Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:41 PM
Posted 03 July 2007 - 06:22 PM
are you also looking for suggestion on implementing combo hordes with the thrall masters?
Defintely I am taking suggestions. The problems with Thrall Master and combo hordes:
1) CP is taken only by the Thrall Master. So the hordes would have the same cp amount regardless of size and/or amount killed.
2) Larger battalions <> better for Thrall Masters. You still just kill the thrall and the whole battalion dies.
So since they are unique anyways, let me hear what you think,
Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:25 PM
Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:47 PM
Level 1 structure:
- 1 for smaller battalions (8 infantry & 5 cavalry)
- 1 for larger battalions (12 infantry & 8 cavalry)
Level 2 strucutre:
- 1 for elite battalions (need a modeler/skinner to help with this)
Would like different looks for each, but then maybe not. The enemy would not know which type he was facing if he can across 3 of them alone.
Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:50 PM
1 thrall master-5-10 units
2 thrall master-10-20 units
3 thrall master- elite units or upgraded units.
Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:32 PM
1 Angmarian swordsman - as gondor swordsmen but with iron crown instead of white tree
2 Angmarian archer - the same
3 Grey Wargiders - as wargs but with grey skin and human instead of orc !
Posted 08 July 2007 - 06:11 PM
2) already in game (Dark Rangers)
3) wargs would never allow humans to ride them
Posted 08 July 2007 - 06:35 PM
Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:29 PM
- model: fire drake with new texture (blue obviously)
- cavalry unit (a group)
- Breath frost -ability (with long recharge time) instead of basic attack
Edited by Ergopad, 18 July 2007 - 07:30 PM.
The Path of The Avatar
Heroes never die
...As long as they are remembered.
Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:18 PM
Also increse kharsh cost mybe
Posted 24 July 2007 - 05:46 PM
Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:18 PM
Posted 24 July 2007 - 07:27 PM
Posted 25 July 2007 - 10:46 PM
Posted 26 July 2007 - 12:06 AM
angmar has a lot of units alredy, they r pretty much on par with all except evil men, who hav tons and tons of units.
angmar cant get any more heros unless sum1 thinks of sum, i mean u cant just mak stuff up, so its gotta hav sum realistic basis.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users