Suggestions & 2 questions

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 usethegundamluke

usethegundamluke
  • New Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:57 PM

First off i'd like to say this game is awesome :grin: ;) . The beggining loading screen and main menu are enough to get people to play this mod. might i suggest adding an animation for when the gundams and mobile suits get damaged parts of them fall off. Or maybe put in 3-D cutscenes for gundam combat scenes and 2-D for story development or use both for more immense cutscenes. Also maybe when they melee and the saber swords hit each other sparks fly or the gundams can get body parts chopped off then the winning gundam can either impale the losing mobile suit or simply shoot the cockpit. and now 2 questions: 1. when do you expect to release the alpha patch and the full mod 2. is friendly fire on?

#2 Freedom06

Freedom06
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:55 AM

So is there anything new on the mod? Its been very quite in the forums lately...

#3 usethegundamluke

usethegundamluke
  • New Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 04:37 PM

Well i think right now their putting a couple of the models into the game to c how they work out so they can find errors they should fix.

#4 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 10:21 PM

That and I'm on vacation for 2 weeks... FLORIDA!!!!!

Posted Image
-Metallica's next album will rule the world.

My Blog, My Deviant Art page, My Youtube

#5 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 14 July 2007 - 11:37 PM

Wow your going to Florida?

Lucky you :p .
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#6 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 15 July 2007 - 01:38 AM

Argh I want/need a vacation
{SNIP -Mastermind}
So many animes, so little time............

Currently taken over SG's role as the master of Lolis. lol

#7 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts
  • Projects:Gundam Legacy

Posted 15 July 2007 - 05:14 AM

lucky bastard.

I just finished my school break, pretty boring as I was SICK the ENTIRE thing, and kinda gay cause I had to tell one of my friends, specifically the girl that I liked, to get lost and that we weren't friends anymore.

so yea, boring/sucky holidays for me, hope yours kick ass finite.

Acting leader of the Gundam Legacy mod team.
Posted Image
We are always looking for new members! PM me if you are interested in helping!

#8 Dark Lord Revan

Dark Lord Revan

Resident Dark Lord

• Members
  • 805 posts
  •  Whiney Troublemaker XD

Posted 16 July 2007 - 03:43 PM

bloody hell. I just started sch again too. Screwed up my shooting national competition too somewhat...the girl i like...almostt no progress....but hey, go on finite, have a good time ^^
This post is now diamonds, DERP

USS Seraphim-NCC-94283 (Majestic-class Assault Battlecrusier)
VICE ADMIRAL Revek of Vulcan
2nd Executive Flag Officer, Task Force Tactical - Alpha Squadron, IV Fleet - (Singapore) RETIRED, to "Ornery Senior Advisor"
"Strike First, Strike Cold, Strike Fast"

#9 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 16 July 2007 - 04:42 PM

Ouch, I guess my Wisedom teeth surgery/recovery kinda pales in comparison ^^0
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#10 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 09:23 PM

I would think so, I had mycoplasms, which in turn gave me Pneumonia, which is when the lungs get inflamed and fill with liquid, and i've got asthma, so my lung capacity isn't good right off the bat, t'was not a good combo.

then my chest infection caused me to have an allergic reaction to the first medicine they gave me, so then I was itchy as fuck for awhile till I got some anti-itching medicine.

but the worst by far would be telling that girl we weren't friends anymore, i've known her for 16 years, quite literally my entire life, but she wanted to be a terrible friend, espicially in the last year, whike i've been nothing but nice to her, apoligized to her for shit which isn't my fault, reassured her of everything and she wants to treat me like shit, oh well, she's going to be the one to miss out.

Posted Image

#11 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:42 AM

Why are the girls only after the emo guys that treat them like crap?

Seriously people complain about it in animes but I think it's just a reflection of Real life.

terribly sorry about your ordeal, hope you feel better soon.
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#12 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:19 AM

Why are the girls only after the emo guys that treat them like crap?

Seriously people complain about it in animes but I think it's just a reflection of Real life.

terribly sorry about your ordeal, hope you feel better soon.

yea! what the fuck is wrong with girls? why do they want the beefed up sporty type of assholes and not the nice ones you can depend on?

