Game mismatch when playing with Hamachi

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Cyrus_*

Guest_Cyrus_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2007 - 12:32 PM

Hi all,

Like the title says my game mismatches when I play Contra.05 with Hamachi. The game mismatches at the very beginning of the game, but im able to talk to the one who i play with. When i play normal Zero Hour it doesnt mismatches. I know for sure that the error isnt at my pc but at my friends one. Because I just played Contra online with casojin. Does anyone knows what my friend is doing wrong?

Greetz,

Cyrus

#2 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:54 PM

Hi all,

Like the title says my game mismatches when I play Contra.05 with Hamachi. The game mismatches at the very beginning of the game, but im able to talk to the one who i play with. When i play normal Zero Hour it doesnt mismatches. I know for sure that the error isnt at my pc but at my friends one. Because I just played Contra online with casojin. Does anyone knows what my friend is doing wrong?

Greetz,

Cyrus

you're doomed.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#3 Guest_Bad_Wolf_*

Guest_Bad_Wolf_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2007 - 02:05 PM

toooooooooo bad sooooooooooo sad.

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2007 - 04:08 PM

omfg u noobs, u just dont know it... Very sad, a mod developer who doesnt even knows his own mod :S

#5 GodSun666

GodSun666

Marching Trough The Eternal Fields Of Chaos!

• Banned
  • 1,439 posts
  • Projects:Fast Fun And Crazy for Red Alert 3

Posted 22 May 2007 - 04:15 PM

It is HAMCHI
it has an IPX bug.. wait for next ver or dld an old version.. modder666 know wich..
для матери Россия! Советский Союз победит! Америка может облизывать мои яйца
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 04:54 PM

omfg u noobs, u just dont know it... Very sad, a mod developer who doesnt even knows his own mod :S

so funny how he calls us all noobs when he doesn't even know Contra isn't my Mod. The first symptom of pure noob-ism is making stupid assumptions.

It is HAMCHI
it has an IPX bug.. wait for next ver or dld an old version.. modder666 know wich..

Generals doesn't use IPX. You could have an IPX bug with Starcraft, RA1, or WC2..... TCP/IP is a completely seperate proticol.

Its possible theres a Hamachi problem, but I think its less likely. Many of us use hamachi all the time and the community hasn't suffered a mass-crash with a new version. I'd try and rule out the other causes first.

Just a suggestion, if your friend ALWAYS has a missmatch imediately after starting a round, then its probably his SkermishScripts.SCB. Make sure your friend is using the same version as everyone else. Everynow and then the install gets messed up or a player swaps out to another AI version for varius reasons.

He could also simple have a different version of Contra. If your running .5 and he's on .4 thats a perfect example of whats going to happen.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#7 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:16 PM

Pend just a quesiontion.
its unlike you to answer "your doomed"
you usally asnwer quesiotns in a polite manner. i dont understand why you said that thou.
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#8 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:59 PM

because I'm sooo tired of answering the mismatch question.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:00 PM

Hi all,

Greetz,

Cyrus

I used to get that all of the time with any mod. I finely bypassed my router and the problum stopped.

#10 Guest_Bad_Wolf_*

Guest_Bad_Wolf_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:39 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WADEVER.

#11 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 23 May 2007 - 02:04 PM

i think maybe firewalls and such can create missmatch problems...and also what speeds your modems run it. if you have a high speed broadband modem and your friend is on a 56k dial up (god forbid) maybe that can cause it cause it times out.
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users