#21 Gamemate

Gamemate

The former weird guy

• Hosted
  • 1,443 posts
  • Projects:Drinking coffee
  •  Floating about

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:10 PM

When you post on these forums you follow the rules, if not you find your posts gone. Simple as that, it was not funny at all. Now behave or I got a feeling that you will learn to behave...
If people were more constructive with their comments, then this place would be more enjoyable
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 TX1138

TX1138

TEXT UNRELATED

• Project Team
  • 866 posts
  • Projects:...
  •  Giant Spectrum Panda

Posted 18 July 2007 - 12:45 AM

Obviously my sense of humor isn't appreciated here :lol: I shall now refrain from posting anything I find funny here ever again.
Posted Image

Realism is so overrated it isn't even funny. You already know what happens in reality, how is that entertaining...?

#23 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:13 AM

Clearly it wasn't funny. Taking the piss out of others and their work is not a sense of humour, it's arrogance.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#24 TX1138

TX1138

TEXT UNRELATED

• Project Team
  • 866 posts
  • Projects:...
  •  Giant Spectrum Panda

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:37 PM

I wasn't taking the piss out of VK's work, just his 'unorthodox' numbering scheme :p And how is lightly poking fun at someone arrogant?

I understand that you want VK to continue work on the NPatch, but that does not give you the right to start calling people 'Faggots' and 'Arrogant' :D You must be frustrated, but please try to calm down, this does not need to end up as a Flame War like the NPatch thread at PPM did.
Posted Image

Realism is so overrated it isn't even funny. You already know what happens in reality, how is that entertaining...?

#25 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 19 July 2007 - 07:30 AM

If you didn’t want this to turn into flame war you could have just STFU, or posted something constructive for a change. You couldn’t just let it be tho you had to start bitching about it :p I can see this isn’t going anywhere so topic locked.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users