I mean she asked me for some advice, about some guy not liking her because she has like 1 or 2 pimples which are barely visible, and I told her, if the guy doesn't like you because you got 1 or 2 pimples, he's obviously a wanker who doesn't deserve for a girl like you to like him.

but hey, if she wants to be a bitch to me, and a terrible friend while i've been a fucking magnificent friend to her even though all the shit she put me through *she didn't even call up to see how I was going when my parents were divorcing* then she can go get fucked, she'll be the one missing out in the end.

i'm far beyond the best a bitch like her could ever do, and i'm not blowing my own horn here, i'm such a loyal friend to her, been nice to the point where it's a flaw, i'm smart and my future job wise is guaranteed me with a great job, like 100,000 a year type of job.

while she isn't even that smart, kinda stupid to be honest, and getting chubby and shorter, and that fucking attitude she has, she may aswell decide to be a lesbian right now, cause no guy will want her.

ahh, I feel alot better now after my little rant. :p

I guess university is where i'll shine.

Edited by Stargazer, 17 July 2007 - 10:21 AM.

Posted Image

#13 Crusader

Crusader

Prefessional Mercenary

• Members
  • 1,117 posts
  •  Jack of all trades

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:11 PM

It's always good to blow off some steam, im my case I just slice things up with one of my katanas. fun stuff really.

Damn my job after college(starting this september) is only gonna be like 50,000 a year, what do you do? lol
{SNIP -Mastermind}

#14 Freedom06

Freedom06
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:50 PM

Is there any chance the beta or a patch for the alpha will come out before the end of summer? Or do i have nothing new to look forward to...

#15 Stargazer

Stargazer

Usurper

• Hosted
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:30 PM

It's always good to blow off some steam, im my case I just slice things up with one of my katanas. fun stuff really.

Damn my job after college(starting this september) is only gonna be like 50,000 a year, what do you do? lol

well, i'm going to be an IT Consultant, like run an IT department of a business.

and i'm so gonna turn up to that girls house this afternoon, unannounced as usual, so I can talk with her about it.

Posted Image

#16 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 05:51 AM

well no matter how sucky life u guys having, i can tell its beter than me, cuz i seriously got NOTHING to do the whole time after finishing middle school, n i duno wat to do b4 the 'time' comes. my life is pretty much boring. n i agree with wat u guys saying. almost all the gurls like the guys dat treat them badly n good with sporty. wel there is always good to hav a bf dat is good with sport (or jus strong w/e) but those gurls jus like them to b BAD, i mean BAD not BADASS. ya, the nowadays world is fuked up, n im stil 14, i m already geting scared wat the future gona b (hard working, preasures of collages, lacking of money 4 collage, geting beat up by bullies next year in high school, so many things i cant stand it jus think bout it, n my dad is jus like, u r smart son, u gona get scholarship, jus go fuk ur self with hard working in high school. i mean wtf, hes like careless n gambling like sht, n my is like worry bout everything too much she gots her self a diabetes. my life is pretty much fuked up)
Posted Image

Which would be your lucky draw today?

#17 usethegundamluke

usethegundamluke
  • New Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:02 PM

Well maybe your dad wants you to have a good life and doesnt want you to make the same mistakes he did

#18 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 07:25 PM

lol, talk bout doesnt want me to hav the same mistakes he did. hes a bad husband, i can tell ya, he treats his co-workers better than my mom. n he never listen to my mom, all he listens to r his sisters n brother, n we even living with them, hes like a kid, never plan on something far, dats y its even a pain 4 him to buy a wii, cuz he never fuking SAVE any money. i m so scared i dunt hav no future, its easy 4 him to talk bout scholarship, but he never think bout wat if i dunt get scholarship, wat if i got into a car accident, wat if i ever got sick, he never thought bout those, all he thought is now n today.

Edited by dafater, 20 July 2007 - 07:25 PM.

Posted Image

Which would be your lucky draw today?

#19 Freedom06

Freedom06
  • Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 08:08 PM

Will the Beta for the mod be released by the end of the summer?

#20 Infinity238

Infinity238

Gundam Legacy MoD Leader

• Hosted
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:55 PM

I want it to be... Damn trojan virus has slowing things down considerably.

OH and Im back from vacation! Sooooooooooooooo much fun, and sooooooooooooo much sunburn. :p

Posted Image
-Metallica's next album will rule the world.

My Blog, My Deviant Art page, My Youtube

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users