BUG REPORTING

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
290 replies to this topic

#281 Blue Phoenix

Blue Phoenix
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 12:54 PM

I know that you can activate the power from the command centre. But i dont see this problem with other generals who have more powers and all of them accesible....

#282 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 19 April 2008 - 05:08 PM

I know that you can activate the power from the command centre. But i dont see this problem with other generals who have more powers and all of them accesible....

nuke gen has a full list of gen powers and all 11 buttons are in use. The extra buttons that you may not be counting are the 2 buttons for Sta Hack 2 and 3, 3 super weapons, and the full powers list.
1 = Command_ClusterMinesFromShortcut
2 = Command_ArtilleryBarrageFromShortcut
3 = Command_CashHackFromShortcut
4 = Nuke_Command_NeutronMissileFromShortcut
5 = Command_NuclearArtilleryBarrageFromShortcut
6 = Tank_Command_NeutronMissileFromShortcut
7 = Command_ChinaCarpetBombFromShortcut
8 = Command_IronDragonStrikeFromShortcut
9 = Command_ChinaSatelliteHackTwoFromShortcut
10 = Command_ChinaSatelliteHackThreeFromShortcut
11 = Nuke_Command_NeutronMissileSmallFromShortcut

However, Creator and I came up with a plan togeather to make a new powers system that has catagories for powers instead of having buttons linked directly.

This will allow for dozens of powers and super weapons (a max of 154). Certain screen shots of Contra 06 already have the menus in place. I'll be doing the same for Remix, though the buttons may have differnt icons.

Edited by Pendaelose, 19 April 2008 - 05:32 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#283 Blue Phoenix

Blue Phoenix
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 06:02 PM

Ah that explains that some screenschots of creator has those schortcuts, didn't knew for what they where.
Cool idea of you two :D

#284 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:03 AM

Hello, I'm from China...

Well, I know that it's not easy to come up with a name for a unit, but...
Can you just give Chinese units some name that... well... a little "China-like"?
For example, the tank "bertha"... I have to say it sounds very different from a CHINESE tank...

Good luck with your work.

#285 Guest_Jester22_*

Guest_Jester22_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:18 AM

I have recently started playing again, with my CD ROM fixed after about 2 months off. >_< The SW General has a bug, I think. When you queue a build on her you are unable to cancel it. You can stop buildings while being built, but as far as upgrades like drones, researchable sciences, vehicles, etc cannot be stopped. When you click on them to be stopped the picture of the build is replaced with the old GLA mob pic and continues to build anyhow. I did notice that almost every vehicle/structure that had the ability to upgrade/produce units had 5 blank squares in the build queue as well. This was on the first listed 2player map vs Normal Robot. Don't know if this has anything to do with it but I had also just downloaded the patch from EA. I did not reproduce this bug because it was late as hell so I'm not sure if it was a ont time thing or not. Will play again tonight and see if I can make it happen. It did not happen o nmy two times playing as AF Gen. Sorry I'm not logged in, at a different comp.

#286 xenomorph

xenomorph
  • Members
  • 204 posts
  • Projects:becoming the ruler of all
  •  this is not red txt ???

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:51 PM

It is when a overlord type tank comes in the range of the frenzy. The game crashes than, it is a known bug.

interseting... thats new to me. do you know what part about it causes the crash? Is it the contained object, or another part of the code that conflicts?

and how did the original game prevent it? The frenzy Aura is no different from the frenzy power... it didn't crash the game when used on overlords then... ...

I'll check in to this.

the game crashed when i orderd the command tank with the random sat hack attack to attack a tomahawk launcher it drove towards the unit overlords, banshee, chimaira,gattling tank and the light version of the lightning tank became in range of the effect it fired i could see the crosshair on the ground and then it crashed dont know if this helped ( i read about 10 pages of bugs and lost the will to read furter so perhaps its aleady fixed i dont know yet).
iam a big fan of remix and the contra mod and await their next releases keep up the good work :D

beyond the eternal pleasure of war, when the dead rule and the living die, and the pain of destruction has reigned. when skulls are crushed under the threads of heavy metal. when this time comes i shall arise and rule you all HAIL TO THE KING. praise all forms of xeno for they inherit the future

#287 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:38 AM

( i read about 10 pages of bugs and lost the will to read furter so perhaps its aleady fixed i dont know yet).

Um this thread is only 10 pages long >.> lol
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#288 xenomorph

xenomorph
  • Members
  • 204 posts
  • Projects:becoming the ruler of all
  •  this is not red txt ???

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:08 AM

( i read about 10 pages of bugs and lost the will to read furter so perhaps its aleady fixed i dont know yet).

Um this thread is only 10 pages long >.> lol

15 from my point of view (probably resolution or something like that) :crazed:

beyond the eternal pleasure of war, when the dead rule and the living die, and the pain of destruction has reigned. when skulls are crushed under the threads of heavy metal. when this time comes i shall arise and rule you all HAIL TO THE KING. praise all forms of xeno for they inherit the future

#289 Guest_Lt.L_*

Guest_Lt.L_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:40 AM

im surprised no has noticed this animation bug/thingy

for laser gen, the tomcat aircraft has the wings in flight position when in the hanger. it is NOT supposed to be, it is meant to be swept back.
then when it takes off+flies around, the wings are swept back (until the payload is released).

the animations or whatever are the wrong way round

soz nit-picking i no ;), but who cares, Remix ROCKS :rolleyes:
cant wait for GLA to be added.

#290 ApOcOlYpS

ApOcOlYpS

title available

• Project Team
  • 523 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:48 PM

the swept back wings ARE the flight position. when they're spread it slows the aircraft (and takes up space). Having them swept back just increases speed and it takes up less space. But yes, they should be back in the hanger.

#291 Guest_Lt.L_*

Guest_Lt.L_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:47 AM

the swept back wings ARE the flight position. when they're spread it slows the aircraft (and takes up space). Having them swept back just increases speed and it takes up less space. But yes, they should be back in the hanger.

soz lol, at least i got half of it right, i new i should have looked it up on the internet first :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users