Look at the picture and guess

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#21 usethegundamluke

usethegundamluke
  • New Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:17 PM

and for the model numbers just thought i'd give you a few ideas on numbers :sad:

#22 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:03 AM

wao u already made the GX105 n L796 thingys for the models lol
Posted Image

Which would be your lucky draw today?

#23 usethegundamluke

usethegundamluke
  • New Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 05:07 PM

the way i number gundams is...first letter of their namet hen a random number :grin:

#24 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:32 PM

wao, dats simple enough 4 made from me
Posted Image

#25 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 02:32 AM

heres some overpowered weapon 4 Liberty Gundam
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by dafater, 25 July 2007 - 02:32 AM.

Posted Image

#26 usethegundamluke

usethegundamluke
  • New Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 04:30 PM

I thought u wanted to make it LESS overpowered it looks MOOOOORE overpowered with those weapons gosh nice job on the modelin with the weapons o so sexy

#27 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:21 PM

i made it cuz Liberty hav no light ranged weapon, n they arent Liberty's standard weapon
Posted Image

#28 usethegundamluke

usethegundamluke
  • New Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:23 PM

:) So they're like freedom's positron cannons (check out that pic of lunamaria in my last post in the astray topic) and pose it with its beam sabers and its weapons!

#29 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:29 PM

actually i wana make this topic stay alive, n i wana make rare gundam weapons on Liberty, like the fixed sabre, n dis time the Buster's cannons
Posted Image

#30 usethegundamluke

usethegundamluke
  • New Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:32 PM

OK heres the scenario ;) : in the year C.E 120 the forces of Zaft and Omni have been destroyed by an unknown force. The Remainders of the 2 forces are the 20 mobile suit pilots that form R.O.Z.A.O (rebuilding of Zaft and Omni) they must go up against the unknown forces of Tithanos Yadrena the overlord the so called "forces of chaos". It is up to Nashi Tamaki and his Liberty Gundam to rebuild zaft and unite the galaxy against the forces of chaos!
Opening theme: vestige by TM revolution
Ending thing: Hoshi No Tobira
Episodes 50
Name: Gundam Seed Chaos
Director(s): US since we better than fukuda!
Mobile Suits: R.O.Z.A.O
L765- Liberty Gundam
M1- Astray red frame
M1- astray blue frame
Ginn
Ginn High Manuever type.
Mobile Suits: Forces of Chaos
Destroy Gundam
Salvaged Buster Gundam
Mobious
Mobious zero
many other salvaged mobile suits

Ships R.O.Z.A.O
all OMNI and ZAFT ships
Archangel
Salvaged Minerva and Dominion

Ships: forces of chaos
Unknown

OWWWWWWW HURT FINGAR TYPIN. tell me wut u think ;)

on the 2nd line with Nashi Tamaki and his liberty gundam must rebuild zaft and unite the galaxy against the forces of chaos i meant: nashi tamaki and his liberty gundam must defeate Tithanos Yadrena and forgot to add GX105- Grevious gundam to R.O.Z.A.O mobile suits

#31 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:47 PM

y not make my name with Liberty Gundam ;) anyway nice story, but ahh the galaxy? we cant even go to mars in gundam seed, lol. but dam, dat was sum nice story u got there ;) n Grievous shouldnt b called Greivous, mayb sum other name.well O.M.N.I n ZAFT being destroyed is.....ahhhh weird. rebuild them is wierd too, n Minerva was destroyed n got abandon so its impossible. but still, dam nice stroy
Posted Image

#32 usethegundamluke

usethegundamluke
  • New Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 04:10 PM

rebuilt minerva :shiftee: and Ok Dafater Shinaki Pilot of Liberty gundam :grin: and i'll pilot GX105- Mazenkiezer Gundam and i'll also be commander of the rebuilt minerva. While u have control over the archangle... p.s Lunamaria is like 18 and i'm 19 and shinn died so now shes inlove with me :grin:

#33 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:38 PM

Minerva shouldnt b rebuilt, we might as well build new models. well Liberty Gundam's part is good, 4 now. n u piloting a 4 arms gundam is not good, ill let u pilot this, Red S(amauri) Astray
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
as 4 ur lovey duffy, shouldnt Luna be 30-40 years old in C.E. 120? anyway, i planned the pilot of Liberty Gundam should b Kira's son, well jus my plan. anyway, i wonder if 1 C.E. = 1 year, if so then Luna should b 30 years old at least, so srry bout ur lovey duffy, n shinn shouldnt b dead since the war was over (kinda)
n the ships should b command by the old gangs. n the whole scenario is weird, u made it kinda like Empier At War Forces Of Conrruption

Edited by dafater, 26 July 2007 - 07:39 PM.

Posted Image

#34 usethegundamluke

usethegundamluke
  • New Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 11:33 PM

HE WAS KILLED BY FORCES OF CHAOS! geez and luna was frozen so i thawed her out told her shinn was dead and shes like o well he was emo anyway :D . Great i wanted greviou gundam :p o well hopefull its like an overpowered Justice gundam :p and shuuush :p me me 2nd powerful so grevious gundam/ S astray should be at least as powerful as freedom x1.5

#35 Soul

Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 3,781 posts
  • Projects:Sigma Invasion
  •  This person isn't important

Posted 27 July 2007 - 02:33 AM

HE WAS KILLED BY FORCES OF CHAOS! geez and luna was frozen so i thawed her out told her shinn was dead and shes like o well he was emo anyway :p .

Dude seriously, she was just a animated character, stop getting so friggin obsessed.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Soul 2.4

Background process. Has something to do with some activity going on somewhere. Sorting junkmail, I think. No value or interest. Doesn't do much except hog resource.

#36 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:25 AM

no joke soul u said it, luke got sum business with anime female character like Lunamaria, anyway, Red S Astray is weak, ill try to make it........nvm i alreay got an idea, chek it out
Posted Image
n as 4 Greivous Gundam, u cant pilot it cuz u dunt got 4 arms, the Greivous Gundam was name cuz its 4 Greivous only (or sumthing dat has 4 arms) plus, its suks, except 4 its ability of fast moving, it suks, it cant fly, it doesnt hav PS armous (its weak armour too) all dat is good its its speed n the 4 arms feature( n like i said, u dunt even hav 4 arms) so u can pretty much take Red S Astray (or sumthing, ill make up the name l8)
n the 2 swords in the back should b heavy swords like the Destiny had, but i dunt got those so..........
n plzzzz, 4get bout Lunamaria, its jus an female anime character, face it, stop dreaming, u will get sum girl u like sooner or later
Posted Image

#37 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 08:49 AM

usethegundamluke, u there? still need u 4 the story

EDIT:o n usethegundamluke, i change my mind bout Luna (not with ur dreams) after i seen sum XXX bout Luna, man if u see those, u gona outa control n never wana love sum1 else but Luna (stil, she aint real). o n btw, 1 of the comic shows Luna masturbating while thinking bout Shinn :D

Edited by dafater, 30 July 2007 - 09:32 AM.

Posted Image

#38 usethegundamluke

usethegundamluke
  • New Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:34 PM

:p wow i dont go THHHHAAAT far ;) and i guess that Zm106 (made 1yr after Liberty gundam) Red Star Gundam would suit me perfectly! and i guess me and you duel and fight for first season lol :p and we are overpowered to the max...but not emo like kira but i get athrun's playa abilities! :p

#39 dafater

dafater

title available

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 05:22 PM

did u read the part i edited?
Posted Image

#40 usethegundamluke

usethegundamluke
  • New Members