robnkarla

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,849 posts
  • Projects:RJ-RotWK
  •  crazy coder

Posted 30 June 2007 - 02:41 AM

All right,

I probably made all of this more complicated than needed, but I wanted to follow the layout of my to-do list. As soon as I get a moment I'll upload all of the to-do's that I have for myself in each of the factions.

I will also be adding and maintaining in the main topic the stats of units and so forth for balance discussion. I'd like to try hard to keep to this format, but if anyone has suggestions on how to best utilize this I would be more than grateful.

Remember, this is going to be a beta program where the squeaky wheel might get the grease. As the order is not as important to me for the items to do - the items requested in the forums will probably be the areas work on first as I want to keep all my testers as happy as I can. I'll be updating the mod every 1-3 weeks with the changes.

The only request that I have now - please do not ask about new maps to the campaign until I get all the units/heroes/hordes/combo hordes (objects basically) for the faction at least in game if not somewhere near the resemblence of balance. I do a lot of scripting around object lists and groups and I don't want to do that twice so I will do the campaign as soon as I get to that point.

Thank you to everyone who participates in making this a great mod. I think to think that I can make this what BFME2 should have been in my opinion. I'd call the mod BFME1.5 if that was not too confusing and I think the name is already taken.

So thank you for playing, posting, providing comments, and all,
Robert J.

And if anyone has been wondering - robnkarla = Robert and Karla - my wife. I use the id just because it is unique everywhere and easy for family, friends, and me to remember and use.

Edited by robnkarla, 30 June 2007 - 03:22 AM.

#2 clonecommand

clonecommand

title available

• Members
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:20 PM

Don't mean to revive something no one has posted in...But why is this forum not a project team forum?

#3 robnkarla

robnkarla

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,849 posts
  •  crazy coder

Posted 06 August 2007 - 08:22 PM

This will be a protected forum when the testing group gets to a smaller managable group. To make it password protected i need to elevate people's status to project I believe and I did not want to do that for such a large group.

Also, I don't feel like there is anything in here that needs to be password protected at this time.

#4 clonecommand

clonecommand

title available

• Members
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:49 PM

Also, I don't feel like there is anything in here that needs to be password protected at this time.

True. As you are a little more open in what you put in this mod than SEE is :popcorn:

#5 Spointz2020

Spointz2020
  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Projects:RJ-Rotwk Beta Tester

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:04 PM

True. As you are a little more open in what you put in this mod than SEE is :xd:

Lmao and coming out of an SEE "Support Manager" :p
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 clonecommand

clonecommand

title available

• Members
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 01:34 PM

Ummm...How?

#7 robnkarla

robnkarla

title available

• Hosted
  • 1,849 posts
  •  crazy coder

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:01 PM

Well, just so everyone knows. When I do the smaller group of beta testers, I'm going to rename this forum and keep it open to everyone.

#8 Nazgûl

Nazgûl

S.E.E. Team Leader

• Hosted
  • 10,582 posts
  • Projects:BFME2 - Nazgûl's Special Extended Edition
  •  Veteran

Posted 20 September 2007 - 02:42 PM

*hope this is the right thread to post* =p

Why is RJ in the bottom now of hostees? You should be up where RA and SEE is? =)

// C}{riZpc_punch.gif
"Do not come between the Nazgûl and his mod!"
SEE_Banner_2008.jpg
SEE-Team_Leader.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I S.E.E. YOU! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#9 Devon

Devon

Dark Nerd of the Sith

• Global Moderators
  • 5,886 posts
  • Projects:RJ RotWK, Twilight of the Republic, HDLH
  •  T3A Chamber Member
  • Division:Community
  • Job:Global Moderator
  • Donated

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:22 PM

technical difficulties :dry: itll be fixed soon hopefully.

yodasig2.png
My political compass
There's a story that the grass is so green...what did I see? Where have I been?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users