33 replies to this topic

#21 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:40 PM

I would rather not you waste your time on me i am not worth your remaining time Xeno.

One thing Hogo... time spent helping someone else is never time wasted. Usually.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#22 Carnotaurus

Carnotaurus
  • Project Team
  • 101 posts
  • Projects:.Secret.
  •  Resident (amateur) paleontologist

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:47 PM

I was going to advocate for Prime to come back. Honestly, I think he does just splendid work, really spectacular SHPing, he's a damn good voxeler, His mod project has gone quite far and I hope it comes out soon so I can play it soon(Im looking forward to it.)

Then I saw his delightful posts above. Calling a cancer patient a tumor? Saying bi-polar people should commit sudicide because they were born with a disease they had NO control over? Gee, You're a cocksucker deep down. A pure, piece of shit who I hope I never have to meet in real life. I fear i'd end up vomiting up my last meal, you repulsive son of a bitch. Your close-minded attitude is exactly why wonderful things like segregation, genocide, and other swell things happen, you immature little shit, you disgust me.

I dont care how beautiful your voxels and SHPs are, I wont lie, you are a very talented artist, yes, but you are a scumbag of a person.

(I did it without Godwin'ing the thread. Score!)

#23 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:52 PM

Ya well the 5 year old kid thats doesn't post or let use know he's reading, sitting in front of his computer didn't get thats as a joke. He reads it and see's for another time witch he may use it some were else. And how am I to know whats a joke or whats not a joke? You should never joke about some thing along those lines. And that fact that you think its funny just tells me that you haven't changed.

You don't seemingly understand I did not intend at all for it to be funny. Not all jokes are.

And honestly, be serious, a 5 year-old kid A) Doesn't visit a modding forum, and B) Has no idea what iodine is.

And to repeat what I have asked in many paragraphs over msnm, can we please just end the drama, forgive past mistakes as long as they are not continued, and move on.

Maybe this time I actually could actually be a decent person. And if I am not, you have every right to continue the stuff you say, and to continue forcing me out of the community. But for now, let there be... peace.

-BrianPrime

#24 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:03 AM

Apparently we can't and we're not going to. I had forgotten what you said to Xeno, presumably because I ignored you for a long time and I don't think I intend to care what you say, either.

Accept your fucking ban and move on. Stop acting like a child who always wants his way.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#25 Carnotaurus

Carnotaurus
  • Project Team
  • 101 posts
  • Projects:.Secret.
  •  Resident (amateur) paleontologist

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:09 AM

Prime, I actually _dont_ care about your supposed stealing of assets(Im not taking sides here for you, or anybody else. Dont think I am.), I just find those comments about people, who have _NO_ choice about their lives, very offensive. How can you say such things like that?

Honestly, this is upto the big dons, and only them, however, let me put in my two pennies or Euros, whichever side of the pond you're on. Prime, can be allowed back, I say, go ahead. If he does this again, ban him for good. No more debating about it. He's right, really, about the community losing talent, it seriously is.If Prime can be a productive and mature member I am totally gung ho for him coming back. If he goes back to immaturity, ban him.

(PS...MHQ...why are you and prime so..eh...at war? :S Just curious...)

Edited by Carnotaurus, 13 June 2007 - 12:11 AM.

#26 Shine On

Shine On

Resident Photographer

• Hosted
  • 3,828 posts
  •  Ex Cameo Maker and Modder

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:38 AM

And honestly, be serious, a 5 year-old kid A) Doesn't visit a modding forum, and B) Has no idea what iodine is.

Thats a load of crap. You'll be surprised what 5 year olds know and do Prime. Just because of someones age is low doesn't make them dumbasses and around that age they take ALOT of thing onboard consering life and death. Besides there are people here half my age with tonnes of tallent definatly more so then some businesses around (quite depressing sometimes :rolleyes:).

Like everyone has said, its not really anything to do with the modding side of thing that i have a problem with, heck even i had that moment conserning editing Rami's vxl (i bet he forgot about that :)). It's just you're complete and utter contempt and piss poor attitude towards people, their feelings and life. It really isn't that hard to separate modding and life apart and to keep you're pissing mouth shut, cause you cannot hide behind a computer screen all your life someone WILL come and break you...

