JEV3

Mighty Armadillo

• Hosted
  • 719 posts
  • Projects:Game Enhancement Mod
  •  Coder, Skinner, Graphics, GEM Mod Leader
  • Job:T3A Chamber Member

Posted 27 May 2007 - 03:30 PM

Well I think I should tell everyone why things are going so slow... Firstly, I have been doing everything myself for the mod recently, and with all the separate things I'm working on, it is taking a long time...

Secondly, I am helping with a huge mod that is set to have a public release this summer if it is ready, and so I'm doing all I can to help make sure it is ready... :sad2:

Thirdly, I told you all about Jericho being canceled and all, well this is really hurting things because I no longer have enough concentration to work on things, I got distracted easy enough before, but now its so bad it takes all day to make a simple gif... :unsure:

Starcraft II was announced a short while ago, and PotC3 is in theaters, so this only adds to my distractions... I am going to see PotC3 tonight and the Starcraft thing should die down after a few days... :lol:

Meanwhile, my family is doing a lot in the barn, and as it starts to get warmer, I'm spending more time outside than before... Nothing wrong with that, but it slows me down nonetheless...

I am in the middle of making two skins for other mods, making one model, binding two, trying to brainstorm a story, making one fortress map, and that does not include the dozens of random graphics I've been making... :rolleyes:

So I am really, really sorry, and I feel terrible that I am going so slow... I would like to say that I should be speeding up again soon, but I'm afraid that wouldn't be true, because even when I do get back into modding, I still feel an obligation to hurry up and get as much done for the aforementioned mod before its release... :grin:

Sorry again,
JEV
He who bears skill but lacks effort, makes himself inferior to those who have no skill but try nonetheless.
Posted Image
Posted Image
"There is some good in this world, and its worth fighting for!"
J.M.J.

#2 Caluadan

Caluadan

"When you cease to exist, then who will you blame?"

• Project Team
  • 1,101 posts
  • Projects:Wars of the East
  •  Artist, Skinner, Modeller, Website Designer

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:02 PM

Your work is heplful to this community whatever you choose to do. Don't apologize, we know your teh pro :xd:
Posted Image
Posted Image
My artwork this far
| Battles of Gondor | Wars of the East | Last Alliance

Positive to nuclear energy, taxes (preferably high) and the European Union
Negative to car traffic and US foreign policy

#3 ched

ched

• Undead
  • 4,431 posts
  • Projects:Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Previous Division Leader

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:08 PM

Do not worry about the lack of activity JEV. Modding is and should remain a pleasure before being a duty. You do not us owe us anything :xd:

Quality over quantity as they say :lol:
Software is like sex; it's better when it's free ~Linus Torvald

#4 Mathijs

Mathijs

You ever heard the story about the scorpion and the frog?

• Division Leaders
  • 13,574 posts
  • Division:BFME
  • Job:Leader

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:11 PM

And like 2play once said, and many Dutch people before him; quality knows no time. Don't go apologising, it's your hobby after all.

“The special quality of hell is to see everything clearly down to the last detail.” ~ Yukio Mishima, The Temple of the Golden Pavilion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users