Things we might change/add.
- Add more variety to maps by randomizing specific creeps (take for example the spider creep; It could randomly be a standard spider creep or maybe a spider rider creep instead. To be determined when the map is loading.)
- Change number of Creep units
- Change respawn time of Creep Units
- Change kind/variety of a specific Creep Spawn
- Change stats of Creep Spawns and/or Creep buildings (Health, Weapons, Armor, Vision Range, Leash (Guard) Range, Attack priorities)
- Change xp awards
- Change treasure awards
- Add additional 'Creeps' (Peasant Farmstead, Eagle's Nest, Huorn Gathering)
- Make some creeps be 'RunOn' Allies (they join you, if you are the first to come in their RunOn range, much like old CampFlags would become yours and you could start building a camp)
None of this has much of a priority for S.E.E., but if it is easy and quick to implement, or simply a great addition to the movie-like flair, it may see the light of day eventually.