BUG REPORTING

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
290 replies to this topic

#21 Striker26

Striker26
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:20 AM

Ok, I havn't completely tested this, but whenever I build a command tank, the game crashes. I believe that it's the command tank because I get to rank 3, get the command tank building, start building the command tank, then go observe my overloard style tanks, and after a few minutes, the game crashes. I was playing online on hamachi only with my friends, no computers. And for the last many games, the game would crash, only after I built the command tank.

it may be a multiplayer issue. have you built one in single player?

the same thing happened with me a little while ago, twice i think...
i think right when some units got into the frenzy aura, (overlord type tanks) it crashed...
it was in Single Player

#22 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:34 AM

Will check this out myself... i'm sure i never had it happen. :S
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#23 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 25 May 2007 - 03:13 PM

while taking SS for superwepaon gen..i found some bugs.
She has the solar panels upgrade, but when you put your mouse over it, it says "decreases power cost of all LASER units." and i dont think that it even decreases the cost of her own units,

i always take SS whilst playing against an un modified AI, to make it easier. buth when i launched the blackout EMP missile at the enemys base, the power plants we not affected. i was playing an un modifed superwepaon general.

Cyber generals HK mechs still have a far to long range. not even infantry in garrisoned buildings can shoot them, and im not too sure about the patiots either.

Also, the patriots for Superwepaon gen- can you set thier targeting priorites right please? when theres swarms of land units, there till targeting the fucking drones! when i was playing cyber gen, all the mechs were comign striaght forward and all the patriots were targeting the drones from the drone controler. i had plenty of AA defence -the SAM sites but the patriots still targeted them. and nothing was attacking the mechs, because all the drones get replaced.
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#24 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore

Posted 27 May 2007 - 04:16 PM

i think i found some more-
flame general doesnt have china drones upgrade. is this intentional? seeing as other china generals have it, he should to.

Also on nuke gens overlords, when i upgraded to radar, i clikced on the overlord after the upgrade and pop up bar menu thing (you know , when you click on a tank and if it has upgraded or different fire mods you select it from here?) there was a radar cameo, but it was unselectable (and darkened)
Posted Image
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

#25 black hand

black hand
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:46 PM

is su 47 black squadren supposted to get nuke missiles?
i thought i never saw this before.

#26 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:54 PM

no he gets a retaliator gun kinda weapon and highpowered missiles
Posted Image
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#27 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:32 AM

i think i found some more-
flame general doesnt have china drones upgrade. is this intentional? seeing as other china generals have it, he should to.

Only Nuke general has drones at this point.

Also on nuke gens overlords, when i upgraded to radar, i clikced on the overlord after the upgrade and pop up bar menu thing (you know , when you click on a tank and if it has upgraded or different fire mods you select it from here?) there was a radar cameo, but it was unselectable (and darkened)

It should be that way for all radar upgrades because of Stealth General's Anti-Radar missiles. They can target radar upgrades and destroy them. Then you have to re-upgrade it. so the extra button is needed.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#28 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 09:27 AM

oh ok i never knew about that.
THe black sqaudren SU-47B does get nuke missiles after the nuke ammo upgrade. im sure it does.
Posted Image

#29 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:25 PM

oh ok i never knew about that.
THe black sqaudren SU-47B does get nuke missiles after the nuke ammo upgrade. im sure it does.

I'll check.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#30 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:05 PM

if it doesnt that would be silly because the rest of the missiless get upgraded with nuke ammo, so it only seems fitting and fair that so does the SU-47B missiles. if it doesnt could you make it so it does please pend?
Posted Image

#31 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:32 PM

I don't think it does the plane is already kick ass the missiles are powerful plus it has that evil cannon on it that rocks :)
Posted Image

#32 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:37 PM

but i dont see the point of it keeping conventional missiles. it is a high tech fighter and he is nuke gen and has a nuke ammo upgrade, so i think it should. (if it already doesnt). the rest of his fighters do, so why not that one?
Posted Image

#33 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:59 PM

I never said he should not get them.
I don't think the firght has got them atlest i don't remember it having them, but even without them it is almighty powerful ;)
so i am happy :)
Kinda imo is good if u think about it, means that u have to use the other aircrafts aswell if u want nuke missiles, i think making reasons to use a number of units is always good.

Edited by Phoenix911, 28 May 2007 - 06:00 PM.

Posted Image

#34 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:00 PM

but why not up the ownage at no balance cost :)? (if it doesnt have them) im sure you would prefere a planes with nuke missiles to a plane with out them!
ill play a game tonight to see if they do have nuke missiles.
Posted Image

#35 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:03 PM

Not really olli, u may love every aircraft being the same but me personly like things to be different, The aircraft is already very very powerful it has a retaliator gun plus missiles that are both powerful, They can already blow most tanks up easy and they can attack air and are powerful vs that too.

If u leave it without nuke ammo then it means the other aircrafts have a "reason" to be used.
Posted Image

#36 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:19 PM

I havn't messed with it in a while, but I remeber there being an issue with the nuke AA missiles... like they still detonated on the ground, or they created the radiation on the ground but the blast in the air... I can't remember but there was some reason for it. And when I had completely exasperated myself I fell back on what phoenix said, there should be a reason to use the other planes sometimes.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#37 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:31 PM

i know there should be a reason, but i think the hardcore nuke plane should have nuke missiles to help its awsomeness :p
Posted Image

#38 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:50 PM

Olli the anwser is no pend said no i said no, it does not need help with its awsomeness it already kicks ass more than the other planes.
if u want new missiles then feel free to use the other planes :p
Posted Image

#39 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 08:57 PM

i know i agree with you. but what am saying is if it doesnt have the nuke upgrade then it would be nice if it did to make it the extra bit more ownage :p although i am happy with it now.
Posted Image

#40 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 10:02 PM

i know what your saying olli me and pend both know but we both have said its not needed for the reasons i said about it giving other planes a reason to be used and because there already major powerful.
And pend said he beleave he did at one point but removed them because there was a problem with the nukes when using them for AA.
And well its an elite aircraft u can't remove the AA feature from the plane as it would be silly.

Besides u agree'd already the plane already pawns the others regaurdless of it not having nuke ammo so u should be happy. :p
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users