Posted 01 July 2007 - 04:10 AM
carthaen and damrod also hav exactly the same powers
Edited by Dalf32, 01 July 2007 - 04:19 AM.
Posted 02 July 2007 - 07:42 AM
Posted 05 July 2007 - 03:10 PM
Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:52 PM
Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:04 PM
Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:41 PM
The Gondorian Royal Bodyguard - a single unit, which is able to survive a 1v1 with a berserker, but not by much. The cool thing about this unit though is, you can pay 50 resources and it disguises as either Aragorn, Gandalf, Faramir, or Boromir, and the enemy can't tell the different between them and the real hero. they can also aquire some basic skills of the hero, for instance faramirs toggle and mount, aragorn blademaster fx, but no bonus, gandalfs wizard blast knockback, but no damage, etc.
Imagine - you're about to obliterate your enemy when you see 15 aragorns and 15 gandalfs charging your forces. You have no idea which is the real hero and they begin to tear through your forces while you kill one after the other without finding the real hero.
To cancel out some of this possible OPness, when the real hero dies all the bodyguards disguising as him die too.
Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:59 PM
Posted 07 July 2007 - 08:43 AM
Posted 07 July 2007 - 05:27 PM
Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:34 PM
Posted 10 July 2007 - 04:40 PM
The name's a changing for the inn, probably by 1.05.02.
Posted 10 July 2007 - 10:07 PM
the number dissapears in the corner console and you cannot build anymore units
it just seems to be that map or the fortresses. this bug wasnt encountered by me in any of the other regular non fortress maps in skirmish
2nd bug- maybe uve addressed it, but for the inns for the gondor minifaction it is titled rohan alliance and the eleven symbol and title is with the goblin units in the inn
dont mean to bombard you ( i read that the inns and their units were still wip for the most part)
other than these and other few bugs i encountered that people already brought up,
the mod looks REALLY good!
Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:51 AM
A couple of problems/glitches i found in patch 5.00.01
1. I played in Dunharrow, and was men in the bottm castle. Gandalf is up to level 7 and he is not Gandalf the white yet.
2. The topleft-most goblin cave is my ally, so i can't kill the goblins.
3. The Blacksmith still has the pre-requisite upgrade for getting the blacksmith upgrade from the market place. This needs to be removed as u made it so this upgrade isn't needed anymore.
4. I told u about this one in the last patch, but it still hasn't been changed; the gate upgrade for men, dwarves, and arnor is impossible to get. U should make it so that when the walls are upgraded, the gate is too.
5. U have the toggle commandsets, not just with gondor, but with every fortress. All it does is add a null create a hero figure. I dont know y this is here. U can simple just remove this from the commandset.
6. This happened to me once in the old patch, but someone mentioned it already. I believe that due to the fact that u can place buildings anywhere in the fortress this happens. I had a Faramir and tried to send him on top of the walls. He got stuck at one point and i couldn't get him free. I dont know y this glitch happens.
7. This was also mentioned already. I have problem loading saved games sometimes. I am starting to think that if u have more than one saved game then only the most recent saved game will work, or if u have more than one saved game then everything will mess up.
8. Men's ghosts cant go through Angmar's walls. They have to go around them. In BFME1 they go through the walls and they can take them down. I also noticed that Angmar's gates (not walls) are able to be attacked by units other than siege, such as heroes.
Problems that need fixing.
1. Gondor Tower Guards; 2 of them. I dont like that there are 2 of them. I liked the old BFME and BFME2 system where there weren't hero hordes, where there were only 2 levels of guys, and only a third level for really strong guys, such as the trolls for mordor in BFME2. Because a new level of guys were added, it makes the level 2 guys seem weaker. And in Gondors case, they are basically the same thing. The same goes for the Dunedain rangers. They cost more, but cant get any uprades. Now Gondor Rangers seem insignificant. I think u should get rid of the 3rd, or second stage guys, unless they are really powerful.
2. Shooting towers and summoned shooting towers don't give xp. I know u know about this and ur trying to fix this, but i'm just reminding u so u dont forget cuz i really want them to give xp.
3. I think that alls buildable shooting towers, not just the ones for Gondor, should only have 1 slot for units and not 2. I think many people want this too. And when u change this, please dont forget to take away the evacuate all command.
4. The Fortress's have a sell command. I think this should be deleted, especially now, since if it is destroyed, then the games is over. No use having it, and in Bfme1, the main base for the castle's didnt have 1 either.
5. A suggestion that u should put in ur mod in the future is when u can have the main base destroyed, but buildings still there, is that u do not need the main base as a prerequisite to use spells.
6. I think that the population for good be reduced to 500 from 1000, or something be changed. I had purchased about 600 population, and i had WAY too many units. I could have easily taken down the base with an army have the size. I think now that since u reduced the number of units in each horde, u reduce the command limit by half. If someone gets 1 archery range, and 1 barracks, and keeps building units from the beggining of the game, it could take them half an hour to reach full population, not to mention having to upgrade them all, and skirmishes taking place in between. The command limit needs to be changed for both armies. I think 1.5x for evil is fine, but again, the base value should be reduced so evil should get 750.
7. In the end of the game, i had my whole army attack his main base. I found out that u fixed the old system u had where, if the main base is destroyed, the game is over; good job. The problem/glitch i found was that i had 5 gondor trebuchets which i brought to the base, and they were maybe just outside the circle area of where the other army could build farms, and ... THEY WERE ABLE TO ATTACK THE MAIN BASE FROM THAT FAR OUT. Now personally, i like the Good armies a lot, but this kinda defeats the purposes of Angmar walls. I think though, that their range may be reduced too much, i hope this doesn't happen. Making Angmar's base bigger is another option, but not one i would suggest.
I mixed up the glitches/problems, but they are in there proper places for the most part. Basically, these are all the things that i think need fixing to the game so far, knowing all u have done, and wut u plan to do after reading many posts in this forum. Please fix these problems/glitches, by the next patch if possible.
Edited by lotrfan, 12 July 2007 - 08:26 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users