155 replies to this topic

#41 clonecommand

clonecommand

title available

• Members
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:45 AM

*snickers*

OT: I wonder: do folks in Germany rap in german? Is it possible?

2:58 pm or am? When you posted that it was 9:01pm June 7, 2007 over in the U.S (out of the three time zones here :p).
I've wondered about the time zones.

I don't care when it comes out, as long as it comes out well done (I think everyone will agree). So no pressure.

Edited by clonecommand, 08 June 2007 - 02:47 AM.

#42 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts
  • Projects:S.E.E., Sage A.I., Code Advisor
  •  'Axe'er of the Gordic Knot

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:44 AM

More info to come, soon... (Fix & Addition list) :p
Keep posted :cool:
--------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Here we go, first "draft" version of all the Fixes and Additions that are in Beta IV :ohmy:
Fill me in Sûl :)

Allright, my small addition (in red) and a few changes (in orange).

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
BFME2 Special Extended Edition - Fixes & Additions for BETA IV
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Credits are given where the solution didn't come from me or Sûlherokhh.
//Nazgûl :xd:

Remove my name from all the many fix/addition entries, please! :xd: It's easier than subdividing what you did or what i did. There was just too much of it. Besides, quite a lot we just did together! I might also add that fat credit for my work on this mod is allready on display when the splashscreen loads. Can't ask for more! ' :huh:

ALL FACTIONS
------------
- Porters are now able to be sent (sold) back to fortresses!
- Knockback Resistance for Heroes completely overhauled. Heroes are now (a bit) more susceptable to Knockback attacks.

Added correct wall armorsets for WallUpgrades (were too weak, used default NoArmor as armorset).

- Hero and Fortress abilities tuned (Mostly for MotW). Many abilities can now be set to auto with right-click. Most are used by the AI too! No more Rohirrim on foot! If you provide them with horsies (stable), that is, hehe. :huh:.

CaH
---

- CaH REVIVE-Button removed from the Fortress Commandset when CaH 'unchecked'. Was a bug.

MEN
---
- Rohan Stable is now a prerequisite for all 'Mount' abilities, instead of experience levels! Faramir will need the Gondor Stable to mount.

- New abilities "Heart of the Warrior" and 'Fiery Temper' added for Boromir!

- 'War Speech' ability for Faramir added, usable when mounted, affecting only Gondor Knights much like 'Glorious Charge', only greater increase in weapon damage (300%) and NO armor bonus. Should be reminiscent to Faramir's suicidal attack on Osgiliath.

- Theoden's 'Glorious Charge' now only affects Rohirrim.

- Level prerequisites for many powers have been seriously reassigned for all MotW Heroes, except Theoden.

- Rohirrim weapon toggle animation glitch is fixed!

- "Bubble Shield" ability for Gandalf from BFME1 is added! The ability is used autimatically to defend Gandalf under certain conditions, but can also be activated manually by pressing 'L'.

- Gandalf automatically becomes GandalfTheWhite when he dies (and is revived). Shorter recharge, increased spell strength and the 'white' skin. New Revive Button and Mouseover.

- Eowyn is made a LOT more interesting with the new 'Dernhelm' power (at level 1), which she can also use to disguise as a peasant woman. This ability can only be activated when no enemies are close to her. She will then be able to use allied Peasants and Rohirrim as camouflage, just like elves use trees. She will ONLY be discovered, if she comes too close to enemies, or if she uses one of her battle powers that deactivate 'Dernhelm' entirely.

ELVES
-----

- Noldor Weapon Song power is not displaying the wrong banner carrier (Lórien Archer) anymore.

- Frodo's sword Sting now only glows when Orcs, Uruk-hai or Spiders are approaching! Frodo Audio is triggered when that happens ('Orcs are near!' , 'Sting!').

- Lórien Swordsmen have 2nd Age shields. They should be removed (req by Mordor Slayer).
????

- Galadriel abilities (level upgrades) and voices polished. No hearing her now when the enemy builds her.
DWARVEN
------

- Berserker abilities and voices polished. Axethrow at Level 2. All can be set on auto (right-click).

MORDOR
------
- The Nazgûl's Fellbeast dismount are polished. Removed diverse Nazgul EVA messages when re- mounting.

ISENGARD
--------

GOBLINS
-------

- Goblin 'Holes' (rubble left by Goblin buildings that can auto repair) now have their health adjusted to the new health scale of units and buildings.

I'll find even more .... :huh:

Edited by Sulherokhh, 08 June 2007 - 09:33 AM.

bannerreal01mittelit3.jpg
Axed Head and A.I. Coder for S.E.E. and ... stuff

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#43 Mordor Slayer

Mordor Slayer

SEE Marketing Manager

• Project Team
  • 1,424 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:46 AM

Ok Naz, can you update the list on the first page, and than I'll spread the word!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 10:50 AM

I'd say that it isn't finished yet. Just wait a few more hours. :p

".. coding is basically boring. What's fun is finding out how things work, take them apart and then put them together in ways that were not intended nor even conceived."

