Photo

Open Map Competition 4 - Submit Your Maps!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:15 PM

Open Map Competition 4 (OMC4) is a C&C community world wide mapping contest for all fans of Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. Mappers can submit as many entries as they wish until the last minute of August 20th, 2007 on Greenwich Time Zone. It's a nice oportunity to get your mapping skills recognized by the C&C community.

Here at Revora, we invite everyone to take part of this event and submit your maps. You can submit as many maps as you wish, as long as they are made from scratch and they are not symmetrical. Take your time to learn how to use World Builder, plan your map, make it as detailed as possible with a heavy use of textures, lightings, rocks, smudges , make sure the ground is not plain. Avoid umballance factors at your map and have expansion plans for the players in mind. Use the lighting, weather effects and ambient sound to give a special feeling for your maps and rememeber that scripts counts a good score. Don't forget to make the minimap and test your maps. Good luck and make Revora proud of you! Here's some links for further information on OMC4:

-> About Open Map Competition 4
-> The Rules
-> The Explanation About Symmetry
-> Submit Your Map
-> Information About Prizes
-> Frequently Asked Questions
-> History of Open Map Competition
-> Support OMC4
-> Hall Of Fame

If you have any mapping questions, ask here and we'll help you, but do not post screenshots, the map file or minimap if you want to submit it to the OMC.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#2 GodSun666

GodSun666

Marching Trough The Eternal Fields Of Chaos!

• Banned
  • 1,439 posts
  • Projects:Fast Fun And Crazy for Red Alert 3

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:27 PM

good luck anyone!
для матери Россия! Советский Союз победит! Америка может облизывать мои яйца
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Master Windu

Master Windu

The Master.

• Advisors
  • 2,150 posts
  • Projects:Galaxy at War, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:01 PM

I think I might try my hand at this if I'm not too busy...was so-so at BFME mapping.

And yes, good luck to everyone who participates :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users