Now that i have read and see all the information as to WHAT you have said i don't want nothing to do with you. I've had enough people in my life be two-faced bastards and backstabbers, and the last thing i need is it to all happen again. You've made your bed *gasp* so now lay in it.

@ Hogo - Oi stop putting yourself down. It's my life and time, i get to choose what i want to do with it XD

Edited by Xeno, 13 June 2007 - 04:41 AM.

Posted Image

#27 CodeCat

CodeCat

Half fox, half cat, and all insanity!

• Members
  • 3,768 posts
  •  Fighting for equality of all species

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:00 AM

Maybe this time I actually could actually be a decent person. And if I am not, you have every right to continue the stuff you say, and to continue forcing me out of the community. But for now, let there be... peace.

I'd believe you if this wasn't the Nth time you said the same thing. You've had your chances, you screwed them all up. Now live with the consequences.
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 Gosho

Gosho

Go for it!

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • Projects:C&C Mahaira
  •  Doing something hideous, disturbing, anti-social

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:12 PM

Honestly, this is upto the big dons, and only them, however, let me put in my two pennies or Euros, whichever side of the pond you're on. Prime, can be allowed back, I say, go ahead. If he does this again, ban him for good. No more debating about it.

You do realise, Prime was banned for good already? I mean, if a community gives a ban for ever, then lifts it up, what's the point in banning a person anyways?

Prime, I've said this before - your work is awesome. But you suck as a person.

#29 Hogo

Hogo

Pro Mapper XD

• C&C Guild Staff
  • 1,295 posts
  • Projects:Enemy Enhanced, Mapping
  •  Friendly face
  • Division:C&C Guild
  • Job:Division Staff

Posted 13 June 2007 - 03:25 PM

I would rather not you waste your time on me i am not worth your remaining time Xeno.

One thing Hogo... time spent helping someone else is never time wasted. Usually.

I Guess your right there ;) @ Xeno Its up to you your choice if you don't want to please don't do anything just for me :p

#30 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:13 PM

I don't think you have changed to much prime. Any time some one plays little games like make a new msn account and try to talk to me and not telling me not telling me who you really are, and try to hide it like this...

Maersk says:
dude man, you should all liek get along
Maersk says:
the whole thred is hilarious and makes me laugh but it shouldnt happen
MadHQ says:
Your prime arnt you...
Maersk says:
Ok, sure, lets say I am for a minute

Even though you know I have blocked you on multiple screen names from you because I spend way to much time dealing with you giving you your fix as some one else said in this topic. Doesn't seem very mature to me. Yes I did read every thing you sent over msn, and I also saved it to a txt file. So I did read it unlike what you always say that you never read anything anyone else has to say, telling me that you really don't care about what other people have to say. But along the lines of every thing you said it nothing that I haven't herd from you already... So you haven't changed my opinion about you, and it doesn't look as to many other people care for you either.

Yes people may get sick of this little argument I bring up every time, But I cant let you disappear for a few months and then come back hoping every thing is forgotten and forgiven.

But anyways, I have done my job of letting the few new people and people who really don't know you to well in on a little info. And trust me on this, what little I posted was just that, every thing I brought up in this topic was pretty much recent stuff. I could dig further into the past and let people know how far your pit goes, but I would rather not spend any more time dealing with some one like you.

Sure, since you're bringing up our conversation, I'm going to post the whole thing. Every time I try to use logic and sense with you, you fail to understand my point.

MadHQ said:
Pre-release screen shots
Maersk said:
oh, doesnt like everyone steal those
Maersk said:
you no, you should try 2 resolve all those issues with prime, both of you are good modders, why hate heach other