#45 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:03 AM

YEs, don't spead the word until the list is 100% done... :p

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#46 Athem

Athem

title available

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • Projects:Destiny of Dunedain

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:15 AM

I'm stressed out from waiting :p :ohmy: :cool: :) :huh: :huh:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

#47 Solinx

Solinx

• Undead
  • 3,101 posts
  • Projects:Real Life
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Retired Leader / Manager

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:27 AM

This is going to be a good weekend :p

Solinx
Posted Image

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made in a very narrow field." - Niels Bohr

#48 Athem

Athem

title available

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:34 AM

This is going to be a good weekend :p

Solinx

Very good weekend (if nothing happenes)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

#49 Gherrick

Gherrick

Drunken Bastard

• Project Team
  • 374 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:38 AM

This is going to be a good weekend :ohmy:

Solinx

Very good weekend (if nothing happenes)

And what if Apocalypse ends all life on the world on Saturday? :p
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#50 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:39 AM

Hehe yeah I hope so too :p

It's 13:13 here which translates to 01:13 for you that don't use that modern version of time excluding the darn am/pm stuff :ohmy:

I'd say the release would be between 20 (08pm) to 22 (10pm) tonight. First I need to get the files from Sul, then implemement them, then test once more, then do some last minute checkings, then stuff it and upload it... :cool:

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#51 Athem

Athem

title available

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:42 AM

Hehe yeah I hope so too :huh:

It's 13:13 here which translates to 01:13 for you that don't use that modern version of time excluding the darn am/pm stuff :xd:

I'd say the release would be between 20 (08pm) to 22 (10pm) tonight. First I need to get the files from Sul, then implemement them, then test once more, then do some last minute checkings, then stuff it and upload it... :xd:

:p :ohmy: :cool: lol here is 13:45 :) :huh: :huh:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#52 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:00 PM

Then we have the same clock :p :ohmy:

Currently this Nazgûl is making panncakes for his Nazgul wife and then we're off for a "student party" (Have no idea what that is called in english). But when I'm back later this evening Sûl has probably sent me his files so then it's all just rock n roll :cool:

EDIT: The list is updated with Sûl's additions...

Edited by Nazgûl, 08 June 2007 - 12:01 PM.

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#53 Mordor Slayer

Mordor Slayer

SEE Marketing Manager

• Project Team
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:08 PM

Is that the final list (aka can I use it?)?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#54 Sûlherokhh

Sûlherokhh

Sagacious Engineer

• Project Team
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:13 PM

Have fun partying! I'll make my last checks before setting up the 'present'. Any last wishes? :p

Send me a pm when you get back...

#55 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:13 PM

Then we have the same clock :p :ohmy:

Currently this Nazgûl is making panncakes for his Nazgul wife and then we're off for a "student party" (Have no idea what that is called in english). But when I'm back later this evening Sûl has probably sent me his files so then it's all just rock n roll :cool:

EDIT: The list is updated with Sûl's additions...

A student party in England involves everyone getting absolutely wasted, with people throwing up or urinating everywhere, plus lots of drunken making out... no idea what it's like on the continent though, considering every moans about the English drinking problem.
Posted Image

#56 Gherrick

Gherrick

Drunken Bastard

• Project Team
  • 374 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:26 PM

Lol...moans about drinking problems? Than what problems have Polish people...drunk 24/h ? :p Or even better...RUSSIANS!! :ohmy:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#57 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  •  Veteran

Posted 08 June 2007 - 12:43 PM

Hehe this will not be any heavy drinking... don't worry. This Nazgûl will have a clear head tonight (I'm driving... my Fellbeast off course) :p

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg

#58 m@tt

m@tt

#######

• Project Team
  • 4,056 posts
  • Projects:The Dwarf Holds
  •  T3A Chamber Member

Posted 08 June 2007 - 01:00 PM

How the hell did you mange to insure that?

Oops, we're spamming... we better stop cos I here kittens being killed...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#59 Servant of Sauron

Servant of Sauron

The right hand of Saruman

• Project Team
  • 258 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:17 PM

Lol! Why would God want to kill those innocent kittens? (seems more like something EA would do) :D

Edited by Servant of Sauron, 08 June 2007 - 03:19 PM.

The old world will burn in the fires of industry! The forests will fall! A new order will rise...we will drive the machine of war with the sword and the spear and the iron fist of the Orc! We have only to remove those who oppose us...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#60 CapnAstroSponge

CapnAstroSponge

title available

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Projects:Trolling the S.E.E Boards

Posted 08 June 2007 - 03:26 PM

EA's got more money then you might think.....lol

Oh, and Nazgul, I know you've answered this 2,000 times now...but when's the PDF going to be updated?
Posted Image

Never come between a Capn and his..uh..AstroSponge? No, no...Never come between a CapnAstro and his Sponge! Uh.....this doesn't work as well as the other guys names..

I am..

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users