USA Airforce General

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:54 PM

Same applies here,
only everything that is new has been shotted.

Airforece generals powers are;
Aurora strike at level 5
Shockwave bomb- later upgraded to the MOAB
Carpet bombDelaney
Renforcements- commanches spawn at point
A-10 and spectre strike

Also a new upgrade is -Straightflow engines which increases the movement speed of all planes by 50%. also he has the stealth commanche upgrade and the rocket pods and bunker busters and countermeasures. he also starts with the stealth fighter.

A note-Pilots are now trainable. add to a plane/vehical for veterancy. if you add 3 pilots to a plane, it becomes Heroic in rank- 3 chevron promotion.

First up, Airforce gens Helo pad
Posted Image

The helos avaliable from the helo pad- left to right, Apache gunship-armed with cannons and machine gun, Comanche, armed with machine gun and rocket pods and 2 missiles, and the "Iroquis" attack chopper, armed with a high powered chain gun and 6 missiles also has rocket pods. and the comabt chinook.
Posted Image

THe standard airfield with 4 of the 7 avaliable planes. (all the planes avaliable are-King raptor, stealth fighter, JSF, Aurora alpha, A-10, F-44 "Rapier", F-18)
from left to right, the A-1o warthog, armed with a gattling gun and 4 anti tank missiles, then the king raptor armed with 6 missiles, then the JSF interceptor, armed with many AA missiles, then the f-18, armed with 4 missiles-Multirole fighter
Posted Image

The Special airfield-for holding all the larger planes. at the front, the plane with the radar is the AWACS-PD and it has a point laser defence, detects stealth and has an ECM field around it. to the right of that is the Hercules, which drops troops to a location. in the back air field, the plane to the furthest left is the "B-1 Lancer" and drops a large number of cluster bombs at the target. the plane in the far airfield to the right of this is the B-52 bomber. it fires 4 long range HE cruise missiles.
Posted Image

The other planes avaliable from the special airfield-left to right- AC-150 gun ship, armed with 2 high damaging canons that fire HE bullets. 2 at a time. lots of ammo. then next to this is the b-2 Spirit whihc is armed with a high number if HE bombs. carpert bombs the area. Also the"Oni" MOAB bomber can be built. (looks very similar to B-2 Spirit) this is a super unit. once you have reached tech 3, have all superwepons built, are rank 5 with the shockwave bomb power , and then upgraded to MOAB at stratagy centre you can built a MOAB bomber from the airfield, that drops the same size bomb as the MOAB in the generals power.
Posted Image

The extended airfield-holds 8 standard planes(same planes built here as from normal airfield)
Posted Image

Orca gun ship pads
Posted Image

Posted Image

THe orca gunships. From left to right, we have the "Orca" ATT-10. it fires a high caliber gattling gun and fires 6 missiles. in the middle is the "Dolphin" RTT-5. it is stealthed and it is an aurora spotter. calls in Aurora strikes. to the right of this is the "Nahrwhale" ATT-20. it firs 4 long range HE anti tank missiles.
Posted Image

Airforce gens Advanced Airfield. acts as a tech centre and superwepon and all the standard planes can be build here THe planes tkaing off are the "F-44 Rapier", which is the two planes in the middle. these are fast and stealthed and they are armed with 4 HE missiles. the planes on the outside are Aurora alphas and drop a very HE bomb, like a small MOAB.
Posted Image

The stratigic bombing superwepaon (from advanced airfield)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Saturation bombing relay centre
Posted Image

Saturaiton bombing in progress-
Posted Image

Posted Image

Airforce generals Defences. from left to right- the Aurora caller,(calls in an aurora to drop bomb when units get in range), first alert sytem -detects stealth, then the artilary base defence, next to this the anti tank cannon, then the patriot defence, then the Vulcan gattling system. they can all be garrisonable by 4 troops.
Posted Image

And the standard units avaliable from the warfactory. From left to right we have the Stryker combat vehical which is ale to upgrade to have 1 of4 weapon systems. the farthest left one has a machine gun and tow missile and can carry 6 troops that can fire out from the sides. then the mortar upgrade- fires 2 Morter shells and carries 2 trrops. next the gattling upgrade- firs gattling bullets and carries troops. then the Anti tank gun-fires an armour piecing round and carries troops and the end one is the stryker with no upgrade. the the right of this we have the SDL unit, which shoots down any incoming missiles and on end, furthest right is the avenger. which fires 4 AA missiles.
Posted Image

Edited by olli, 29 January 2008 - 05:41 PM.

Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#2 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:34 PM

Nice, although I think thew Heli pad and Orca pad could use a little tounching up in the skinning, maybe somemore detail.

That's if you can and have the time.

All in all, it's quite nice :p .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#3 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:46 PM

Olli, it doesn't need a screenshot, but you should mention the B2-A Oni with the MOAB. Available once the Saturation Bombing Relay has been built and The shockwave bomb has been upgraded to MOAB.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#4 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:13 PM

i knew i forgot something.
thanks ill add it in.
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#5 Capt.Drake

Capt.Drake

Rangers Lead the Way

• Project Team
  • 1,851 posts
  • Projects:A new map for Remix Mod
  •  Remix Escalation Alpha Tester ,Camo Artist and part-time Mapper

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:17 PM

Hallo,
everybody here is a little vid showing the leatest internal version of USAF General, some new units can be spotted, altough I only used one half of the tech tree.
Best head to the Youtubepage and watch in HD

Edited by Capt.Drake, 12 June 2010 - 07:20 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 Guest_Muhd Hatim_*

Guest_Muhd Hatim_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:01 AM

wat is the title I want to buy it

#7 Guest_SryCauldon_*

Guest_SryCauldon_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

Unless the model has been changed some, the B2-Oni looks "Exactly" like the B2-Spirit, shouldn't the super unit look a bit more unique? The only difference is a different bomb loadout, the unit itself is practically the same in all details last time I played with the Air-Force general.

#8 ApOcOlYpS

ApOcOlYpS

title available

• Project Team
  • 523 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

It could use a new model, but that's not necessary. It's like a variant. Think of the stryker tanks that Airforce uses. They're all the same other than their gun, but it makes sense for them.

If you play warhammer 40k, a better example would be predator variants (predator annihilator, predator destructor), or the Leman Russ variants (vanquisher, punisher, MBT etc). They're all basically the same, but have different names for their different weapon. So with a bomber, the variant name is due to the variant pay load.

That said, maybe. MAYBE I'll work on a new super unit model for Airforce. But even if I do, that won't be for a while since there's plenty of other stuff I want to get done.

#9 Guest_SryCauldon_*

Guest_SryCauldon_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:39 AM

True that those units are variants, however, this unit is the "super" unit, the most powerful unit this faction is capable of producing, every other faction has a unique super unit in both model and function, different from anything else their side can create, in comparison, the Air Force just gets a B2 bomber armed with a Mother of All Bombs. I love every facet of this mod......except that. Given what sort of amazing aircraft could hypothetically be created, using a B2 bomber with a equipment swap as the super unit for the Air Force faction just seems.....well, nonsensical.

#10 ApOcOlYpS

ApOcOlYpS

title available

• Project Team
  • 523 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:00 PM

Oh come now, you don't love EVERYTHING but that.

I think it seems cheap more than anything. While he can get some clever units, the super unit doesn't look very clever. I'll look at making a new jet then. Probably same equipment, but something more sci-fi looking.

#11 Guest_SryCauldon_*

Guest_SryCauldon_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:23 PM

This is my favorite mod for Zero Hour by far, and okay, I think the Micro Robotics side could use more units, but besides that other thing, yes, this is one out of only two things that irk me with this mod, everything else is awesome.

Heh, any chance maybe make the ultimate unit function as both a bomber and also a little like the Spectre Gunship, so it could bomb something then offer fire support? Probably not but just a thought, just a model to make it look and maybe act a little different then the B2 is enough for me.

#12 Dr.GordonFreeman

Dr.GordonFreeman
  • Members
  • 46 posts
  • Projects:wheatly
  •  Because I'm the clever old Wheatley And you're not going nowhere...

Posted 26 June 2016 - 02:46 PM

I just yesterday with your forum, dovnloadovao this mod> Remix_Beta0.90.1_Public, I copied the files contained but when I started playing with the air force general, I did not notice, nor did I see that there is this building > sshot084-1.jpg
sshot083.jpg

which is why this is so, why is it really so?

1gordon.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users