Maersk says:
dude man, you should all liek get along
Maersk says:
the whole thred is hilarious and makes me laugh but it shouldnt happen
MadHQ says:
Your prime arnt you...
Maersk says:
Ok, sure, lets say I am for a minute
Maersk says:
May I ask a question since you did?
Maersk says:
Since we've wasted each others time a lot already
MadHQ says:
well well you pulled a quick one on me...
Maersk says:
I want the drama to end.
Maersk says:
Im really tired of it, and so is everyone else.
Maersk says:
Our fighting is just ticking people off and causing problems. Why, mad, would you continue this so long
Maersk says:
You're a modder, I'm a modder. Arguing to no end doesn't help the community or us.
MadHQ says:
because you havent changed and you never will.
Maersk says:
I will change
Maersk says:
and I have
Maersk says:
Maybe you need to give me a chance
Maersk says:
you hate me because of the first things I did several years ago
Maersk says:
you've never given me an oppurtunity to redeem myself, because you always start these arguments
Maersk says:
How else am I suppost to react to all your arguing and disturbances
Maersk says:
Reward you with a cherry pie?
Maersk says:
=/
MadHQ says:
you redeem your self my leaveing
Maersk says:
I'm trying to come back and pick up the pieces, finish my mod, and get some assets out there
Maersk says:
and do my best to heal my reputation
Maersk says:
there's nothing wrong with that.
Maersk says:
I have all the respect in the world for you. Not for your actions or words, but because of your skill.
MadHQ says:
You cant heal what you have alreadt done. So much of the stuff you have done is by far some of the worce stuff you can day!
Maersk says:
Of course it is
Maersk says:
but I'm trying to atleast make myself some kind of place
MadHQ says:
telling people to kill them self over some thing they cant control
Maersk says:
I wasn't being serious, dude
MadHQ says:
doesnt matter
Maersk says:
and i didn't mean for it to be so negative
Maersk says:
I know it was wrong, and I regret saying it, but can't we just forget it?
Maersk says:
Obviously he's not dead...
Maersk says:
I knew he wouldn't do it
Maersk says:
he's smarter than that
MadHQ says:
No there isnt anything you can say or do about it, whats done is done. and thats finial, every time you come around i will be forced to notify people who you are and what you have done. you cant just start freash. we have done that for you so many times and every time you fuck us up the ass for it.
Maersk says:
Look mad, my point is this. You don't have to like me or respect me for my words. In fact, I deserve neither for them. Not respect for my crap and bullshit, but for the fact that I am a modder just like you, and I deserve a place just as you do. Maybe not a golden throne like you have but, a place.
Maersk says:
And I have worked hard on the stuff I make, why should I be singled out of the community for things I have done in the past. I have no intention this time to screw up, I only want to release my near-finished mod and then move on
MadHQ says:
Golden thrown!? This just proves that you really are here only for your self. You could care less about anyone else.
Maersk says:
No
Maersk says:
Im talking about you
Maersk says:
You're praised and adored for making some of the nicest stuff on the planet
Maersk says:
all I ask for myself is a simple place to call my own, so that I may produce my work for those who appreciate it and then move on, back to my home turf of Half Life 2.
Maersk says:
There are a decent amount of people who do appreciate my work
Maersk says:
many of them hate me.
Maersk says:
Look dude, I really don't like you very much. But I appreciate the work and talent you have put into producing the amazing stuff you have made. As many say, westwood couldn't do better, and I agree with that. Your creativity and passion for modding really earns you the respect you get, and while I dislike you, I respect you for what you have done, and I always have.
MadHQ says:
passion...? i have no passion for moding i do it for fun nothing else. Just fun.
Maersk says:
If you do something for fun you have passion in it
Maersk says:
you enjoy doing it
Maersk says:
Look dude, I really want all this drama and crap between us to end. I have always wanted it to end. And every time you ignore my plea. I very heavily dislike these little wars we have, and there should be no victor, or winner. The wars shouldn't exist, and they only do because of your desire to get me out of the community. But why do you feel this way? I fully understand and support your
Maersk says:
hate for me, I have done nothing to deserve more. But all I want is for this damned arguing to stop so the community can move on.
Maersk says:
I have done some of the worse stuff in the community in the past few years. I was only 12, man
Maersk says:
I'm 15 now. I was 14 last time there was a problem.
Maersk says:
People change a lot in the second decade of their lives
Maersk says:
When I am 20 I will be a completely different person, just as I am now compared to another 5 years back
Maersk says:
And the thing is, your arguments against me and with me are doing nothing good for the community, you are being the exact person I was. Always arguing and spouting shit at people, trying to get people pissed off and to leave the community.
Maersk says:
Remember around 2 years ago, there were 2 people I was always trying to get banned. Radaral and Cabal901. I was always arguing with them and quoting past things they said. You may hate me but you are doing exactly the same mistakes I have done. Why stoop to my levels?
Maersk says:
I've said so much stupid shit, done so much stupid shit, but the thing is, I recognize what I have done, and I hate all the shit i've spouted. I only now want to finish my mod for the enjoyment of my supporters, and then finally leave the community.
Maersk says:
So all in all, I ask for the arguing to stop. Hate me all you like, but arguing will get us nowhere, and will only hurt the community.
Maersk says:
We used to get along pretty well, I made you 1 or 2 animations from a set of frames you sent me, and we had the occasional chat on MSNM. From what I see, the only reason you single me out more than any other offender or dumbass in the community is that long argument we had on messenger, when I started mocking you and acting like an uptight shithead. Had I not done that, you would be ignoring
Maersk says:
the dumb shit I have done.
Maersk says:
So why can't we just get along, and forget for the time being, atleast in a way, the past, and move on.

