China Nuke general

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:36 PM

Nuke gen is a powerful general. his units have high damage but low armour (except overlords)
he does not start with any nuke shells or warheads, but nomral standard generic warheads/shells. to obtiain nuke shells/warheads on missiles and artillery etc you need to reserch "nuke ammunition" from the isotope reserch lab.

Nuke gens powers are-
China drones (allows construction of china drones-ECM drone ,flamerthrower drone propaganda drone)
"Flight of the Dragon" (3 ranks) Planes fire at the target with many HE bullets.
Posted Image
Nuke carpet bombing
Nuke artillery power
Posted Image
he also has some other generic china powers

Only new buildings/units etc have been screenshotted. any standard buildings e.g barracks have not been specifically screenshotted. same goes for units.

the new infantry. we have the nuke tank hunters firing there nuke rocket laucnhers (need nuke ammo upgrade) and the guy at the front is the chemical defence soldier-cleans up toxins/radiation etc
Posted Image

Nuke generals standard units from the warfactory. front left to right we have- the Retaliator field gun. when deplyed fires poweful HE bullets. good against infantry/air units and ground units. next along is the Iradiator tank- fires a slug of nuclear radiation. next along is the improved inferno cannon-can be upgraded with nuke ammo. slightly faster fire rate. next is the "Dragons touch" missile laucnher-fires a single powerful missile. can recieve the nuke ammo upgrade. and on the end is nuke gens battlemaster. fires shells which leave radiation behind.
Posted Image

These are Nuke gens heavy units, built from the heavy warfactory. From left to right- the overlordtank with a nuke ATGM upgrade, then the "Retribution" heavy tank-has 2 retaliator cannons on it which fire HE bullets. good against most things, especially air and infantry.next is the nuke cannon-recieves nuke ammo upgrade, then next along is the Bertha heavy artillery-fires 2 HE shells (which can recieve nuke ammo upgrade) long distances and can be upgraded with overlord upgrades (in this pic it has the nuke ATGM upgrade) next along is the IC nuke cannon. the mobile superwepaon. every 2 minuites it fires a nuke shell any where on the map. and on the very end we have the "Krylin" mortar tank. it fires 2HE Shells in a direct line of fire. can recieve nuke ammo upgrade.
Posted Image

The Bertha shells-Nuke ammo upgraded
Posted Image

The overlord tanks with all upgrades. From left to right- on the far left is an un upgraded overlord, then next to this is a gattling cannon upgrade, next and Iradiator cannon upgrade, next along is a propaganda upgrade, then next is the radar upgrade, then on the end is the Nuke ATGM upgrade. it fires 2 anti tank nuke missiles.
Posted Image

Nuke gens new airfield and planes. At the very back, about to take off is the SU-47 interceptor. has some AA missiles and fires an anti aircraft cannon. good AA defence plane. then the 3 planes taking off, from left to right are, the J-10 HE/Nuke plane. fires several missiles which can be upgraded to nuke missiles at ground units, then next along is the Iron dragon gunship. armed with serveral retaliator rounds, does good damage at all ground units/buildings. then on the far right is the "Black squadren" SU-47B. a very good multi role fighting plane. it fires an air to ground cannon and fires several air to ground missiles which recieve nuke ammo upgrade. (before building, must reserch "Black squadren training" at airfield.
Posted Image

Nuke gens defences. From left to right, The nuke missle defence. fires 2 missles at targets, and it can recieve the nuke ammo upgrade, which does heavy damage to all ground targets. then next along is the tank bunker, (holds one tank), and in the middle we have Retaliator cannons. very stong AA and infantry defence. also good against vehicals. it fires rounds of HE bullets at the target it quick succession.
Posted Image

Nuke gens tech lab-Isotope reserch centre. from here you can reserch Nuke ammo-arms all missiles and shells with nuke warheads, Radioactive shells-increases battlemaster and overlord shots by 25%, Radiation defence-makes all vehicals immune to radiation and infantry resistant to it, Isotope stability-when destroyed vehicals leave radiation behind. (also Reactive shells can be upgraded at propaganda centre. increases range of all artllery by 30%)
Posted Image

Nuke gens heavy warfactoy
Posted Image

Nuke generals Superwepaons. On the left is the MIRV silo, avaliable after reserching MIRV warheads at the nuke missile. when it reaches the target, it splits up into 5 independant nuke warheads for ultimate devasation. and on the left is the nuke missle. (NOTE: the internet centre can be upgraded to a superwepaon-avaliable for all china. Sat hack 3 allows the player to spawn a random generals power at the target location)
Posted Image

The MIRV superwepaon firing-different stages of destruction!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by olli, 29 January 2008 - 05:42 PM.

Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#2 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:05 PM

Holy shit the MIRV is crazy and makes big boom :xd: .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#3 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:18 PM

it is one of the most powerful superweapons in game-alomg with the hydrogen bomb and the overcharged ion cannon
Posted Image
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

#4 d7jedi

d7jedi
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 06:21 AM

ow helo uh why does overlord have gattling cannon when gattling cannon was replaced with retaliator cannon???

#5 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 05 June 2007 - 10:45 AM

Olli u made a mistake.
The drones are only availible for nuke general not all china sides as you said

China drones (allows construction of china drones-ECM drone ,flamerthrower drone propaganda drone) these are for all china generals

And also olli the most powerful sw in game is the second AFgens superweapon. pend has said this before aswell :thumbsupsmiley:

Whats left and yer i get some new pics for AF gen and the others sometime but for now i get infantry gen i guess. :ninja:
Olli up for a game later?
I gotta see what hiro is doing maybe i can kick him into hosting lol

Edited by Phoenix911, 05 June 2007 - 10:47 AM.

Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#6 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:13 PM

i did AF gen. you can do infantry general if you want.

Af gens superwepaons may do the most damage, but the planes can be shot down, which is why i think that the MIRV and the hydrogen bomb are the most powerful, because when the superwepaon is fired, it will hit you base weather you like it or not.

Edited by olli, 05 June 2007 - 12:14 PM.

Posted Image

#7 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 05 June 2007 - 01:49 PM

The main sw for af gen taks a hell of a lot of AA to stop it even if 1 or 2 planes are shot down it will still do more damage.
The Main Sw's bombers olli are totally heavy armored :thumbsupsmiley:
But they can be shot down i will agree... but still u need a damn hell of a lot of AA to stop it.

Anyways i have infantry done i just gonna have lunch crop the pics and stuff then i will post them k.

Posted by olli

i did AF gen. you can do infantry general if you want.

And yet still he did them wasting my time aswell >.<
Even after i confirmed I would do them and that I had done them.

Edited by Phoenix911, 05 June 2007 - 04:17 PM.

Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#8 Gredinus

Gredinus

Weapon of mass destruction.

• Hosted
  • 1,128 posts
  • Projects:Remix3 Support
  •  GLA Guru

Posted 05 June 2007 - 01:51 PM

I managed to stop it with chem gen and his silicon clouds ;P

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users