• 356 posts
  •  There is one?

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:45 PM

ROTWK 2.01:
For some reason anytime I open the Palantir, I always get these white blocks:
Blocks

But when I purchase a power, it shows upn the lower left-handed corner:
HERE

Also, I gave Legolas a weaponset toggle. I got the switching (transition from bow to sword and vice versa) of the weapons to work perfectly. But anytime he goes to swing his swords, he ends up shooting his bow insted. Yet when this happens, it still deals his sword damage. How do I fix this?
"Human beings make strange fauna and flora. From a distance they appear negligible; up close they are apt to appear ugly and malicious."
Henry Miller, Tropic of Cancer

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Athem

Athem

title available

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • Projects:Destiny of Dunedain

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:18 PM

i have that same problem with powers :unsure:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

#3 Juissi

Juissi

AWESOM-O

• Hosted
  • 1,555 posts
  • Projects:Last Alliance modification, The Hobbit mod
  •  Forger Of (Last) Alliance

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:25 PM

"There is a known driver issue for the Nvidia GeForce FX 5000 family
of video cards using version 81.98 or older drivers that result in
broken textures on some of the game's structures. This issue has been
resolved by Nvidia, and will be addressed with the next release of
video drivers."
Taken from BFME2 Read-Me. Might that cause it because StealthSnake had the same problem imo and I taked a look at the Read-Me and it was indeed because of his video card.

#4 Athem

Athem

title available

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • Projects:Destiny of Dunedain

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:38 PM

i have GeForce 6500
and that began when i had first time edited the game

Edited by Athem, 13 May 2007 - 03:40 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

#5 Downfall

Downfall

Scenarist

• Members
  • 356 posts
  •  There is one?

Posted 13 May 2007 - 11:42 PM

I have an ATI Radeon 9250, and this is the first time this has happened to me ever which includes BFME 1.

And by quick chance do you know whta the problem is with the Legolas Toggle? I'd post the ini in the code form, but it seems that it won't let me.
"Human beings make strange fauna and flora. From a distance they appear negligible; up close they are apt to appear ugly and malicious."

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 punisher60k

punisher60k
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 04:34 PM

Was this after you installed the patch?

Because if yes, then it might be how you downloaded it. For example when the patch was initally released it was through the FTP website, now when i installed it with that method the game ran fine BUT none of the buildings for angmar appeared when built. Now i reinstalled rotwk and then downloaded the patch again (not from the FTP site) and now it appears properly.

Although this could be because i installed the patch from :p :w00t: and i know its not the same problem as yours but it may help =)

Edited by punisher60k, 14 May 2007 - 04:36 PM.

#7 Downfall

Downfall

Scenarist

• Members
  • 356 posts
  •  There is one?

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:16 PM

I completely uninstalled the game save files and everything.
When i reinstalled, I used the check for update button and downloaded through there.
It still does the white blocks on the power tree. But the thing is that it does it when I use my mod and when I play it like as defualt with no modifications.

I completely uninstalled the game, save files and everything.
When I reinstalled, I used the check for update button and downloaded through there.
It still does the white blocks on the power tree. But the thing is that it does it when I use my mod and when I play it as defualt with no modifications.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users