need help in order to complete witchking mod

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 My_Hour1

My_Hour1
  • New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 03:28 AM

g'day ive almost completed a mod that ive been working on which makes the witchking start out as a normal nazgul (with the same powers though) that changes into the witchking seen in rotk. So far i have everything working except for the fact that at level 5 he doesnt change costume :(. ive been learning as i work and i have been experimenting with the code that turns gandalf white at lvl but i dont think im doing it right. Also when you click on the button that mounts the witchking on a fell beast he trns into the rotk witchking and stays like that for the rest of the match. what i want to know is, is there a way i can use the gandalf code so he changes on his own at lvl 5 or, can i make my own upgrade like a heavy armour type thing that changes him? should i post my code?

thanks in advance for your time and any help provided!

"The Sky has Fallen"

Edited by My_Hour1, 12 June 2007 - 08:45 AM.

#2 Black_Serenade

Black_Serenade
  • Project Team
  • 215 posts
  • Projects:Its a secret (: information to be released :)
  •  Coder, Moddeller, Binder, 2Dartist, Mapper, Noob animator and skinner.

Posted 11 June 2007 - 04:06 PM

Look at gandalf's experiance levels in experiancelevels.ini, and you will see at level 5 or what ever level he turns into gandalf the white that he has an upgrade can't remeber what it is called but you will find it. And once you know that name of it search it in upgrade.ini copy it and name it what you need and then tweak it if needed and then on your withcking add the name of that upgrade to his experiance levels to which ever level you want him to upgrade hope this will help.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 My_Hour1

My_Hour1
  • New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:22 AM

yeah i have done all this but nothing happens could this be because the witchking i have made is a child object of the original witchking. i have made my own experiencelevel.ini entry for him and even copied the upgrade and everything but im stumped this is my first mod by the way.

"The Sky has Fallen"

Edited by My_Hour1, 12 June 2007 - 08:46 AM.

#4 Black_Serenade

Black_Serenade
  • Project Team
  • 215 posts
  • Projects:Its a secret (: information to be released :)
  •  Coder, Moddeller, Binder, 2Dartist, Mapper, Noob animator and skinner.

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:23 PM

Then try as you said a heavy armour type with skin changes, but just instead of it changing due to a heavy armour upgrade have it change due to the level 5 upgrade.
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users