*

Guest_Toshko_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:45 PM

from where can i download this Remix 3 ??? :p :crazed:

#6 ARC-093

ARC-093
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 01:09 AM

You can download Remix 3 straight from the forum (via links, mind you) and I'd love to see the latest version of Remix... getting kinda repetitive with just China and US factions, though China Infantry is tons of fun. And I sure hope the latest has finished AI for more than just Robots. I mean, cmon now, there's only so many times you can pound a specific faction into the ground before you learn them to the point you could (figuratively) counter their every assault in your sleep. (Scary part is, I can do that literally.) I just Escalate to Global then set up a network of SDI Cannons and Shield generators with Patriot and Tomahawk Firebases to back 'em up. 8 SDIs, 10 Shield Generators, 20 each Patriots and Tomahawk Firebases, and a pile of infantry for said firebases renders the enemy unable to do squat without covering the whole map in their soldiers to swarm the defense grid.

Shield Generator: Blocks all shells, missiles and aircraft. (does not block lasers, bullets or light rockets)

SDI cannon: Superheavy laser cannon capable of attacking ground and air targets with ruthless efficiency. (perfect against anything that isn't a projectile and out-ranges all non-artillery units.)

Tomahawk Firebase: This artillery firebase is excellent against any long-range ground targets that're out of SDI Cannon Range.

"Long Arm" Missile Launcher: Excellent for countering enemy artillery.

Finally, all of this, backed up with Radar Trucks, is 100% impenetrable without the heavily defended base in question having some kind of weak point. Meaning you'd need to overload or eliminate the shield generators while active, or drop a spray of Particle Cannon strikes all over aforementioned base. Which would be impossible in Tournament mode.

Furthermore, and the last thing, is that, honestly, I think both China and GLA factions need something akin to the SDI Cannon and Shield Generator. (But then, how many people expect you to hoard 99% of your influx of cash just to render your base impenetrable?)

Edited by ARC-093, 21 August 2008 - 01:12 AM.

Can you see it? That cloud rising in the distance... That is the Flood...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users