#31 ihateharriers

ihateharriers

Supreme Commander of Flying Squirrel Army

• Hosted
  • 854 posts
  • Projects:YR: Air Wars, Sorta Secret Tiberian Thing, staying alive
  •  Flying Squirrels - Even Crazier Than Me!!

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:37 PM

i'm not gonna say that i support the arguing and constant fighting between prime and MadHQ, but i can see why MadHQ would continue to hate prime for who he is.

i do agree with you prime, on the fact that people do change in their teen years, but th problem is that the core of a person's beliefs and actions doen't change. if your asshole when your youn, then you will always be an asshole when you're older, you just do a much better job of covering it up. even i can say that i have changed an awful lot since i first joined here, but the point is i have always been nice, thoughtful, intelligent, and i would hope respectable, with the exception of my razing of Uni at PPM (which i do believe was well deserved) and the razing of the staff here at revora for being incompetent half of the time, which i do believe still hasn't changed much.

then there has always been you, who i do hold a bit a of hatred for, since you thought it would be fitting to trash my RA2 mod Air Wars the moment i released it. yeah, it wasn't the best, but i had been modding for like, maybe a year, and i had put alot of time and hard work into it, and to see it trashed by someone who's ethics were questionable really pissed me off. on top of that, you just seem to have no ability for empathy at all, and have no understanding of anybody's current situation. you called Xeno a tumor for christ's sake!! WTF is that!!! and even i acn recall that this wasn't all that long ago, which puts a lot of doubt in my mind that you have really changed all that much at all.

i don't care what a great modder you think you are, you are an asshole above anything else, and that is not something i care to tolerate. this a forum, a place where thousands of people come to share their work, abilities, and their problems as well because some of us really have no other place to go, and for someone to think that this place is just about modding and that they can just spread their negative bullshit around like the bullshit it is is just plain wrong. your ignorance is what got you banned, and if you really had grown up you would have realized this as a great wrong and left it at that. learn from your mistakes prime, don't dwell or constantly try to correct them. take the ban in stride, and try and prevent these things from happening again in the future. i don't think you should ever be allowed back here or any other RA2 community you were part of for that matter, and i think that you just stop trying to come back here because you just aren't welcome, no matter how much you've changed.

there's my two cents, anybody else wanna debate this with me?
Posted Image

Posted Image
Congrats, mate!!

#32 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:43 PM

Is there something about no one fucking cares that you don't understand? Go the fuck away and deal with what you brought upon yourself.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Steam

#33 Lee

Lee

title available

• Division Leaders
  • 2,313 posts
  • Projects:Life
  • Division:Art & Design
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:50 PM

I agree with Fenring (lol just had to call you that ;))

Posted Image

Posted Image

#34 Gamemate

Gamemate

The former weird guy

• Hosted
  • 1,443 posts
  • Projects:Drinking coffee
  •  Floating about

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:52 PM

This has been discussed as far as I know and it won´t change, once you have burned your bridges it takes time to repair and they are still damaged. People may not forget your actions but they may forgive in time, let it rest.

Won´t give any negative comment, just stating how things are. The point of this thread has ended, I only see bashing and spamming from now on.

Any further discussion about this subject can be done via PM or IM.

By suggestion from Xeno earlier, this is locked.
If people were more constructive with their comments, then this place would be more enjoyable
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users