Okay several things that i noted about Angmar today in a 3 (3 med AI's) vs 2 (Me and my med AI) in Belfalas - bfme 1 revisited version...
1) The Temple of Twilight ISN'T BUILDABLE AT ALL NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO AND NO MATTER WHERE U ARE!!!
2) Build area seems too dense, and small to really get an appropriate base and army going
3) can only build maxmum of like 4 proper RB's, cuz of small room in Castle
4) When building RB's, the Radius/ring indicates it should be buildable anywher inside castle as well as in a larger circle just a bit bigger than the castle circumfrence. However, NO building is buildable outside the catle walls AT ALL even RB's...
5) Trebutchet is too slow and weak as everyone noted but its biggest weakness is that it takes 6-9 seconds of reload.... -_-
6) Karsh is WAY WAY WAY WAY OVER THE TOP OP!!!!!!!!!!!! He Virtually Crippled an entire Gondor base all on his own at lvl 5 (e.g. he destroyed all buildings in base cept for a farm, and took away a fourth of the fortresses hp, while in total amount of men he slaughtered he had 19 batts
which is just outrageous considering he's only a 2000 resource costing hero. Not to mention his passive ability later on to constantly give fear to enemies, and dmg them slowly can prove destructive enough on its own) Of course, he also lvled relatively quickly having to kill only few batallions to soar up to 5 (before the attack on gondor's base) Also it seems that combining his Wight attribute of draining HP along with the hero element virtually renders him invulnerable to hordes and hordes of Basic units (and if at a high enough lvl even elites
) no matter how numerous they are. In the process of slaughtering 7 batallions yet again separetely from the fortress assault, he still had full HP ( I SWEAR TO GOD LITERALLY FULL HP!!! UNTOUCHED!) after he killed all of them, while receiving blows from 3 gondor archer batallions and 2 pikes, and 2 soldiers... o actually he also got dmged one milibar (the amount of dmg that reduces the smallest part of his hp bar) when 3 batallions of knights charged him, but still healed up fully after destroying a few guyz
-_- I say raise his cost to 2500 AND Reduce his hp moderately and attack slightly. Even though it sometimes seems OP his abilities shouldn't be touched. Also he's being so slow is a good thing considering he would totally rape everything if he had faster speed.
7) Also it's not really a significant issue, but it annoys me how when units come out of my production buildings and the building is close to the fort (as is always the case, due to new base /castle system) they can be visible - standing in the middle of the open fortress area!! So it was funny to have a few trolls just standing right ther inside my Angmar fort
8) I know u obviously know it, but do u have any plans to change the castle walls for angmar to the Thicker type walls that u have for other factions? I mean the dwarves originally didn't have nething like that, but u managed to change Gondor version. So is there any way that you can make the Angmar wall thick? (its probably impossible, but still Angmar needs it too!)
9) unless i was mistaken, it seemed to me like all my RB's produced same amount of resources all the time, at first 15's, but then later on all of em produced 14 constantly. And this is particularly strange considering i accidentally made some RB's closer to each other while others farther and slighly more isolated - sensibly providing them more production capability, but it didn't work :(
P.s. - all of the reports i have here come from my playing that single match that i specifically described at top of my post