Peter Jackson enters the SEE mod!

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#81 Skipper 24

Skipper 24
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:12 PM

Well perhaps they should re-do some of the Corsair models to look like the different crew members :blink:

There are already 4 or so variations. How many do you want? (don't say every model to be different :good:)
Posted Image

#82 Archon

Archon

Ethereal Chaos

• Members
  • 555 posts
  • Projects:Wars of Arda mod
  •  Expert Marksman

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:48 PM

Oh no, I just think *maybe* one regular corsair, like normal, and the other three with edited faces and/or clothing. Just a suggestion though.
_______Posted Image_______Posted Image

#83 Skipper 24

Skipper 24
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:31 AM

I'm not quite sure what you mean Ar-Adûnakhôr. We have the blue guy with the shoulder pads and chest armour, a guy with an eye patch, a Chinese sort of looking one and another variation too (I think that's all of them?) They all have different outfits. Do you mean you want a different battalions to look different or what?

Edited by Skipper 24, 23 August 2009 - 09:32 AM.

Posted Image

#84 Archon

Archon

Ethereal Chaos

• Members
  • 555 posts
  •  Expert Marksman

Posted 23 August 2009 - 05:50 PM

I only see like one or two variations. It might be my detail level, I only play on high... :xd:

#85 yams in a can

yams in a can

Friend of the Right Side

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:41 AM

Well,if you only play on high,set your settings on customs to make things look good,my computer can go up to medium,and that's when it starts lagging a lot :lol: . I used to always play on "very low" detail,but it looks like crap. SO ijust set four things on very high and it works at a decent speed(not to laggish,as well as going fast sometimes ). I set animation detail on very high(it gives multiple skins to units),vfx(it gives to the catapults a tail when they shoot if they are upgraded)texture detail on very high(it makes the skins look good) and one more I forgot. Your computer seems to be able to handle it really good so you can add some other stuff too,you can keep out shadows and water detail and add terrain detail to make the ground look good,even though texture polishes it. Hoped this help,I can see varying skins for all the units that have them,and I love varying skins :)

Posted Image
To the professor, John Ronald Reuel Tolkien.

Posted Image
Posted Image

-yams in a can

#86 Skipper 24

Skipper 24
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:03 AM

I only see like one or two variations. It might be my detail level, I only play on high... :lol:

Hmm. That's probably it.I have all my settings on very high (That's the highest right?) except for the decal detail which I leave off.
Posted Image

#87 Archon

Archon

Ethereal Chaos

• Members
  • 555 posts
  •  Expert Marksman

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:17 PM

You mean ultra high?
Yeah, I'll have to play around with the settings. I like to find a balance between good quality graphics and game speed, cuz I hate when my units move in slow motion.

#88 Dant

Dant

title available

• Members
  • 937 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:28 PM

Even my PC spec is super..and playing fine with ultra-highi found it lagging many time when i got ton of unit on my screen.

I do agree with Ar-Adûnakhôr,Corsair model need revamp to be a bit more darker like movie design.

Edited by Dant, 25 August 2009 - 12:29 PM.

Posted Image

#89 Archon

Archon

Ethereal Chaos

• Members
  • 555 posts
  •  Expert Marksman

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:03 PM

Yeah, darker brown-and-black costumes would be good too...I would much prefer that to the light-bluish stuff that they have now.

Unfortunately, Naz and the SEE team have a big enough workload already...I don't think we'll see this until Beta 4.8 or 5 or whatever comes next :lol:

#90 Archon

Archon

Ethereal Chaos

• Members
  • 555 posts
  •  Expert Marksman

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:03 PM

Oops double post.

Edited by Ar-Adûnakhôr, 27 August 2009 - 12:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users