Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:50 PM

Serotonin and Dopamine.

Actually those are just normal neurotransmitter substances.

Yes. I know they are neurotransmitters.

But reread what Tom said:

Some are chemical addictions, as in the changes in serotine (spelling?) and dophine (spelling?) others

Some substances change the level of serotonin and dopamine. This can produce feelings of euphoria and hallucinations.

People become addicted to these substances, and also become dependent on the effect they give.

#22 Athgar

Athgar
  • Project Team
  • 207 posts
  • Projects:Czerion
  •  Crazy Monkey Pirate

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:00 PM

Liquorice. I never go anywhere without liquorice. Especially the salty ones and the salmiakki are hard to let go...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#23 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:25 PM

and i wonder if Cals little note about virgin flesh is more in a culinary direction than a sexual one, the 40k mod members are known to think in other lines than normal horny people :lol:

It's a combination. :ninja:

:ninja:

hehe, that smiley really sends shivers down my spine right now :blink: , reminded me of the end of one of them Robin Williams standups. would recommend to see this part first perhaps, but still the entire thing is great entertainment.

Liquorice. I never go anywhere without liquorice. Especially the salty ones and the salmiakki are hard to let go...

urgh, i hate liquorice, it hits something written genetically in my taste that makes me hate it. dunno why, but i just can't stand it.

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#24 olli

olli

Resident Pilot

• Project Team
  • 3,157 posts
  • Projects:Remix Escalation Top Quality Imaginer and Pro Tester. CnC Guild Gossip Whore
  •  Misanthropic Hulking Adonis

Posted 07 June 2007 - 06:23 PM

Liquorice = sweets of belezeebub! :mellow:
Posted Image
CnC Guild - As ancient as time itself.
Do you like anything CnC releated? Then the CnC guild likes you! Go make friends with it.

Latest Remix Escalation on ModDB
Remix Escalation on Revora - Track the latest news and changes.

#25 Sparrkie

Sparrkie
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Projects:College work
  •  Veggie Spam Taster

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:55 PM

liquorice is lovely, especially poor bens :crazed: i could eat them all day, wish i had some now :p
my addictions are smoking, my control ova food, whch is jst plain weird and music, i have 2 listen 2 music everyday

Posted Image

#26 Bart

Bart

• Network Admins
  • 8,524 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Network Leader

Posted 22 August 2007 - 05:01 PM

I'm addicted to films, books, tv-series and other kinds of stories about beatiful worlds
bartvh | Join me, make your signature small!
Einstein: "We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users