- Finish the Rohan Walls (re-model for no overlapping and other stuff as well as the geometries for each object)
- Rotate the wall banner for the walls? Maybe.
DONE - Fix the armory, the commandsets change with level upgrades, but the actual building does not level up nor does the model update
DONE - Add a Rohan Barracks to the game
- Re-examine all geometry for Rohan, especially the fortress to ensure that buildings can be built properly instead of taking too much space
- Make sure all banners are Rohan banners.
- Create button image and portrait for Hama
- Correct all tooltips and powers for Hama
DONE - Mix the SEE skins for the Rohirrim with Nertea's skins (keep 8-9 total Rohirrim skins, but use different ones for Archers and Rohirrim)
- Create Rohan Soldier's Portrait and Button Image
- Add the new yeoman portrait in game and add a new button image
- Set the hero structure
- Add mount eagle for Radagast
DONE - Finish Rohirrim skin for Royal Guard or obtain a new model for them
DONE - Change Gamling from a CaH based model to a unique model
- Change Erkenbrand from a CaH based model or retexture
- Fix button image for Erkenbrand
- Create new texture for Rohan Soldiers/Archers
- Create unique Rohan Porter
- Add AI spell execution information for Rohan
- Correct FX for muster Rohirrim
- Fine tune FX for Stampede
- Fine tune Three Hunters fx, voices, faded death
- Add Armored Texture for Rohan (Numerean Stonework type)
Fixed - 1.05.01- Fix the Elven Wood Power to be castable
Fixed - 1.05.01- Fix spelling of haldir in the elven allies power
Fixed Rohirrim 1.05.01 (Need to look into split hordes) - look into the regeneration of combo-hordes and jimmyman's observations. There are known problems with combo-hordes in BFME2 - are these some of them?
Fixed - 1.05.01 - What caused the elven warrior problem where the units seperating and becoming useless
Fixed - 1.05.01 - Change the Royal Guards back to level3 stables - they were left there for testing purposes
Fixed - 1.05.02 - Yeoman Soldier's armor upgrade is bugged, also called Gondor Soldiers
- Why did jimmyman have the problems with the Yeoman archers coming down. Check the passenger filter for the elevator on the Rohan castles.
Fixed - Rohan Well and Statue have the correct buttons
- Buildings have two voices when complete
- Stables - the stablemaster is attached to the building
- Wall upgrade building fx never go away
- Finish the map scripting so the base is not destroyed until all other buildings are gone.
- Erkenbrand should mount at a higher level
- Ents can attack when rising, also very weak
- Change the morning mist FX (maybe postern gate fx)
- Combine the Yeoman Soldiers and rohan pikemen into a switching battalion
- a bunch of suggestions for top level theoden power
- increase Theoden's grant experience
- ensure there are no walls missing when building bases on every map
- Have Peasants have similar to Thrall Masters (Summon a type of Yeoman - Enhancement to draft) This is a very strong possility, though I love the barracks and would like to see it used.
- Improve Rohan Walls. Ensure they have the same coding as other walls and balance
- Scout/Light Rohorrim - Weak Cavalry unit that cannot combine that is used to scount (I like this one. I am very tempted to add them)
- Buff the Heath of the Elven Warriors to be stronger, but not to be the strongest archer (Work on making them closer to BFME1 - almost like a pikemen)
- Strengthen Cavalry
- Another Variant of the Rohirrim (Scout/Pikemen - Level 1, Axemen/Archers - Level 2, Royal Guard Level 3)
Edited by robnkarla, 16 July 2007 - 06:11 PM.